Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 8th, 2017, 12:16 pm
Sex Me Series by Logan Chance (#2-4)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 523 KB
Overview: Logan Chance enjoys the simple things in life. Star Wars, music, and pretty girls. Always in trouble at school, he was made to copy the dictionary while the others played. This began his word fascination. With a love of words he then realized he loved stringing those same words together to create stories to inspire all.
From Boston, and relocated to Florida, he lives out his days writing, reading, and avoiding the beach.
Not afraid to tell it how it is, Logan is definitely a man of his own.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image

Book #2 - Study Me
Study, eat, and repeat. For the life of a medical student Marley Murphy has her work cut out for her.
To make matters worse, her professor Houston Dale is one of the hardest teachers around. His sole purpose is to make each student suffer.
When Marley is asked to be his assistant for the semester forbidden sparks will fly between them.
Houston Dale hates teaching Anatomy. With a secret past he won’t let anyone get too close.
But, when his assistant lives across an alleyway and he can see all the naughty things she does in her bedroom at night, Houston can’t contain himself.
Forced to choose between his past and present, will Houston be able to be strong enough to withstand the temptation of his student?

Book #3 - Save Me
Life changes us all. But, not as much as the military. Ryan Wagner, is fresh out of the service, and trying his hardest to settle into his life in Miami.
The only souvenir from his time spent overseas is a shoulder injury which brings him closer to his best friend.
Lizzy ‘Lizard’ Packer hasn’t seen Ryan since he left for boot camp. The boy who left is nothing compared to the man who has returned.
As a physical therapist, Lizzy gets to rub her hands all over his strong arms.
It’s just a friendship.
A friendship she’s cherished since she was a little girl.
But, when the lines blur and then become nonexistent, will she be able to keep her feelings at bay?
What happens when life throws you a curve ball, and nothing is as it seems?
Sometimes you never truly see someone until it’s too late.
But for these two, sometimes seeing is just an illusion that one day fades.
Follow along as these two try to help each other seek the answers they’re both searching for.

Book #4 - Break Me
Ever been lost or alone? Where you feel like the world will break you where you stand? Pollux Clark strives to make each day count.
On a mission, he finds himself entangled with the wrong woman.
Katy Dale Vanderlin.
She’s destined to become partner at her firm, so she offers him a deal.
Pose as my fake fiance, and I’ll do anything.
And with stakes like those, Pollux would be an idiot to refuse.
He’ll get what he wants from her.
But, what he wasn’t expecting was to get so much more.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/uzrbi12e289x
https://drop.download/jt2z1aqsw35x
Mar 8th, 2017, 12:16 pm