Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 7th, 2016, 8:24 pm
Somerset series by Heather C. Myers (#1-2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 510 kB | Version: Retail re-issues 2016
Overview: I am an acquired taste. I'm a typical blonde Orange County suburbanite who says 'like' more than necessary, laughs loud and probably obnoxiously, and loves to dance in the rain. I'm a 23 year old college graduate with more than a few tricks up my sleeve, and I also happen to be a pretty big Ducks fan. Oh, and I'm a writer. Like, for real.
Genre: Romance, Paranormal

Image Image

An Education in Royalty (#1): He wants nothing more than to sink his teeth into her flesh and turn her into what he was - a vampire. But he can't. And she wants nothing more than to run away from this assignment. But she won't. Elizabeth Grant is a top-rated assassin at the Nocturnal Defense Society. When she gets an assignment to protect Nikolai Dragulia – next in line to inherit the crown and rule over vampire society – she balks. Being a royal baby-sitter to a mysterious, brooding, arrogant prince is not what she signed up for, but an assignment is an assignment, and she’s a professional. As Lizzie looks deeper into possible suspects and motives, she realizes this is more than just a baby-sitting job but something that, if not resolved, can affect the entire vampire race.

An Education in Alpha (#2): Go to bed with Alpha shifter, Marcus Sterling. She was his; that was all there was to it, whether he actually liked her or not. As Alpha to the Sterling wolfpack, Marcus Sterling is possessive of all things he deems as his - including Nocturnal Defense agent, Bridgette Barker. Problem is, Bridgette has no interest in belonging to the Alpha, especially considering she's tasked with bringing him in on alleged embezzlement charges. But Marcus is as stubborn as he is cocky and won't stop until he makes her his...

Download Instructions:
Filescdn

Mirror:
Hulkload
Oct 7th, 2016, 8:24 pm

Oct 8th, 2016, 2:19 pm
Added: An Education in Alpha (#2)
Oct 8th, 2016, 2:19 pm