Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 8th, 2016, 3:21 am
Fastlane Series Box Set by Sloan Storm (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 879 KB
Overview: Sloan Storm is a verbally difficult, yet physically generous, writer who pens imaginative yarns based on dominant men and the women who challenge them. As such, power plays and passion are the heart of each and every story. The writer's creative tendencies may drift as the mood strikes, but the essence of all tales told wind up back at the same place... the polarizing difference between the sexes.
Genre: Romance

Includes:
Surge
Dyson Vix. The bad boy of Formula One Racing.The ultimate playboy, there isn’t a hairpin turn he can’t handle or a woman he can’t have. Dyson lives life like he drives – hard, determined, and like it might be his last day.
The first time I met him he was completely naked, and he couldn’t have cared less.
The second time I saw Dyson, he just stood there, staring at me. His fire suit hung low on his waist, and his body was dripping in sweat, grease and… well, you get the idea.
I’ve been thrust into his fast-paced world, and the more time I spend with him -- the more I see of the troubled man behind the roguish charm -- the more my resolve crumbles. Our chemistry is undeniable but isn’t without risk. Jealousy and threats to my home life mean I could lose everything I’ve worked so hard to protect.
The stakes have never been higher.
Will we make it, or are we destined to crash and burn?

Thrust
From the instant I met mysterious, hard-bodied Formula One driver Marco Rhys, he took charge - leading me on a red-lined, wild ride into his world.
But I'd vowed to never give a man control of my life. Ever. It was my unbreakable rule, a principle I promised to never compromise - no matter what.
So despite his rock hard abs, devilish good looks and charm to match, I felt sure I'd rise to the challenge. After all, I'd handled my fair share of billionaire playboys in my short career and never failed to deliver. I had too much at stake, and too much to lose if I failed.
If I couldn't sign Marco to the investment firm I worked for, I could wave my dreams goodbye. Everyone who said I would never amount to anything would be right.
But I didn’t count on the unstoppable force of Marco Rhys.
Everything depended on our battle of wills. One of us would have to conquer the other – in the boardroom or the bedroom.
Which one of us would surrender first?
Why did I feel like it might be me?

Burn
Chance Vix -- what kind of maniac rips down a straightaway at more than two hundred miles an hour on a motorcycle which, oh by the way, costs more than a mansion?
What kind of brute crushes all challengers, decimates rivals and has owned the crown of one of the world's most deadly sports for years? What kind of stud leaves women everywhere desperate for his attention, willing to do almost anything to try and tame him?
I'll tell you what kind. The most mouth-watering, heart-stopping, daredevil of a head-to-toe hunk I'd ever laid eyes on in my life - that's what kind.
When an unplanned trip to an exotic locale, far removed from midwest gloom, brought Chance and me together, I had no idea how much my life would change.
Could I hold on? Was I crazy to even try?

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/zh0867paqg63

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/csb58tqj9173
Oct 8th, 2016, 3:21 am