Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 4th, 2017, 2:35 pm
11 Books by Rye Hart
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 11.1 MB,
Overview: Rye Hart writes about powerfully sexy women and the hot alpha bad boys who love them. You will not find any cheating here. Rye's books are packed with hot passionate love and happy ever after endings.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Rock Hard Seal - I was hired to protect her at any cost – but all I can think about is turning her over my knee and teaching her a lesson she won’t forget.Years of training in the Special Forces couldn’t prepare me for Abigail Carter. From the moment we met at her Dad’s office, I knew I was royally f*cked. Smart-mouthed. Sassy. And unbelievably sexy. Her Dad’s a big shot attorney prosecuting the world’s deadliest terrorists– and someone has placed threats on his family. I was called on to protect her from the bad guys –but who will protect her from me? I may be her body guard but I’m tempted to teach her who’s really boss. She's forbidden fruit, and I know that letting my guards down will mean losing everything – so I’ll have to stay focused and treat this like another battle I won't lose.

Hot Bastard Next Door - I wanted to go all the way.
But Duncan left town to become a Navy SEAL.A cruel text was the last I heard from him.Now he's back and says he wants what's his:My V-card.He was my HOT next door neighbor.I remember how he'd watch me undress through my window.How we kept it our dirty little secret...I wanted to give him all of me.Then the bastard broke my heart over a text and left town. Now, years later, I'm working my dream job in Hollywood.I nearly fall on my face when I see Duncan as the new body guard on set.He's just got that same cocky grin - shamelessly undressing me with his eyes.He says this time he'll take what's his.He has some balls to think we can just pick up where we left off.So what if he's sexier than ever?So what if I'm still a virgin?As far as he's concerned, my legs are SEAL'd

Two Weeks of Sin - What would you do...
If the man of your wet dreams made you an offer?One that made you blush.But accepting would mean total and complete submission.It's what I do...I see a woman I desire and I go all in.One-hundred thousand dollars.My private estate.Non - stop orgasms.No strings attached.But there’s one catch...I own her for those fourteen glorious days.Every delicious morsel.It’s how I feed the beast at night.So I can conquer the world by day.It's my equilibrium.At least it was, until two weeks stopped being enough. How will I convince the woman of my dreams to stay after she's had a taste of the beast?

Rock Hard Prince Charming - A Prince's life is all play and no work.
Until the day I became a single dad.Then sh*t got real when my day on the throne came early.Now, I've got a few months to find the perfect future queen.And more importantly: a mother to my baby girl.

Damaged Goods - Sean Evans is the mysterious newcomer to my small town.
The wealthy single dad has enchanted all the ladies.But he’s rude, impatient, and totally barbaric. One look into his eyes and all I see is an ocean of secrets. I should keep my distance….right?A nanny for the sexy and enigmatic Mr. Evans.Not too shabby, I’d say.But I can’t focus because my eyes are drawn to his bulging..... triceps.There are rumors flowing.Suspicions for why he moved.They say he’s amaged goods.But I’ll gladly accept his package.

Naughty but Nice - Dear Santa... I've been a naughty girl.My best friend's dad is to blame.I'm staying with them for Christmas break.And all I can't think about is jingling his bells.

Big Daddy - Just like the mountains...Chance is big. Rugged. And cold.And when the sexy daddy looks at me...I can't help but feel like Little Red Riding Hood...About to be eaten by the Big Bad Wolf.
Dream
The women of this small town can't stop gossiping.So we'd better give them something real to talk about.I took a leap of faith, when I became a tutor for Chance's little girl.But the skeletons in my closet wouldn't stay locked away for long.If I stick around, I'll put everyone's lives in danger.If I leave, I'll lose my one chance at happiness.
Chance
A f*cked up world made me into the man I am today.All I gave a damn about was my little girl.
That was until I met Dream.The moment I saw her, she woke up the beast inside.I knew I had to have her. Taste her. Own her.And then there's the way she lights up my little girl.She doesn't know the power she has over me.But, a man with a death wish wants to harm her.He has no clue who the f*ck he's messing with...I'll protect Dream and our miracle that's growing inside her.

6 Mountain Brothers for Christmas - The Trent brothers are the talk of the town & all six have their eyes on one very lucky lady. They were rough.Rugged.Ridiculously sexy.And my next-door neighbors.The Trent boys were my best friends.Football games were always fun.Body to body contact.With them, I always liked it rough.But, that's where it stopped.Because they were the Lost Boys.And I was their Tinkerbell.Now, I'm home for Christmas.And something is different.Maybe it's the way the way their eyes examine my body.And linger at my peaks and valleys.A noticeable tension unlike ever before.And a chemistry that's making me... restless.I must be imagining it, right?How can all six brothers want me?One night, they want to play a naughty game of truth or dare.Six untamed mountain men.One unassuming girl.A cabin in the middle of the woods.Will this be the most unforgettable night ever?Or, will I regret letting my inhibitions finally get the best of me?

Saving Mel - A winter blizzard brought Melanie to the doorsteps of my cabin.
Before the delicate beauty came into my world...All I gave a damn about were the orphaned kids under my care.Now, the sight of her alone and afraid raises a fire inside me.She's running from her past.And, a man with a death wish wants to hurt her.I'll keep the bastard from harming one hair on her head.He has no clue the h*ll I'm about to raise.

Beautiful Disaster - He's my boss.
Famous heartthrob. And a complete disaster.I was hired to clean his act.But the way he's undressing me with his eyes is making me... weak.I'm Drake Blackthorn's personal assistant. The Drake Blackthorn. 'King of Country'. He's been a train wreck since he lost his wife and daughter.He assumed I was hired to babysit him - he assumed right. My job: follow him and his rowdy band around for an entire tour. My dilemma: there's more to Drake than meets the eye.And I'm completely and utterly infatuated with him. The hardest part? Hiding my growing baby bump.

Top Dog - Thug. Mafia Leader. Rival.
My family forbid our love - so I loved him all the more.I'm back, and I've got a six-year-old secret. Romeo's a daddy.And our forbidden love is about to start a war.I inherited the family business.And I made a vow that things would change.I'll make things right. Starting with Julia.She's the only woman I want.The only one I can't have.Her power hungry uncle has eyes on my throne.And he'll use Julia and her son to get it.I won't let anyone bring harm to them.Even if I have to take down everyone around me to do it.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/f08oin1jk7nu
https://drop.download/6x5wsftoin97
Apr 4th, 2017, 2:35 pm
Jun 22nd, 2017, 8:06 am
added
Hot Bastard Next Door
Jun 22nd, 2017, 8:06 am
Aug 10th, 2017, 2:21 am
added
Rock Hard Prince Charming
Aug 10th, 2017, 2:21 am