Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 23rd, 2017, 5:53 am
Braxton Family Saga by Jane Keeler (#1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 463 KB
Overview: I am an Ohio girl, who is passionate about passion. I have been writing steamy, but fun, romances for many years. I live the characters that I write. They are real for me so long as I am creating their lives or when I read over what I have written. I sometimes wonder if they are living a life that I want. But then, hey, I am a writer. I know that I produce a lot of stories, but, again, I am a writer. As my old tutor just to say, "writers write".
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Book #1 - The Long Ride
A spoiled heir to massive fortune, he’ll do anything to get away from what his father wants, especially marriage. Use them and lose them. That’s Gabe Braxton’s motto.
Karlee:
I hate all spoiled rich brats like him. Maybe I will use him to get ahead in my career but I will never let his handsome face sway my resolve. He may have the body of a Greek God and stir my desires in a way that no man ever has, but I refuse to fall for a rich playboy with only one thing on his mind…even if that one thing is constantly on my mind now too.
Gabriel:
My father has controlled my entire life. I need to escape him and all he represents. If gorgeous, curvy Karlee can help me do that at the moment, all the better. She may hate me but her body says something else. No woman has ever been able to resist me for long. I always get what I want, and if getting what I want means taking advantage of a body like that then …all the better.

Book #2 - The Billionaire's Healer
Westley has everything. His globe-spanning business is poised to make a hugely profitable breakthrough. He has an important art collection, a highly satisfactory son, and all the trappings of wealth and luxury. But lately he’s just going through the motions. He hasn’t found anyone to love since his beloved wife died fifteen years ago. Oh, he’s tried, but the women of his own class are scared off by the paparazzi and the rest are more interested in his bank account than they are in him.
Sarah has a healing touch. Her town is dying around her and she uses her gift to hold everything together as best she can. She has her garden of medicinal herbs and fruit-bearing trees, her friends, and her neighbors (who can be a little too friendly). She’s content with her lot in life, but sometimes she worries about the future.
Westley comes to Hannah's Branch to look for factory sites, but is quickly won over by Sarah’s big heart and free-spirited ways. She puts the magic back in his life and reawakens his appetite for life and for love, but can a romance between two headstrong people from such different backgrounds survive?

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/yktpnct0fsin

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/isc4qpdx2c8o
Apr 23rd, 2017, 5:53 am