Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 1st, 2017, 11:37 pm
Blue Fire series by Paulette Miller (Books 2-4)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 4.8 MB
Overview: I live in central Illinois with my husband and many pets. With my 120 pound dog George at my side, I'm attempting to combine my love of art with my newest love, to write. Why would a 'full-time worker by day' and 'want-to-be artist by night' write books? I have absolutely no idea, but I do believe that everything happens for a reason and, therefore, my insane drive to expose myself to the writing world must also serve a purpose. Only time will tell.
So...if you want to read simple stories about strong female characters and the power of love and friendship give my novels a try. If they help just one person escape for a few minutes from whatever is troubling them, I'll consider myself a success.
Genre: Romance | Fantasy

Image Image Image Image

Book 2: Sleeper Wakes
Tianna wakes from her lifelong unquiet slumber and continues her journey of self-discovery. The magical world now knows of her existence and of her connection to the evil Black Dragon, Kai. Her prophesized role in saving all of Lagrangia does not shelter her from everyone’s fear of her growing powers, making it extremely difficult for her to find a place she can call home.
If trying to find her sanctuary wasn’t enough, her inner natures are slowly emerging and beginning their fight for control. No nature fights more fiercely than her Black Dragon. Her desires for Kai grow stronger every day leaving Tianna vulnerable to his evil influence and manipulation. This inner battle leaves Tianna weary and desperate for the touch of someone’s loving embrace. Although her split from Nathaniel has left her heart broken, she frantically searches for the one that can give her the strength she needs to survive.
As she attempts to face the world head on, she remains at the mercy of fate who continues to drag her down an uncharted path. But will her dark passions lead her into the arms of evil or will someone step out from the shadows and stand by her side to help her fulfill her destiny?

Book 3: Twisted Path
The prophecy weighs heavily on Tianna as fate forces her to face the next great challenge in her journey—motherhood. If being the first non-full-blooded Draak to ever carry a shapeshifting dragon child wasn’t enough, her mind and body continue to battle as her inner Black Dragon’s need for her mate grows to the point that their dream life must touch their waking life. This forces her protectors to make a difficult decision. They must deliver Tianna to Kai’s waiting arms or risk the death of Tianna and her unborn child.
While Tianna struggles with her future within Haven, the evil Drenn continue their battle for control of Lagrangia. The destruction impacts not just the magical world but crashes into the human world with devastating results. The inevitable consequences of war force an unplanned quest to venture out of the safety of the Seer’s protection into the evil-touched land in hopes to save both human and magical creatures.
Given Tianna is mated to two Draak, no one knows for sure whose blood flows through her unborn child. The mystery will only be solved when the child takes its first breath. But will the child Tianna delivers be the prophesized savior of Haven? Or will she bring into the world a child that will join Kai’s side in his fight to rule all of Lagrangia as he has foreseen?

Book 4: Night Embraced
Tianna’s constant struggle to juggle mated life with two shapeshifting Draak came to a crashing halt when her mate, Nathaniel, came face to face with the realities of her relationship with her other lover–the evil Draak wizard Kai. No longer able to cope with her double life, Nathaniel walked away, leaving Tianna’s heart shattered. In an attempt to start a new life, Tianna’s Draak family was forced to watch as she took her newborn children and disappeared into the shadows of the night on the back of Kai’s Black Dragon. She believed that fate had, once again, chose a new path for her at Kai’s side where she hoped to save him from the evil that had seduced his heart.
Facing a life without Tianna and their child at his side, Nathaniel sets out to win back his mate, but his abandonment left her wary. Now he must confront his greatest challenge and learn how to regain her trust. This task isn’t going to be easy and Kai isn’t going to let her and their child go without a fight. He wants to keep Tianna at his side so, together, they can rule all of Lagrangia, which he believes is their prophesied destiny.
Can Nathaniel regain Tianna’s trust and learn to truly accept the realities of his mate having another lover? Or will he be forced to watch from the sidelines while Kai holds her tightly in his arms? If Nathaniel succeeds, how will Kai react? As the battle for possession rages on, Lagrangia moves another step closer to its own destruction.

Book 5: Death's Dawn
Death’s Dawn is the conclusion to the five book Blue Fire series and Tianna’s journey of self-discovery.
Kai’s attack on Haven has plunged the Draak into an all-out battle for their survival, but the race of shapeshifting dragons must survive or all of Lagrangia will be lost to the evil that has steadily engulfed the land. The constant battle has plunged both the human and magical worlds into chaos, leaving the Draak and a handful of allies the only ones fighting back. But they can’t face this evil on their own—Lagrangia must put aside their fears and learn to stand together as one.
The time has come for the prophecy to be fully realized. Although many have put their faith in its words and believed it would somehow see them through, the birth of Tianna’s twins—one by each of her mates—has made the path fate has laid out seem even more unclear.
The twins now possess uniquely different but extremely powerful gifts. Onyx, the daughter of Kai, has fully released her Warrior Dragon. If she can learn to control this inner nature, her skills would be unmatched in all of Lagrangia. Crys, the son of Nathaniel, has been given the gifts of the Faye and, although he doesn't fight with a sword, his fighting skills have the potential to be molded into something just as deadly.
But who will fate choose as the prophesied savior of Lagrangia? Although Onyx and Tia have been forced to witness first-hand the extent of Kai’s evil, neither can stop their hearts from loving him. If they can’t find a way to turn his back on his wicked ways, they’ll be forced to face the fact that he must be destroyed in order to save those they consider family. Will Kai fall at the hands of Crys with the strength of the Faye standing beside him?
Dawn is approaching and only when the morning mist clears will Lagrangia learn who’ll be left standing and whether peace or forever darkness will be waiting for them.

Download Instructions:
filescdn

Mirror:
tusfiles
solidfiles

Other title in the series
Book 1
Apr 1st, 2017, 11:37 pm

Please PM me if ALL the links are dead, thank you! 8)