Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 21st, 2016, 12:28 pm
9 Books by Mia Carson
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 2.5 MB, 344 KB
Overview: Mia Carson is a romance author with a love for action, adventure, and the forbidden.
Her stories are usually spicy and hot, and sometimes, so wrong! At first sight, Mia is your average girl-next-door, but don't be deceived because behind closed doors, Mia is one feisty, daring, and provocative woman.
When she's not writing, Mia is spending quality time with her wonderful family, collaborating with like-minded authors, and interacting with her awesome readers.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Book 1 - Score
Alyssa wants nothing to do with Blake, the egotistical, quarterback from her past.
Alyssa’s life is perfect until she’s forced to live with Blake, the jerk quarterback she’s always despised. He is a flirt and couldn’t have made it any clearer that he wanted her in so many ways. But she’s beyond his advances and wants nothing to do with him. Until she becomes his tutor and is at the mercy of his intense teasing once again. This time, she’s afraid he’ll win.
Blake only wants one thing… to score with Alyssa.
Blake and Alyssa are from two different worlds - he’s a jock and she’s a nerd and they could never be more than housemates. But he wants a lot more than she seems willing to give and he isn’t going to give up until he gets all he wants. Alyssa can’t ignore him forever. One day, she is going to let her defenses down and he’ll be ready…he was born ready to score with her.

Book 2 - Prince Charming
Becoming an instant princess is hard enough, but living with a sexy prince an entire summer is even harder. And if that isn’t enough, a secret pregnancy with twins complicates things, especially when the prince is supposed to marry someone else!
OLIVIA
The last thing Olivia, from small town Nebraska, expected to happen was for her mom to fall in love with the king of the tiny kingdom of Bijoux. Being a princess wasn’t going to be easy, but having to live with Quincy, a tattooed, self-proclaimed bad boy was even harder. Olivia knows his dangerous eyes and mysterious tattoos are totally off limits, but she can’t help falling for a man who will stop at nothing to show her how much he desires her, including sacrificing his kingdom.
QUINCY
Quincy, night clubber and reluctant prince, knows Olivia is off limits. She is, after all, the new queen’s daughter, and he’s been charged with showing her the ropes and teaching her about being royalty. Besides, he’s aware of the tradition that demands he marry a chosen bride by the end of the summer. If only Olivia didn’t drive him so wild! Every time he touches her, he realizes those rules are made to be broken and no one would come between him and the woman he desires the most.

Book 3 - Rich Boy Brit
All I wanted was to have fun at the party…
Jessica lets go of her inhibitions to indulge in one passionate night of love and romance with a sexy, masked stranger. After all, she’s on vacation in England and will never see the stranger again once she returns to the US. A harmless one-night stand that means exactly nothing. She planned to wake up the next morning and move on with her life as if the sexy tattooed man never happened. But the next day, she finds herself sitting across from the stranger, no longer masked, still tattooed, and wondering how she to dig herself out of this one, especially since she just found out she will be sharing a house with him.
One night of indiscretion wasn’t a big deal…not for a bad Brit anyways.
Eli never says no to a girl’s advances, and a masked stranger was no exception. He goes with the flow and picks up the perfect girl for a wild and romantic night. Everything goes according to plan and he leaves the next morning with no intention of ever seeing her again. However, he can’t forget how great their time together was and regrets not getting her name and number. But the next day, she’s sitting in the same restaurant, at the same table as him, and staring at him like their night together was a dream. Only he knows it wasn’t a dream. Images of him next to her hadn’t been a figment of his imagination, and his desire for her was as real as it could get.

Book 4 - Love & Hate
What happens in Vegas should really stay in Vegas but not when you’re an instant bride and the groom doesn’t want a divorce!
Mackenize
Mackenzie has the sleazy job of keeping tabs on shady billionaires, and she’s done more than her share of messing up her most recent assignment by accidentally marrying the enemy. But her boss sees it as an opportunity to spy on Scott, and she has no choice but to play along, especially when Scott offers her benefits to stay married to him. She has the best of both worlds – satisfy her job responsibilities while getting perks from her fake marriage to her billionaire husband. But the past soon catches up with her, and she scurries home, hoping to disappear and be left alone, but she didn’t count on Scott’s devotion to reuniting with his fake wife.
Scott
Marrying a stranger was never part of his plan, but since the sexy girl who accidentally married him was what he needed to refine his playboy image and solidify the greatest merger of his career, he’d play along. No way was he going to mess up this golden opportunity of looking good to his business partners by granting her a divorce. She was his insurance for the life he was used to, and nothing was going to come between him and his ambitions. Mackenzie had a sordid past, which he could fix, so he offers her a deal she can’t refuse: pretend to be his wife until his merger goes through and she could have all she wanted. Simple enough, except he never expected the steamy behind-the-door perks that came with his fake marriage. Now he wanted her for other reasons…

