Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 4th, 2017, 7:35 pm
4 Books by Carrie Aarons
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 2.3 MB, 572 KB
Overview: Author of romance novels such as Red Card and On Thin Ice, Carrie Aarons writes sexy, swoony and sarcastic characters who won't get out of her head until she puts them down on a page.
Carrie has wanted to be an author since the first time she opened a book, and can’t imagine a better or more maddening profession. When she isn't in a writing coma, Carrie is chasing her Great Dane/Lab puppy through the dog parks of New Jersey, or trying to make her husband binge watch the latest Netflix craze.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image

Book #1 - All the Frogs in Manhattan
You know how Cinderella had the whole glass slipper, pumpkin carriage, fairy godmother thing?
Yeah…with foot-destroying stilettos, Uber, and a Twitter horoscope, my life is far from a happily ever after.
In fact, instead of Prince Charming, I end up dating every slimy, scaly, brainless frog in the kingdom of Manhattan. And by frog, I mean all of the stereotypical bad guys that Mom and Lifetime movies warned you about.
The meathead player.
The mommy's boy.
The namedropper.
The cheapskate.
If they suck at relationships, I’ve probably kissed those cold, clammy lips in the hopes of finding love. Until one day, when one man with commitment issues offers to help me find the Romeo to my Juliet.
But what happens when the frog, who was never supposed to turn into a prince, kisses you at midnight? Ok fine, he propositioned me for some afternoon delight after brunch, but not everything can be straight out of a fairytale.

Book #2 - Ghost in His Eyes
He was as magnetic as a deadly hurricane to the shore.
Carson Cole was my first love. The boy I'd shared my whole self with.
He was the man who'd taken the other part of my soul and drowned it in the sea we'd grown up in.
And now he's back. Ten years later, and the demons of our past are still haunting every breath trapped between us.
She was as wild as the horses who owned the beach highways we drove down.
Blake Sayer was the beautiful daredevil who had me wrapped around her finger from the time we were seven.
Until a horrible accident stole every piece of joy from her life.
Ten years later, she's a shell of the girl she once was, and it's all my fault. The whispers of our history shackle her to the island I left behind.
Just like lost years and unspoken words, love had slipped from our fingers like grains of sand. We’d barely made it out alive last time, was it even possible to reconstruct the shattered pieces of us?

Book #3 - Privileged
In a world of wealth and power, the rules of love and war are nothing as they seem.
Nora Randolph never wanted a life of luxury. But when her mother falls in love with the heir to the British throne, their small-town lives are uprooted and every little girl’s fantasy becomes her reality. All too quickly, she learns the dangers of running in circles with the world’s elite, especially when she attracts the attention of Winston Academy’s resident golden boy.
Asher Frederick has known nothing but favor and fortune. The son of London’s most influential family, his future has been written in stone since infancy. But a tragic childhood loss redirects his course, and revenge has been boiling in his blood for years. When innocent and unaware Nora lands in his path, it’s as if the universe hands him the ammunition to finally drag his enemy through the mud.
But as his plan for vengeance gets more twisted, so do his feelings for Nora. And as her immersion into the upper crust dives deeper, she struggles to keep the secret she’s been guarding for eighteen years.
Heavy lies the crown, and when the ultimate betrayal blindsides her, will either of them survive the consequences that come crashing down on their heads?

Book #4 - As Long As You Hate Me
Kara
High school sweethearts. What a load of bull.

He might have been my first love, but it never meant I wanted to hear lyrics containing my name, love story, and *cringe* how I lost my virginity peddled out for the masses to digest.
Seven years later, and I’m still being haunted by his photo in every magazine, his music on every radio station. I thought breakups meant that you never had to see the person again. Especially when they ripped out your heart and made hamburger meat with it.
But when a chance encounter ends up going viral, I’m tied to him in a way I’ve always dreaded. And the last person on earth I’d want to spend an hour with, much less a lifetime, makes me an offer I can’t refuse. I might just be desperate enough to take it.
Dean
The girl in the song is real. And she’s made me a rich man.
I’ve been dedicating choruses to her for a decade, she’s the muse she never wanted to be. Off of our love, I’ve become famous … and a complete egomaniac.
When another one of my flings goes off the rails, and lands me in hot water with the media, my recording label is less than thrilled. And so comes the marching orders from my agent; devise a scheme to transform into a squeaky clean good guy.
Coming face to face with her is something I’ve only dreamed about. If not to win her back, then to at least apologize for the ways I’ve exploited her. Instead, I rope her into my madness, proposing a deal only a masochist would accept.

Download Instructions:
Books #1-3:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/19kc7qncsek0
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/i6cy7646wxwj

Book #4:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/zbs2xq8d63t8
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/filxgeab32ej
Mar 4th, 2017, 7:35 pm