Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 26th, 2017, 2:04 am
6 Books by Heather M. Orgeron
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 3.4 mb
Overview: Heather M. Orgeron is a Cajun girl with a big heart and a passion for romance. She married her high school sweetheart two months after graduation and her life has been a fairytale ever since.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Boomerangers - Boomerangers [boo-muh-rang-ers] noun, informal: an adult that moves back home to live with a parent after a period of independence.
Spencer
I love sex. I love the power, the intimacy, the euphoria it brings. Too bad I’m not having any . . . You’d think as New Orleans’ most renowned sex therapist that I’d be swimming in single men. In a way, I am . . . except for the fact that one is in diapers and the other two are drowning in preteen hormones. As a single mother of three, my days are devoted to my clients and my kids, and my nights are spent with Fabio, my trusty vibrator. When my world begins to unravel, I have no choice but to move back home. And when my high school sweetheart comes waltzing back into my life, comedy and chaos ensue. What can I say? I never said I could pick ’em, but you can bet your ass I know how to fix ’em.
Cooper
As soon as the ink dried on my divorce papers, I made myself a solemn vow: I was done with relationships. Moving home to take over my father’s firm was the plan, until Spencer decided to return, along with three souvenirs from the life she’s lived without me. I’ve been in love with the girl next door for nearly all of my life; the rest was spent trying to forget her. I’d give almost anything for a second chance with her, but I have no time for distractions—especially the kind that involve diapers, bottles, and eighteen-year commitments. The problem is, she’s already got me by the balls . . . and I’m beginning to feel the noose tightening around my heart.

Breakaway - I fell in love with my best friend but he didn't love me back.
Sounds like a cheesy line from a country song, right? Too bad it's the story of my life.
I thought that I’d moved on, swore he was the one.
But that facade began to fade in the flash of a half-carat diamond ring.
Now years later, here I am, running back to the boy who broke my adolescent heart, hoping that just maybe, he’ll be the one to piece it back together.
I fell in love with my best friend while she fell in love with him.
Ironically, it was my own damn fault. I practically served her up on a silver platter.
So I turned to my second love, basketball, moving across the country to escape.
For years, I’ve been sitting on the sidelines watching, waiting.
Now it's time to make my move.
No more fouling out.
This time, I'm going to score.

Pour Judgment - Korie Potter’s got goals. Goals that do not include following in her mother’s footsteps. Rock stars and the life of the rich and famous? Yeah… not interested. She likes her heart in one piece, thank you very much.
Until a weekend of booze and bad decisions at camp Pour Judgment finds her fake-engaged to country music’s most notorious bad boy, Rhett Taylor, and completely at his mercy.
You see, Korie Potter’s also got a dream, and her new “fiancé” just may have the connections to make it come true.

TAKE TWO - Who says you can’t marry the same mistake twice?
Certainly not Nya Perez...because that’s precisely what she’s done.
Liam Watts is the bane of her existence.
Her first love. Father of her child. And breaker of her heart.
Oh, he’s also her ex-husband. Well, he was, anyway...right up til this morning, when she woke up beside him in a Vegas hotel room, sheathed in satin and tulle with a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach.
If it were just between the two of them, an annulment would be the obvious solution. After all, they wouldn’t be the first to marry and divorce at the little white chapel in the span of twenty-four hours.
But their daughter’s greatest wish has just been granted, and if there’s one heart Nya wants to protect more than her own, it’s Ellie’s.
So, she promises to give it six months.
There’s no way she’ll be swayed by his thick southern drawl, those well-defined abs, or that annoyingly delectable scruff lining his cheeks.
Nope. She’s got it all under control. Six months of playing house, then everything can go back to the way it was before.
But first she’ll have to muddle through marriage with Liam—take two.

Mourning Wood - She’s hard up.
He’s just hard…
After an ill-fated one-night stand, Wyatt Landry was the last person I ever expected to see again.
By design, mind you, as I spent the last two years avoiding him.
He was only ever meant to be a good time—a really good time—and now, thanks to one teensy little mistake, he’s back in my life and wielding an entirely different set of tools.
It’s not like I intentionally hired a bogus contractor to redo our chapel, and Lord knows I never imagined Wyatt would ride up in his pickup truck, like a knight in thigh-hugging blue jeans, to save the day.
But here he is, and to make matters worse, he’s every bit as charming as I remember, and before I can fully process his reappearance in my life, he has my six-year-old daughter wrapped around his finger, my parents eating out of the palm of his hand, and my best friend shipping us like we’re some celebrity couple.
Thankfully, working in the death industry, I’ve mastered the skill of compartmentalization. Keeping my growing feelings tucked away should be a piece of cake. Except, seeing him every day definitely throws a wrench in that plan.
Before I know it, we’re trading favors for dates, and as much I don’t want to admit it, the feelings for him I thought were dead and buried are taking root and growing into something that looks a lot like love.
Daigle Family Funeral Services… don’t be caught dead any place else.

One Night Standards - BREAKING NEWS!
Ladies, hold on to your t!ts because we’re coming to you today with shocking news you won’t want to miss.
Lyle Livingston—bassist of The Rhett Taylor Band—has tied the knot! Yes, the man we all know to entertain his female company strictly on one-night standards has taken the plunge, reportedly to his best friend’s little sister!
Our exclusive source tells us he was to be a guest at Sammi Deluca’s wedding and somehow ended up at the altar himself.
How long can this perpetual playboy remain monogamous? Only time will tell. Stay tuned right here to TMD for more details as we set to unravel the makings of this shotgun wedding.

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/k0nh45l80jey
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/iq3d3bbdx4wg
Apr 26th, 2017, 2:04 am
Nov 16th, 2022, 3:29 pm
ADDED
One Night Standards
Nov 16th, 2022, 3:29 pm