Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 3rd, 2017, 11:21 am
10 Books by Austin Bates
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 2.8 mb
Overview: Brother of Aiden Bates, I write gay male pregnancy romance to the best of my ability. I hope you enjoy my works as I love to write this genre.
Genre: Romance, MM

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The Hard Way - There's only one way for an alpha and an omega to fall in love--the hard way.
After the father of his daughter shattered his heart and left him all alone, Noah Wilson was a teenage father with the weight of the world on is shoulders.
Now, at 24, he's on track and is exactly where he wants to be. And when he's offered an opportunity of a lifetime, he is torn between his career as a lawyer and his obligations as a single father.
But when he meets the alluring, dangerous, and bold deputy mayor, Isaac Fitzgerald, Noah realizes he wants so much more. However, Isaac may not be able to give Noah what he needs. Stifled by his own father's control, Isaac struggles with his own road in life. As they grow closer, their love for one another is all that matters. Now, it's up to them to navigate the hard way through the murky waters of love and family. Will they realize that true love is the easiest path they can ever take?

Heavyweight Daddy - Sergeant Van Harris of the Las Vegas PD wins a poker game that changes everything. The prize: tickets to the National Boxing Championships.
Eli Thompson is the first omega to hold the heavyweight title, and when Van sees him fight, he falls hard for the strong, powerful omega. The bold cop approaches the champ, asking for a date, but goes down in flames. Not one to take 'no' for an answer, Van gets himself assigned to Eli's protection detail, and manages to snare his protectee's attention.
But when Van wants to take things further, Eli pulls back - until Van takes a bullet in a robbery gone wrong. The event crystallizes Eli's feelings, and the champion fighter takes the wounded cop in to help him recover.
The support goes both ways as Van helps Eli prepare for a fight against an ex-boyfriend turned rival. Eli's fighting career is becoming the stuff of legends...until the powerful omega discovers he's carrying alpha Van's child.

Memories of You
- Adam sighed. He felt a slight flutter in his stomach as the baby began to move. He rested a hand on his belly. “Looks like someone just woke up.”
“Can I feel?” asked Melinda, her face brightened considerably as she leaned forward. “I’ve been trying to keep from asking you questions all day, but I just can’t hold back anymore.”
Adam’s heart swelled at the sight of the pure joy on his mother’s face. She was ready to be a grandma. He couldn’t have possibly denied her request.
Three months ago, Adam Kilder’s entire life was torn apart when a freak accident rendered him an amnesiac. With his memories showing no signs of returning, he loses his job and finds himself teetering on the edge of homelessness.
That’s when not one, but two sexy alpha males from his past being trying to win his heart. Alex is determined to win Adam’s love by any means necessary. James is much more interested in trying to earn Adam’s affection through friendship.
Alex goes to great lengths to try and turn Adam against his rival, telling him horror stories about the way James used to treat him. Adam is taken aback - he can’t remember that past, and is reluctant to cut off one of his only friends.
The romantic tension among the three comes to a head, and Alex is forced to retreat. A new problem arises, however, when Adam and James sleep together - and Adam discovers old wedding invitations hidden in James’s apartment.
When Adam learns he’s pregnant with James’s child – even though he can’t remember getting pregnant in the first place – the bitter love triangle threatens to tear a new family apart, and shatter the hearts of all involved.

The Royal Baby - An exotic kingdom, an Alpha king with a secret, and a mysterious virgin Omega…
Alpha Mikhail Al-Amin, former king of the prospering desert kingdom of Djanna, is now a wandering merchant in disguise, living in the neighboring nation of Zhebair. Challenging the injustice of the elite, Mikhail discovers an underground network of optimistic rebels led by a disguised Kamar.
Most know him as the eldest son of Zhebair’s Prime Minister, but virginal Omega Kamar has a mind of his own. He’s not deaf to the cries for change from his father’s people, yet Kamar isn’t confident his rebels have the strength for an insurgence.
When the disguises come off, cries of passion mingle with calls for justice in this exotic tale set in a distant new omegaverse.

The Alpha's Virgin Omega - A marriage of convenience between leads to unexpected love…
Virgin omega Alec Edwards can’t unlock his late father’s inheritance until he lands a husband and starts a family. He desperately needs the money to help his mother recover from an accident. Lucky for him, he’s not the only one desperate to save someone he loves.
Alpha JT wants to save his longtime friend from a crippling debt to a loan shark, and Alec becomes a means to an end. But JT doesn’t anticipate his attraction for the adorable omega to cloud his judgement… nor for him to consider their marriage of convenience and hot baby-making to be something more.
Alec could be the one. But how does Alec feel about JT?

