Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 1st, 2016, 1:52 am
Caveman Instinct - Gypsy Curse series by Hazel Gower (#1, #2.5-4)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 1.9 MB
Overview: "I’m a mother of four terrors between the ages of two and seven. I started writing down my story ideas in high school, and never really stopped. Writing, I have to say, is my salvation. After I've gotten all the kids in bed and have cleaned up, I sit at my computer or sometimes a notebook with a pencil and relax, write, and escape. I am a member romance writers of Australia, romance novel center."
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image

Book #1 - Stephan
Stephan
I always thought the gypsies cursed my family centuries ago, but most members of my family feel different, they say we were gifted with prosperity and the ability to know our soul mate. Great, you say, well they forgot to mention when we find our soul mate we turn into possessive cavemen.
I never wanted the curse to get me. I was happy with my privileged life, a new woman every night and no one ever saying no to me. I had my life planned out just how I wanted it. That was until I saw her—Jade Black. I knew from the moment I laid eyes on Jade she was mine. My soul mate. The problem is I’m having trouble convincing her.
Jade
I’m so close to freedom, to being eighteen and having a say in my life. Getting my Higher School Certificate, going to university, and living the life I’ve always dreamed. I’m so close. I blame my mother for dying, because I’m not eighteen I have to either go into foster care or live with my deadbeat grandpa in Reed Creek. I choose my grandpa. I can put up with him until I graduate.

Book #2.5 - Carl
Carl
My family believes they’re gifted by gypsies to find their soulmate, but I always thought it was bullshit. I don’t think it’s a gift. I believe we’re cursed. I’m forty five and still haven’t found my mate, and my nephews use me as an example to prove my theory that we’re cursed. After watching my brothers and two of my nephews find their soulmates, I’ve given up hope. Now I’m known as the cranky reclusive uncle. I don’t care what my family thinks as long as they leave me in peace.
Not only am I from one of the most powerful family’s, the Silverman’s, I’m one of the best doctors in Australia. I devote my days to bettering my skills and don’t care how others see me. Everything changes though when I find out the curse is in fact real, and meet my soulmate Annabelle. There’s a problem though, she doesn’t seem very impressed by me.
Annabelle
My life changed in a moment when Carl Silverman, pompous know-it-all, kidnapped me from the hospital where I was visiting my mother. He’s convinced I—quiet, plain, little old librarian —am his soulmate. I feel a strange pull towards him and I can’t deny our attraction, but I don’t know if I’m ready for a relationship with someone like Carl.

Book #3 - Ryder
Ryder Silverman:
Thanks to the supposed gypsies, the men in my family become caveman when they find their soulmates. Over the past few years, I’ve watched my cousin’s and uncle drop like flies and make fools of themselves. From observing their stupidity with their women, I thought I would know how to woo and get the love of my life to fall for me when the time came. If the time came. I’d given up on ever finding my “one” until my brother and cousin messed up and I came face to face with my destiny, Divinity Stamon. She is different than anyone I’ve ever met before, so allowing her to do this at her pace and not mine seemed like the perfect plan. But the “caveman” in me isn’t happy with this choice. It is only a matter of time before he takes over and claims her.
Divinity Stamon:
It’s hard looking after my younger brother while my dad is deployed. Especially when I get called to the Emergency Department because he’s been in a fight. I never dreamed that our trip to the hospital would bring me face to face with the hottest guy I’d ever seen. If first impressions were anything to go on, I wasn’t impressed with Ryder Silverman. The second meeting wasn’t any better. He is the most annoying and obnoxious man I’ve ever met, and being around alpha military men my whole life, I know annoying men. He thinks he can come into my life and take over. I’m not having it. But his persistence, patience, and his attention to my every – need, is paying off. Maybe cavemen aren’t as bad as I thought.

Book #4 - Mason
Mason
My family was given gifts for helping a group of gypsies. One of them was the ability to know your soulmate instantly. From what I’ve seen, it can be more of a curse, as once you find your mate, you turn into a possessive caveman. I’ve found my soulmate, beaten, battered, and bruised. As I nurse her back to health she clings to my side. My family thinks this is why the bad part of the gypsy gift hasn’t affected me. I’m just waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Alexa
I didn’t realize how good I had it until I lost it all. Mason found me when I needed him the most. From the moment I saw him, he has been my knight in shining armor. He takes the time to get to know me, to let me be myself again. Settling into my new life, Mason tells me I’m his soulmate and the only one meant for him. I want to keep living the dream I’ve built with him, but I’ll have to fight my demons eventually and I don’t want to drag him along.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/korgv6xcqqex
https://drop.download/9dytthohwujb
https://userscloud.com/1isbjdyoa7sy
Jun 1st, 2016, 1:52 am