Book 5 - Bad Boy's Baby
I have no business wanting Shane the way I do!
Shane is my long time crush, a boy that grew up around me. I liked him a lot until he pissed me off; then I hated him. But I have since gotten over him and want nothing to do with him, or so I thought until I got stuck planning a party with him. I know Shane’s aware of how I melt when I’m around him and is purposely not making things any easier - not with his wickedly sexy, half-dressed self always around the corner. I’m a lot older and should know better, but first love never fades, and Shane is not invisible, regardless of how much I pretend not to notice him.
I was back in town and wanted only one thing: Sasha!
I’ve always liked Sasha, but I somehow messed things up and lost her. Now I was back in town and determined to pick up where we had ended. Of course, she pretends not to notice me, but I know she’s only putting on an act! We are stuck planning a party together, and sooner or later, her defense will go down. But while she’s focused on planning the party, I will work on getting her to the one place I know she belongs. I won’t take no for an answer, and as long as Sasha and I are in town together, there was only one place this will end – in my sheets.

Book 6 - Sports Baby
A fancy makeover gets Danielle more than she bargained for – attention, a sexy rich running back, and a secret baby!
Danielle is a red-headed loner who wants nothing more than to be left alone. Life is good until she gets a makeover, and Jack, the all-around bad boy, notices her and won’t quit until she gives in to him. A steamy night in the bed of his truck changes her life, and she disappears without saying so much as goodbye. She’s content with her new life until she runs into Jack... years later.
Jack’s life is perfect – he’s rich, sexy, and has a full football scholarship.
Jack had it all and nothing could stop him from leaving his small town behind after graduation. When Danielle shows up several years later, she disrupts his plans, and he’s willing to let go of everything, including his professional football career, just to have her. He wants answers: why did she disappear without a word eight years ago? A chance encounter brings them together, and Danielle is still on the run, but this time, she’s not alone.

Book #7- A Bodyguard For The Princess
I'm your personal bodyguard. My job is to protect your body with my life.
Princess Daphne, heiress to the throne and terribly misunderstood, doesn’t know much about men, especially dangerous men like Matthias. How could she when she’s practically a prisoner in the palace, protected from the tragic accident that killed her older sister? When Matthias is hired as her personal bodyguard, she learns that an intense gaze from a man that sexy could set her on fire. But she has a lot more to learn – her controlling family requires she gets married immediately, and her cousin, Dion, the only other successor to the throne, has his own secret agenda. Then a scandal hits and she disappears…
Matthias is a man with a dark past and a reputation as a great lover. Pity he never finds a reason to keep the women around afterwards. When he meets Princess Daphne, he knows he shouldn’t mix business with pleasure, especially not with the heiress to the throne, but nothing can stop him from claiming the body of the woman he was hired to protect. The princess is so naïve, and he can’t help but teach her a few things about her body and life outside the palace. Then she disappears and nothing can stop him from finding her, not when he needs her so much more than he ever imagined.

Book #8 - Pretend Boyfriend
She’s a broke actress. He needs a fiancée for the weekend. He’ll hire her to play his girlfriend for the weekend. That’s it!
Grace
I’m deep in debt and the loan shark is after me. Enter Chase, a billionaire playboy. He wants to hire me to play his fiancée for the weekend. Not a problem. I need the money, he needs me. I can work with that. I am the leading lady in my play, and playing the part of a love-struck fiancée for a weekend can’t be that hard. As long as he plays his part. But he’s a bad actor. No way his touch is fake. His kisses have to be real. And his body… his rock hard body is as real as it gets.
Chase
I’ve had my share of women wanting me for my money and body, and I was done! Not even the fiery hot, talented actress can change my mind. But Grace is the right person for one tiny role – a loving fiancée for a weekend cruise with my family. No audition required. We struck a good deal - one weekend as my perfect fiancée. That’s it. But the weekend didn’t go exactly as I planned, though it wasn’t her fault. She played the role well. Perhaps too well. Even in bed.
Pity it was all fake.

Book #9 - Fake Wife Needed
MAX
I need a bride. Today.
My empire depends on finding a wife, any woman. I need a pretend wife for a few weeks and will pay handsomely too.
No strings attached.
No commitments.
Not even a kiss.
No wifely duties required.
I have other women for that. That’s exactly why I’m known as a brute.
I walk into the pub, intent on leaving with a bride, but instead, I’m fighting some woman’s battle, saving her, and taking her home with me because she has nowhere to go. Then I get a bright idea.
Perhaps this spitfire of a woman will marry me.
MIA
I’m on the run, trying desperately to escape the nightmare that’s been my life.
When Maxwell saves my life in the pub, I agree to pay him back by becoming his pretend bride. It’s a win-win for me. I pretend to be his real wife, and he protects me from my past. Perfect plan until I realize the fire burning for him is as real as the ring on my finger.
And the way he ogles my body can’t be fake.
This is not part of our marriage contract.

Download Instructions:
Books #1-8:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/y4ncv145ym8t
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/qouccz9mqv5f

Book #9:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/5tyb295hmkqt
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/62fpjy1w3l3x
Jun 21st, 2016, 12:28 pm
Sep 3rd, 2016, 6:02 am
Added - A Bodyguard For The Princess
Sep 3rd, 2016, 6:02 am