Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 4th, 2017, 5:43 am
2 Christmas Books by Liam Livings
Requirements: ePUB reader, 487 kB
Overview: Liam Livings is an award-shortlisted gay romance novelist, creative writing tutor, and ghostwriter. His fiction focuses on friendship, British humour, and romance with plenty of sparkle. He’s a member of the Romantic Novelists’ Association and the Chartered Institute of Marketing and holds a Masters in Creative Writing from Kingston University.
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImage

A New Life For Christmas
A house exchange between two single men leads to a romantic new life for both of them.
Oliver and Kyle live thousands of miles apart, but each needs a break from his current life and love. Enter the Cloud B&B website, a wonderful new way to exchange homes for the holiday. They both muster their courage, and decide to visit another continent for Christmas.
In the UK, Oliver has been pining after his neighbour for far too long, living his comfortable but quiet life in a town in the New Forest. When his crush moves on in the worst possible way, Oliver is seduced by the chance to stay in fun-loving, sunny Miami.
In Miami, Kyle is a club owning workaholic, who suddenly discovers the man he lives with has been unfaithful. Yet again. As consolation, Kyle is tempted to see first hand the picturebook charm of the New Forest in winter.
Both of them find not just a new setting but a new romance. Oliver makes a big effort to shed his inhibitions and meets a musician, Mark, who plays in the Florida bars, and who may be just as cautious and polite as Oliver in making the first move.
And while Kyle’s trying to come to terms with England’s very different culture—and food!—he’s charmed by Oliver’s best friend Edward, who’s bold and sexy, but secretive.
Will Oliver take the leap of faith and encourage a lover who can and will give the commitment he deserves? And will Kyle find a man who can be loyal and also offer Kyle the family life he needs?
But perhaps more importantly—when Christmas is over, can a new life survive?

Coincidental Christmas Boyfriend
David
I’ve split-up with my out-of-work, cheating boyfriend. Missing the familiarity of spending Christmas with someone, I'm staying with friends and escaping my sadness in the gym.
Except I didn’t bank on slim, shy and oh-so-broken Christian. Rejected by his homophobic parents and uncommitted boyfriend, he’s spending Christmas with us too. He's suggested how to forget our hurts, which has me hot and tempted, but I've sworn off men.
Anyway, he’s far too good for me. A whizz in the kitchen, he has too much sass and is everything my ex-boyfriend wasn’t. I'm absolutely not imagining us making a life together. I’m definitely staying single.
Coincidental Christmas Boyfriend is a steamy, opposites attract, Christmas gay romance. It covers David and Christian’s first and second Christmases, and their year between as they overcome family prejudice and personal demons.

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/uf6om6x73j73
https://mega4up.org/apfgz74hlrt5
Jan 4th, 2017, 5:43 am

ImageImage
Dec 19th, 2020, 6:13 am
added: Coincidental Christmas Boyfriend
Dec 19th, 2020, 6:13 am