Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 3rd, 2017, 12:46 am
Maple Mills Series by Kate Gilead (2-6)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.2 mb
Overview: Kate Gilead writes sweet and steamy, light-hearted, cheesy, happily-ever-after romances...with muscle-y hunks whose hearts only go *boom* for one woman.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

2. The Secret Virgin - I've got a secret that no one else knows...not even my closest friend. >.<
I'm twenty-one and never been...ahem. Until I meet a tasty treat in the dog park...Robert. Older, wiser, solid and strong, he's nuclear-melt-down hot.He’s also a masterful touch with canines, drawing their instinctive affection and trust. In no time at all, he brings the same out in me...not to mention, my unbridled lust! Sexy and smart and a bit of a tease, he's perfect... except for one thing: A loopy ex-wife, who clings to the past and threatens to dampen our flame. Will she smother our budding romance? Is it moving too fast to be real? Is irresistible attraction enough to spark enduring, Forever Love?

3. Bossed - If only safety in the workplace wasn’t so dangerous...
Blake
This company head-hunted me for one purpose: To turn their poor safety record around.
If the spoiled, pampered suits in charge don’t stay out of my way, I’ll leave at the end of my contract and go back to the coast without a backward glance. There’s just one glitch in that plan: Jenny, my sweet, bodacious assistant. Her looks and her curves caught my attention, but her smarts and her fire are holding it steady.She might be younger than me, but she has what it takes to make me hers, forever.
Jenny
My first job straight out of college and it’s challenging as hell. My hot new boss, Blake, isn’t making it any easier. Rough around the edges and tough to please, one day he blows my mind with an act of stunnng, unexpected tenderness.But how hard should I let myself fall, when he’s older, has a past, and might not stick around?Should I put a lid on this romance, or can a May-December workplace affair turn into lifelong love?

4. Don't Baby Me - Summertime and the living is easy...Free, fun and twenty-one, Samantha’s taking the summer off to party like a young girl should.Until Hottie McBabyDaddy shows up. Mason’s a brand-new father hiding an interesting secret...and he's all by his lonesome with a surprise newborn until he can arrange for full-time help.Samantha’s an experienced babysitter and she's got free time on her hands. What’s a few days out of her vacation to help out a struggling single dad?

5. Motorhead - Marie
Mark is everything I want in a man.As determined and forthright as he is chiseled and strong, he’s not about to let my hot-headed father stop him from pursuing me.Nor, building his automotive service company the way he sees fit.Even if it means being in direct competition with our family business.
Mark
What matters to me is what matters to any man: Carving my own path in life, beholden to no one; making a name––and one day, a family––for myself.Meeting Marie hit me like a lightning strike. Vivacious and smart, mouth-wateringly sexy, she makes me want her like no other. She might be the one I can build a future with...IF there's more to her than a spoiled little rich girl.

6. Her Dad's Best Friend- Anna
When my dad’s best friend returns from abroad and enrolls his nephew in my college, my matchmaker mom thinks the kid’s a good catch. Wait ‘til she finds out it’s the hot older man who’s making my heart go pitter-pat.
Adam
Leaving behind the life I built in Europe was hard...and leaving the always-rocky relationship with my ex was even harder. Falling for a much younger woman is like getting a second wind...and it’s all the more sweet for being so unexpected.

Download Instructions:
https://mega4up.org/ohhwxwn51n1g
https://drop.download/avs1qhhcysxh
Feb 3rd, 2017, 12:46 am
Jan 27th, 2019, 2:47 pm
added

6. Her Dad's Best Friend
Jan 27th, 2019, 2:47 pm