Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 16th, 2016, 4:29 am
9 Novels by Mia Carson
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 3.1 MB, 776 KB
Overview: Mia Carson is a romance author with a love for action, adventure, and the forbidden. Her stories are usually spicy and hot, and sometimes, so wrong!
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Secret Baby - He’s sexy, rich, distracting, and he broke her bed! What he doesn’t know is that she’s carrying his secret baby…
Mel, a dance teacher has had her share of heartbreaks and jerks. She’s not interested in jealous ex-girlfriends or having a billionaire’s baby. She meets charming billionaire, Will, at a karaoke bar and before long, her life is totally changed. Will is perfect and he’s all she’s ever wanted in a man, except he comes with a baggage bigger than she was willing to handle. Between his crazy ex-girlfriend, his daughter, and his fear of commitment, she’s got her hands full.
She’s all he’s ever wanted, if only she’d give in to his advances.
Will isn’t interested in serious relationships, not since he lost his spouse a several years ago. He had devoted his life to making millions and raising his child. The closest he’d come to relationship was with his crazy ex-girlfriend who is a little obsessed with him. He’s since decided that women are too much trouble, especially the pretty ones, and Mel is no exception. If anything, she is more trouble than he needs, but for some reason, he can’t leave her alone, not even when he discovers her close connection to him. She’s hot and damn sexy, and all he wants and needs is her.

The Billionaire's Baby
- Over-educated and underpaid, Lexi would give anything to get a decent job, except have a baby for her playboy billionaire boss.
Lexi’s life was normal until she bumped into Braden, an unrepentant playboy from her past. He’s unchanged and wants more from her than she’s willing to give. She’s desperate for a job, but not desperate enough to like Braden, her new boss. But she’s unprepared for the power he has over her body, and she’ll do anything to get as far away from him as possible. Except she didn’t plan for a baby …
Braden regrets the way he treated Lexi in the past and wants to make up for it by giving her the job she so desperately needs. But he’s not totally selfless about his offer for her to be his personal assistant; he desires her more than he’s willing to admit and will do whatever it takes to keep her close to him and in his bed, even though she’s from a totally different world than him.

The President's Son - 1. She’s got body issues. He’s got bodyguards.
2. She’s the top of her class. He’s a slacker.
3. She’s a virgin. He’s a playboy really bad playboy.
4. She’s driven. He likes being ridden as long as he's in charge.
But Emma is not afraid to call Patrick out when he screws up. President’s son or not! But with an arrogant attitude to match his hot looks, Emma can’t decide whether to throw the study books at him or have him have him kiss her. But Patrick is determined not to touch the librarian-hard-ass-attitude girl until she begs for him.

BOYFRIEND MATERIAL - He would be the perfect boyfriend if she didn’t have so much going on…
Iris can handle anything. Her world has already collapsed a million times over and couldn’t possibly get worse. She bumps into a mysterious, sexy stranger twice in the same day. But she isn’t looking for a boyfriend. She isn’t looking for anyone to make her his woman. Damn, who was she kidding? It has been too long and he was boyfriend material – all muscles and sexy as heck – maybe she needed something harder than a stiff drink.
First time he bumped into her, he knew he wanted her. If he wasn’t running away from love…
Alec escapes the city to get as far away as possible from his crazy, cheating ex-fiancée. Life was going to go as he planned – settle into his new home and start over. Except he runs into a sexy woman who seemed more lost than him. Lusting after her body is no way to start life over. But he knows just how to heal her – take her between his sheets. Own her. All of her.

Sold to Me - I’m Daniel Stone, and I don’t take no for an answer.
Money can buy everything, including the rundown inn I need to complete my luxury hotel deal. Some old lady is refusing to sell the damn inn to me – I can’t have that. I won’t let her stop my plans even if it means pretending to be a guest at her inn. I drive to the middle of nowhere, ready to make a deal of a lifetime with her, but instead of an old frail lady, I meet a fiery, sexy, stubborn woman, unwilling to let go of her past. Until I show her just how much she needs to move on…with me.
She tries to resist, of course, but she needs me more than she realized.
And chasing her is quite a thrill.
Owning her will be the ultimate prize. I won’t let go – until the inn and its sexy owner belong to me.
She, and the inn, will be sold to me!
I am Daniel Stone, and no one says no to me.

