Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 20th, 2017, 9:54 pm
Love this. Particularly appreciated are the images and the ability to Thank contributors.

I know it's not the most urgent thing, but the ability to set a color scheme or at least a Night Mode would be appreciated. I use a dark theme everywhere else, and all the white really does come as a stark visual blast.

At some juncture, home screen widgets to track an RSS feed of recent releases might be cool too but that's a comparatively minor thing.

Thanks again! All this improvement is really encouraging and makes it easier to check in here.
Oct 20th, 2017, 9:54 pm
Oct 20th, 2017, 9:55 pm
venceremos wrote:Uygulama güzel olmuş ama maalesef çok yavaş açılıyor tarayıcıyı kullanmak daha mantıklı

Please use only the English language so everybody can understand what you're saying. If your English is not so good u can use the Google translator.
Thank you
Oct 20th, 2017, 9:55 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Oct 20th, 2017, 10:22 pm
Jimking wrote:
venceremos wrote:Uygulama güzel olmuş ama maalesef çok yavaş açılıyor tarayıcıyı kullanmak daha mantıklı

Please use only the English language so everybody can understand what you're saying. If your English is not so good u can use the Google translator.
Thank you

He said, "The application is nice, but unfortunately it opens very slowly, it makes more sense to use the scanner." I've been brushing up on my Turkish language lately because, well...you just never know. :lol:
Oct 20th, 2017, 10:22 pm
Oct 21st, 2017, 1:49 am
Anyone else having issues downloading after latest update? It just says "downloading the release..." But nothing happens
Oct 21st, 2017, 1:49 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Oct 21st, 2017, 1:57 am
Wow!
The book covers are quite appealing!
Great effort!
Impressive work guys!
a black or dark theme and an option to bookmark a release would be appreciated.
Oct 21st, 2017, 1:57 am
Oct 21st, 2017, 3:01 am
After the most recent update, 2.0.0.2, it looks like I'm only still having problems downloading from premium zippyshare links from the app.
Oct 21st, 2017, 3:01 am

Oct 21st, 2017, 3:07 am
2.0.0.2 stops downloading because app 2.0.0.1 FC shortly before dl is ending.
Unable to break this loop, update not possible.
Oct 21st, 2017, 3:07 am
Oct 21st, 2017, 7:24 am
nyydynasty wrote:Anyone else having issues downloading after latest update? It just says "downloading the release..." But nothing happens

Same here. I'm using chrome on Note 8. Furthermore the "latest game" section is different than original web page...
Oct 21st, 2017, 7:24 am
Oct 21st, 2017, 11:40 am
Very nice update. I love it.

Will there also be a black theme ?
Oct 21st, 2017, 11:40 am
Oct 21st, 2017, 3:43 pm
App has been temporarily disabled to work out load issues because it's been causing huge spikes.
Oct 21st, 2017, 3:43 pm
Oct 21st, 2017, 4:11 pm
Disk4mat wrote:App has been temporarily disabled to work out load issues because it's been causing huge spikes.

This must explain the no internet available or server error when launching the app.

Thanks for the heads up!
Oct 21st, 2017, 4:11 pm

Oct 21st, 2017, 4:15 pm
thebiker wrote:
nyydynasty wrote:Anyone else having issues downloading after latest update? It just says "downloading the release..." But nothing happens

Same here. I'm using chrome on Note 8. Furthermore the "latest game" section is different than original web page...

Actually, it should download it. I found that even when it said downloading release, it was going on in the background & would show up in the mobilism folder, but I didn't know it.

I reported this issue because the prior versions showed the notification info in the status bar along with the download arrow. You were able to see the app, progress, then install after it was done.

This all disappeared with 2.0.0.1 & I hope this gets fixed. Not sure if it did in the latest 2.0.0.2 because they've pulled the app offline for the moment.
Oct 21st, 2017, 4:15 pm

Oct 21st, 2017, 4:21 pm
I missed the text only - no image style of the old app.
Maybe provide it as an option to disable all images?, might also help with server load issue.
Oct 21st, 2017, 4:21 pm
Oct 21st, 2017, 4:32 pm
xmascious wrote:I missed the text only - no image style of the old app.
Maybe provide it as an option to disable all images?, might also help with server load issue.

This option exists in settings. Just select the other option for how you want the forum displayed & there won't be any images. Compact or condensed or something like that. I can't get in to the app, but it's there.
Oct 21st, 2017, 4:32 pm

Oct 21st, 2017, 5:15 pm
Today The application does not connect, is loading
Oct 21st, 2017, 5:15 pm