Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 30th, 2015, 8:57 pm
The Swashbuckling Romance series by Heather C. Myers (#2, 4)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 479 kB
Overview: I am an acquired taste. I'm a typical blonde Orange County suburbanite who says 'like' more than necessary, laughs loud and probably obnoxiously, and loves to dance in the rain. I'm a 23 year old college graduate with more than a few tricks up my sleeve, and I also happen to be a pretty big Ducks fan. Oh, and I'm a writer. Like, for real.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Beautiful Disaster (#2): The last thing Isabelle Daniels expects to find in her living room is a pirate from the Eighteenth Century. Her intention was to surprise her boyfriend of 3 years by arriving home early after a week of visiting family, and seducing him for a night of intimate reacquaintance. Unfortunately for her, she is the one surprised; not only is there a handsome pirate in her living room, her boyfriend arrives at their apartment with a female guest from the more-than-a-little-friendly persuasion. To top it all off, throughout the exchange, Izzy is in nothing but pink underwear. Now, Izzy has to figure out not only why the pirate was sent to her specifically (and why he won't seem to leave her alone), but what direction to take her life after her college graduation as a single, young adult with the world at her feet. Everything happens for a reason, and Izzy will learn that sometimes, moving forward with her life may require a trip to the past, and even disasters can be beautiful.

The Art of Persuasion (#4): Isla Barnes hates love, marriage, and commitment. As a Millennial in her twenties, she's focused on starting her medical communications carrier, moving out of her parents' place and into a ridiculously expensive studio apartment in a semi-safe neighborhood. After a bachelorette party with her closest friends, she wakes up in nothing but her party dress to an unfamiliar bedroom next to a man claiming to be a pirate from the Eighteenth Century. While she attempts to figure out where she is and why she's here with him, her new companion, Captain Matt Scott of the Crimson Wave, is on a mission to rescue his sister from the hangman's noose. Isla decides to tag along because he offers her free passage and she finds she feels safe with him - which is odd, considering the only man she trusts is her father. This new adventure is completely unexpected, mind-blowing, and seemingly impossible, but Isla will learn that survival is easier with friends, magic is real, and love is beautiful.

Download Instructions:
Filescdn

Mirror:
Hulkload

Swashbuckling Romance #1: Heroes & Thieves
Swashbuckling Romance #3: Corsets & Crossbones
May 30th, 2015, 8:57 pm

Oct 8th, 2016, 2:18 pm
Added: The Art of Persuasion (#4)
Oct 8th, 2016, 2:18 pm