Jilted Groom - My bride has just dumped me.
I’m usually the one that does the dumping, but I’m not broken. Just done! It’s time to start a new life. So I take off in my trusted car and make my way south. But even my car is not on my side, and the damn thing breaks down in the middle of nowhere.
The mechanic who shows up is a woman, damn hot!
A mechanic shouldn’t be this hot, shouldn’t be this sexy woman. I’m hot, from the heat, and maybe from watching her, but that curvy body was like a magnet. I wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon. Not with shorts that short, and tank tops that tight - I was ready for a rebound!

Highest Bidder - She’s up for sale - her v*rginity is, anyway.
I’m always game for a new girl, so I bid. I win. She’s mine, for the night. But I don’t want to take her just yet. Not yet. Sooner or later every billionaire bids on a v*rgin – I’m no exception. It’s a game we all play. Highest bidder gets the girl.It's the rules of the auction. When my friend drags me to this sleazy s*x bar, I end up with her. She’s all mine, but she’s too nice. I don’t date nice girls. Heck, I don’t date. Period. I just f*ck. No time for commitments. Life’s too short for one woman. But this girl got me thinking crazy - she’s different. I find myself telling her things she shouldn’t know. Next, I’m trying to save her from a drug lord. Then she’s pregnant. Shit! All I wanted was her virginity, and now I’m a dad? What the heck!?

Nanny Wanted - I need nanny…I mean, a nanny for my new son.
Stanford:
I just found out I have a son. Just like that. I’m not in a good place right now to do the dad thing – physically, mentally, or emotionally. Don’t think I’ll ever be. That’s where she come in. My new nanny…I mean, a nanny for my new son. Remy - sexy and tempting. She’s not your typical nanny. Not the type I had growing up. Try as much as I can, her stubborn ass attitude turns me on. Right now, all I want is someone to take care of my child, and perhaps a warm body in bed occasionally, but nothing more. I’m not cut out to be a family man. The last time I loved, I fathered a child.
Remy:
I’ve always taken care of everyone but me, it’s just the way life’s been. So being a nanny to some rich man and his new son is just another day in my life. Except this one wants nothing to do with his son, or me. Not that it’s my job to make things right. But I try. The harder I try though, the more he pushes everyone away. I’ve dealt with some broody men before, but Stanford tops my list. If only he didn’t kiss so good. If only he wasn’t so good in bed.

Personal Trainer - Neil’s an Olympic medalist turned personal trainer. He’s also a billionaire, a sex symbol, and a diehard playboy. And he gets every bit of bad press that comes with that lifestyle...
When rumors surface about inappropriate behavior with women, rumors that are not true, he seeks professional help from one of the best private investigators in the country, Tanya. He needs to know who’s behind the damaging stories.
Tanya loves her job as a private investigator but will go crazy if she has to take one more picture of a cheating spouse. In her world, true love is a myth.
When Neil approaches her for help, she knows she can’t save him from himself or from the women that surround him. But she’ll try.
She has a bigger problem, though - he’s confident and sexy as heck and she knows how easy it is to fall for a man like that – an irresistible man with a ridiculously amazing body.
But Neil turns on the charm, offers her a good deal, and soon she’s working for him…with him...on him... for reasons more personal than finding out who spread the stories.

Download Instructions:
All
(Closed Filehost) https://cloudyfiles.org/7sjo2e5lihyo
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/4blad0mtf3g9

Personal Trainer
(Closed Filehost) https://cloudyfiles.org/2zxlph6hom65
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/f7kkiq1sz6fg
Jun 16th, 2016, 4:29 am
Aug 23rd, 2016, 11:32 am
Added The Billionaire's Baby
Aug 23rd, 2016, 11:32 am
Nov 7th, 2016, 7:41 am