Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 1st, 2016, 1:39 pm
The Dirty Texas series by J.A. Low (#1, 1.5, 3-5)
Requirements: .ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 4.1 MB | 1.2 MB
Overview: JA Low lives on a faraway beach in Australia. When she's not writing steamy scenes and admiring hot surfers, she's tending to her husband and two sons, and dreaming up the next epic romance.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Suddenly Dirty (#1): He was everything she wasn’t looking for … Finding a naked rock star in my bed was not how I saw my new life starting. Especially when that rock star is Evan Wyld, guitarist of the hottest band on the planet, Dirty Texas. He looks dirty as sin with colorful tattoos, muscles and piercings in all the right places. Summer is about to heat up as I join Dirty Texas on their European tour. She was everything he wasn’t ready for… Sienna Hayes is off limits, but ever since the blonde bombshell accidentally climbed into my bed, I’ve been fantasizing about the ways I could help her get over her ex. She has baggage, but I’m known for being a good time. Maybe I can be her rebound, help put her back together again. 

One little taste can’t hurt; can it?

Suddenly More (#1.5): He was everything she was looking for... Sienna Hayes wasn’t looking for love, especially not with ladies man, Evan Wyld, guitarist for Dirty Texas. Not until she found the tatted up rockstar naked in her bed. What started off as a bit of fun suddenly turned into a second chance at love. She was everything he was ready for... Never in Evan Wyld’s wildest dreams did he ever think the beautiful, blonde bombshell from the photo would lead him away from his womanizing ways, swapping it for a gold band and dirty diapers. Sienna and Evan embark on their Wyld-est adventure yet as the Dirty Texas gang celebrate new beginnings.

Suddenly Bound (#3): He was everything she could never have. Lady Olivia Pearce lives a sheltered, lonely life in the English countryside running her family’s historic estate. The only way to save her family’s estate is to marry a man she doesn’t love. Her sense of tradition, legacy and family loyalty has her agreeing to her family’s request. What she wasn’t expecting was to meet the man she had always dreamed of after agreeing to marry another. She was everything he couldn’t possess. Axel Taylor, lead singer of Dirty Texas, had it all; a successful career, a great group of friends, good health and happiness. His life was pretty damn perfect until the people closest to him started falling in love and settling down, throwing chaos into his perfectly controlled life. Axel never envisioned himself needing more until the perfect little package walked into his life and turned it upside down. She exposed everything he desired underneath his hard shell. But meeting the right person doesn’t always happen at the right time. One little taste can’t hurt, can it?

Suddenly Tied (#3.5): He was everything she had been waiting for. It’s funny how life works out. The man Olivia had been waiting for wasn’t some lord of the manor; he was the prince of rock ‘n roll. Covered in tattoos, long hair, skinny jeans and a kinky side that she never knew she craved until him. He was not the man she was meant to marry, but he was most certainly the man she was meant to love and now she cannot wait to spend forever with him.

She was everything he always desired. Axel never thought he would get a happily ever after. He was no fairy tale prince, that’s for sure, he had demons. Olivia rode into his life and turned his world upside down; slaying his demons and his heart in one fell swoop. Now he cannot envision his life any other way. Living in a castle with his princess, all they needed was for their castles to be on the same continent.

Suddenly Trouble (#4): She was everything he wasn’t allowed have. Isla Eriksen was the girl next door, my best friend’s little sister, the girl he warned me never to touch. Sometimes rules are hard to stick to. Over the years I tried to stay away, but when she needed me the most I was there for her and all the rules I stuck by went out the window. Now I have a secret life she doesn’t know about and if I tell her I know I will lose her forever.

He was everything she couldn’t have. Finn Connolly, the golden haired boy I lost my virginity to, the world famous rock star, a well-known man whore and my brother’s best friend. I told him to pursue his dreams when we were younger. I was right beside him as he and the boys from my childhood became super stars. I fought the chemistry between us for years, I tried to move on. I tried to love another but he broke my heart. Now I’m back at square one and we can’t seem to keep our hands off each other. Unfortunately, first love and raw chemistry isn’t enough for him to choose me over loyalty to my brother. One little taste can't hurt; can it?

Suddenly Broken (#5): He was everything she wasn't looking for.
Stacey Ferguson packed up her life in Australia and moved half way across the world, to the bright lights of Hollywood to start a new life with her friends. What she wasn't expecting was a six foot 5 Viking rock star, promising to bring her fantasies to life.

She was everything he wasn't ready for. Oscar Eriksen loves his life. He has his friends all around him, his music, and of course he has an endless black book of groupies waiting for his call. What he wasn't expecting was to meet a tiny blonde Australian who was willing to bring his fantasies to life. One little taste can't hurt, can it?

Download Instructions:
ALL: Userscloud
#5: Userscloud

Mirror:
ALL: Filebonus
#5: Filebonus

Dirty Texas #2: Suddenly Together
Apr 1st, 2016, 1:39 pm

Nov 5th, 2016, 9:58 pm
Added: Suddenly More (#1.5)
Nov 5th, 2016, 9:58 pm
May 11th, 2017, 10:16 am