Taste Of Love - FLYNN
Harry Wallace is like no man I’ve ever known…and no man I’ve ever wanted.
He’s an alpha, I’m an omega. He’s a cop, I’m a baker. Yin and yang. Polar opposites. I don’t deny he ignited something in me the moment we met. That my instincts push me towards him. That the strength and security he offers pulls me closer.
Except I’m not ruled by my biology, but by my heart. And I won’t risk it on something I know I’ll regret. My father and stepfather’s marriage taught me everything I needed to know about the downsides of alpha aggression. And even without that, Harry and I are just too different.
He sees danger lurking around every corner. Like how he’s convinced the break-in that brought him into my life was more than a simple robbery. I just see the danger in letting myself love someone who leaps into the line of fire every day.
So he can’t ever know. How easy it’d be to let myself fall for him if he just said the right words. How hard it is to stay away, to fight these feelings.
And about the child I carry, from the one night I didn’t…

Prince's Desires - JAMES
The plan was simple: get married, get Reid pregnant with my heir, get my throne. There was nothing in it about falling in love.
I’ve never made love my top priority. And I’ve occasionally been accused of being difficult. The word entitled has been mentioned. I maintain that a certain degree of ego is necessary to be king. And I’ve never been shy about stating that’s my goal.The first one to provide an heir will succeed my grandmother on the throne. With at least one of my cousins being a viable rival, I need a sure thing.Reid Harrison is the only name worth considering.I tell myself its because I know my ex-boyfriend has already given birth once, the daughter he had with his deceased husband. And that I know I can ensure his cooperation by providing for his daughter’s future. That works for a time.The truth is, I miss him. I thought he’d never give me another chance. I’m not sure this is the way to get it now. But I have to try.After all, nobody’s ever accused me of lacking ambition. I’m already aiming for a throne, why not a happily ending with the love of my life while I’m at it?
REID
James Cobb broke my heart once. And now I’m about to let him do it again.Getting over the beautiful but self-absorbed prince was one of the hardest things I ever did. I don’t know if I could’ve if it hadn’t been for my eventual husband, Alex.But I didn’t think I’d ever move on after Alex either.Having our daughter to focus on helped. I just have to remember I’m doing this for her now too. Only I’m not totally sure that’s true.At least James was honest from the start about his real agenda, I tell myself. And down a slippery slope I go, with no clue if he’ll actually catch me at the bottom this time. Giving him the benefit of the doubt screwed me once. I really hope it won’t again.Because I’m already pregnant, and now we’re bound for life.

Starting His Fire - Martin
They say that disasters bring people closer together and, in my experience, that's true. I just didn't expect for the guy who saved me from a wildfire to be the man of my dreams. I also didn't expect him to have a pair of terrifying dogs--stereotypical dogs! What kind of firefighter actually has dalmatians?! Still, maybe this is an opportunity. The pet shop isn't happy that I can't deal with the dogs. Maybe, with Lance's help, I can get past my fears. I don't know if I'm ready to open up that much, but it's just so easy to talk to him.
Lance
My life is a bleak, undesirable thing. Trapped in a world of lies, I didn't think that I'd find love in the middle of a blaze. Now, I just have to find my way out. Martin is my guiding light. I just hope I keep moving toward it. With a boss who has enough blackmail to condemn me in anyone's eyes, I need all the help I can get.

Remembering Love - Reese
He was one of the first things I saw when I woke up. He saved me. It's one of the things I'm able to retain, day to day. His name is Adam. He's a paramedic. And he saved me. There's something in the back of my mind that I can't touch, but I can't shake it, either. It's urgent, important, but I just can't quite... remember.
Adam
When I saw him lying there in that wreck, I thought he was a goner. I've seen people die from so many things, even when I hoped and prayed that they would live. I didn't do either one for him, yet there he is. It's just too bad he has no idea who he is or what happened to cause such a nightmare. I think some part of him does remember, though, because when you ask there's that hint of guilt in his eyes that doesn't quite go away. I don't know what game he's playing, or if he's playing one at all. Our mystery man keeps my attention more than any other patient I've wheeled in before, that's for sure.

Internet Superstar - Ever had a crush on someone who was a great friend, but you wanted something more? Maybe you just considered yourself out of their league. Or maybe they didn’t take the hint.
When views take a nose-dive, love is on the line.
Zander is the star of an online cooking channel with his bird, Sweetie. Nic, his best friend, has been invaluable to the project. The two have been close for longer than either can remember, with unsaid feelings causing the occasional awkward moment. When the unthinkable happens, Zander knows who to call.
Nic is a veterinarian with a desperate history. He’s had eyes for Zander for so long, but he knows nothing will come of it. Zander’s just too far out of his league. Yet, when an emergency springs up, Nic is the only one that can fix this nightmare.
When the world turns upside down, will Zander realize what's been in front of him this whole time? Or will Nic accidentally alienate his pal in a rush of emotion?

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/hpdxbm3pe1dr
https://mega4up.org/hmkmdauctwrg
Jun 3rd, 2017, 11:21 am
Jul 30th, 2017, 11:37 am
added
Heavyweight Daddy
Jul 30th, 2017, 11:37 am
Apr 22nd, 2018, 3:55 am
added
The Alpha's Virgin Omega
Apr 22nd, 2018, 3:55 am