Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 24th, 2017, 12:33 pm
The Shameless Trilogy by M. Malone, Nana Malone (#0.5-3)
Requirements: .ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 1.9 MB | Version: Retail
Overview: NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY Bestselling author M. Malone lives in the Washington, DC metro area with her three favorite guys, her husband and their two sons. Nana's love of all things romance and adventure started with a tattered romantic suspense she borrowed from her cousin. It was a sultry summer afternoon in Ghana, and Nana was a precocious thirteen.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image

Shame (#0.5): Five years ago my brother was killed right in front of me and I was forced to make a decision that has haunted me ever since. I lost one protector but I gained another. Noah has always taken care of me. Then I find out that he’s keeping secrets.

Shameless (#1): I am the thing that goes bump in the night. I am a liar, a protector...a killer...I am Noah Blake. There is only one light in my darkness, one bright ray in the storm of my life. Lucia DeMarco. And I’ll do anything for her. Anything except show her who I really am...an assassin. Well, former assassin. I don’t really do that anymore...usually. It would be easier if she didn’t call me names. Asshole, control freak … shameless. It would also be easier if she didn’t look at me with those trusting gray eyes. If I didn’t dream about the perfect curve of her — never mind all that. The point is she’s digging into my world, my secrets, and it’s going to get her killed. But first, we have another more immediate concern. Lucia is going on a date—With someone else... And I’m not allowed to kill this one.

Shameful (#2): I am the thing that goes bump in the night. I am a liar, a protector...a killer...I am Noah Blake. And now that she knows my secret, she hates me. The guilt and shame I carry around is bad enough...But seeing the distrust in her eyes, that will kill me before my enemies do…

Unashamed (#3): He is the thing that goes bump in the night. He is a liar, a protector...a killer… He is Noah Blake....And I love him. Everything I thought I knew about the night that changed our lives has been turned upside down. I have no idea who to trust, but the one thing I do know is that I am his...And I will do anything to protect him. Lie, betray...kill.

Download Instructions:
Filescdn

Mirror:
Dropapk
May 24th, 2017, 12:33 pm

Jun 6th, 2017, 10:57 am
Added: Shameful (#2)
Jun 6th, 2017, 10:57 am
Jun 26th, 2017, 11:22 pm
Added: Unashamed (#3)
Jun 26th, 2017, 11:22 pm