Book reviews by Mobilism's Book Review team
Oct 31st, 2016, 12:26 pm
Thanks Belle, Lee & Jay looking forward to working with you guys :D
Oct 31st, 2016, 12:26 pm

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Nov 24th, 2016, 11:00 am
Sorry I'm late, but congratulations Diva ! Look forward to reading your reviews :)
So glad to find a fellow HP, GoT and most importantly, Rick Riordan fan :D
Nov 24th, 2016, 11:00 am
Nov 24th, 2016, 3:59 pm
Well athame, better late than never :wink: :lol: :D thanks for the warm welcome :D

Glad to know we share similar taste in books 8) Who knows maybe we will like similar movies as well... did you see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them last weekend already :)

Looking forward to working with you too :D :wave: x
Nov 24th, 2016, 3:59 pm

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Nov 25th, 2016, 6:28 am
Well WordDiva
I did actually :)
First day, first show ! Wasn't it just fantabulousmaze :lol:
Same here, your reviews related to food are sure very interesting !
Nov 25th, 2016, 6:28 am
Nov 25th, 2016, 9:05 am
Same pinch athame ! Me too First day, first show ! at IMAX, I have seen all Harry Potter movies there since the 3rd one :D . I have seen all HP Movies on Friday itself :lol: It was soo good watching the movie, my only criticism on it was 'it was a bit slow, could have done with the better pace' and I saw Doctor Strange also 1 day before that! man that movie was IMAX worthy too! I am glad i saw it there :D

Thank you on the reviews, I am getting there slowly with Eph's help 8) I am a big Foodie :D
Nov 25th, 2016, 9:05 am
Nov 25th, 2016, 9:32 am
Ah Diva jinx ! Except I saw Doctor Strange a week before Fantastic Beasts, and can't wait for more Marvel movies in 2017 :D
Me too ! especially desserts - cupcakes, cheesecakes and chocolate pastry :lol:
Nov 25th, 2016, 9:32 am
Mar 9th, 2017, 7:26 pm
I was never a particularly active reader as a youth, there always seemed to be something more interesting to do. I read the usual children’s books, and retain a particular fondness for Enid Blyton’s escapades that I’m sure all children enjoy.

As I grew up and left behind the joys of Enid Blyton, my curious cat nature held many unanswered questions as to how the world developed to become the way it is. To understand the present and future, one must understand the past as that holds all the answers to how the present has been shaped. Thus my fascination with history began—I read to find answers and gain understanding.

From barely reading at all as a youngster, I now read on average a book a week, because reading is no chore but a passion.

I read mostly historical fiction, predominantly military rather than romance orientated. This makes history easily accessible. In between the pillars of historical fact are woven fictional stories that thrill and entertain whilst at the same time reconstructing historical events. I also enjoy reading pure history from some of the more populist historical authors rather than the academically orientated ones, as well as economic and social history.

It is these areas that make up most of my reading; I will enjoy writing reviews on these genres with the hope I might open new areas of reading interest for Mobilism users outside of the more popular genres of fantasy, science fiction, romance etc.
Mar 9th, 2017, 7:26 pm

‘The most important thing in a book is the meaning it has for you’
W. Somerset Maugham
Mar 9th, 2017, 7:44 pm
WOO HOOO!!!! Congrats girl!

I know that with your background, your reviews will be stellar, and the site is well served to have you as a valued part of our team.
Mar 9th, 2017, 7:44 pm

I am no longer re-uploading books. If both links are no longer working, please feel free to post in the topic that you would like the book.
Mar 9th, 2017, 8:02 pm
Mar 9th, 2017, 8:02 pm

♥ PINK ♥

Unable to re-up at the moment so please ask a mod to expire any posts with dead links
Mar 9th, 2017, 8:06 pm
Congratulations Mermaid, as they say Orange is the New Black :lol:

Welcome to the Team :thumbup:
Mar 9th, 2017, 8:06 pm

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Mar 9th, 2017, 8:09 pm
Mar 9th, 2017, 8:09 pm

Lost all files, not able to re-up. If you want a book and the links are dead, just ask a mod to expire my post and someone will re-post it.
Mar 9th, 2017, 10:06 pm
Congratulations and welcome to the team!
Mar 9th, 2017, 10:06 pm
Mar 10th, 2017, 12:04 am
Mar 10th, 2017, 12:04 am
Mar 10th, 2017, 6:22 am
Awesome Darling Girl

Mar 10th, 2017, 6:22 am
Mar 10th, 2017, 6:46 am
Congrats Welcome to the team
Mar 10th, 2017, 6:46 am

"I want to be completely captivated by the books I read. I want to finish each book as if I’m waking from a dream."