Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 26th, 2017, 6:31 pm
Research & Desire series by Katie Allen (#1-4)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 4.7 MB | 3.4 MB | Version: Re-issue 2017
Overview: Katie Allen is the fabulously filthy-minded alter-ego of romantic-suspense author Katie Ruggle. She lived in an off-grid, solar- and wind-powered house in the Rocky Mountains until her family lured her back to Minnesota. When she’s not writing, Katie rides horses, shoots guns (target shooting only, since killing anything other than paper makes her ugly cry), cross-country skis (badly), and travels to warm places where she can scuba dive. A graduate of the police academy, Katie is a self-professed forensics nerd. A fan of anything that makes her feel like a badass, she has trained in Krav Maga, boxing, and gymnastics.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image

Erotic Experiments (#1): Science geek Claire spends most days in the confines of her laboratory, safely avoiding humans. So her world is sent into a sexy tailspin when a rare night out at the club starts with a game of Avoid Your Handsy Boss and ends with getting rescued by the most perfect male specimen she's ever seen. Bouncer Ed can't get enough of Claire, or of watching his "little mouse" let loose when he touches her. Saving her once was easy, even fun. But his fiercely protective nature goes into overdrive when Claire's determination to reveal what's really going on in the lab endangers both their lives. Being on the run isn't enough to keep Claire's hands off her beautiful protector, or to stop them from falling in love. But it isn't long before Claire discovers Ed is hiding a shocking secret of his own… Previously published under a different title/series; Experimenting with Ed (Human Design #1)

Natural Selection (#2)(MM): There's something wickedly naughty about love on the run. Darwin Bloom has no true identity—his laboratory creators made sure of that. Darwin isn't his real name and living on the lam doesn't exactly allow for deep romantic relationships, but the feelings he's developed for engineer Tom Cooper are strong enough to try. Tom Cooper's life changed forever when he met Darwin. Gone are his fears of intimacy—Tom wants to do whatever Darwin asks, whenever he asks. How is it that the big, beautiful construction worker can seem dangerous and delicious at the same time? But when Darwin's mysterious past comes back with a vengeance, there's more than just incredible sex at stake. Darwin promised Tom he'd never leave him…but keeping him safe might mean doing just that. Previously published under a different title/series; Darwin's Natural Selection (Human Design #2)

Carnal Chemistry (#3): Thanks to a top-secret government agency, I don't remember everything…but I know I can't go back. I thought I'd found the perfect place to hide. Wrong. Even though I'm deep undercover, she sees me. The real me. And she wants me. I'd give anything to build a life with a woman like Lauren Hayes. But with rogue government agents hunting me down, I can't risk getting her involved. Our lust—our love—needs to remain a secret. Despite our precautions, the men who'll have my hide now have Lauren in their sights. To keep us both alive, I've got to stay focused—and keep my mind off all the wicked, sexy things I've been doing with Lauren Hayes. There's a price on my head, and I won't let her be the one to pay it. Previously published under a different title/series; Chemistry With Calvin (Human Design #3)

Double Dose (#4): A double dose of happily-ever-after… Speech therapist Daphne's neat, orderly life takes a turn for the dramatic when she's kidnapped and spirited away to a hideout deep in the Colorado mountains. Her captors? Gorgeous men—all escaped from a secret laboratory designed to build perfect supersoldiers. Trauma associated with his engineering left Benjy mute, and Ari thinks Daphne's just the girl to help him recover. Held against her will, Daphne will be damned before she helps any of them—regardless of how electrifying she finds their touches. But as Daphne's hunger for Benjy and Ari grows, so does her empathy for the other soldiers hiding out at the lodge. With danger from her own past threatening to resurface and an overeager FBI agent sniffing around, she needs to free herself, her men and the others. Previously published under a different title/series; Aristotle's Anatomy (Human Design #4)

Download Instructions:
ALL: Filescdn
#2, 4: Filescdn

Mirror:
ALL: Hulkload
#2, 4: Hulkload
Jul 26th, 2017, 6:31 pm

Oct 28th, 2017, 12:59 pm
Added: Carnal Chemistry (#3)
Oct 28th, 2017, 12:59 pm
Oct 31st, 2017, 5:03 pm
Added 2017 Re-issues: