Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 9th, 2017, 2:21 pm
2 Fidelity World Novellas by LeTeisha Newton
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 250 KB
Overview: Writing professionally since 2008, LeTeisha Newton's love of romance novels began long before it should have.
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

Collared - Death changes us all …Without my husband, my world caved. The business we built together is a prison. Our home, once filled with laughter and passion, is a tomb for what was. I want to give it all away and find a new place to start over. But the needs inside me, long-hidden whispers, won’t leave me alone. What I crave, a newfound darkness to match the pain, is impossible to ignore.When Infidelity offers me a chance for fulfillment and a companion with no strings, I grasp it with both hands.My Master is hurting. He’s filled with agonies and releases them on my flesh. We push and pull, an Owner and his slave, and I am helpless at his feet. But he strengthens me, giving me the power to fight his demons and substitute for what he’s lost.I wasn’t supposed to fall in love, shouldn’t want to be more than a replacement. But I did, and I do. We only have the agreement between us, but I want him to own me irrevocably. Forever, always, to keep me … Collared.

Liar - Everyone tells lies … I just tell them better than most.
Elliot Wilmington came from the gutter, kicked dirt and teeth in with equal measure, and found a life surviving by his wits alone. Taken at birth for ransom never paid, his entire life had been a lie.
He’d find a way to take what belonged to him, and when the dust settled, he’d be the one holding the gun. But first, he’d start by gaining entrance to Infidelity and making sure they took notice.
Everyone tells lies … I’ve learned to trust nothing.
Upon her mother’s death, Ilaria Paolo receives the key to one man’s future in a safety deposit box, and by bringing him his fortune, she’d secure hers. Lost, alone, and facing life on the streets, a chance encounter with a cobalt-eyed devil ushers her into the arms of Infidelity.
It’s a risky move, but she has nothing left, and until she understands what is in the locked box, she has no choice but to survive. Her companion is a liar, her past a fabricated tale, and Ilaria is bound to possible destruction.
Or the worst lie of all … love.

Download Instructions:
https://userscloud.com/ek76ixqpn3n8
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/ed4jrztpv2pj
Aug 9th, 2017, 2:21 pm