Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 17th, 2017, 7:12 am
Silent Sons MC Series by Ambere Sabo (#0.5-4)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.4 mb 198 KB
Overview: I am a working mama of three munchkins who lives in Texas but originally is from Arizona. I have always tinkered with writing but never had the nerve to actually publish. Life is too short not to give it a go so here we are. When I'm not spending time with my babies, or writing, you can almost always find me listening to music or reading a book.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

0.5 Wreaking Havoc - All my life, my future has been planned for me. I’ve had no choice in the path set before me. My father wouldn’t hear of it. I’m the son of Tony “Wrecker” Evans, and I’ve known since I was just a boy that this day would come.
At one point, I couldn’t wait to put on the cut I’ll receive today. But now? I hate he’s taken away my choices. That everyone expects me to become just like him, a man I despise with every bone in my body.
But to protect those I love, what choice do I have?

1. Cessy - Cessy
I was born the Princess of an MC I knew nothing about. Thrown into their world of crazy, when I had no other options. Despised by the club for things out of my control. It took me a long time to find my way in this life, but I became the Princess I was born to be. Now they have taken my Pops from me, and I will bring hell on earth to those who caused his death.
The Silent Sons have promised to help me find those responsible. I was looking for answers, and I found Mr. Tall, Dark, and Broody. Will he be my saving grace in this life or will we both lose our lives when we find an enemy more twisted than we could imagine?

2. Havoc - Havoc
I left behind my home, my family and my club to hunt down a bastard that doesn’t want to be found. My only focus is putting a bullet in his head and figuring out how to save my sisters from the Infierno cartel. The problem? He’s a ghost in the wind who always seems to be one step ahead.
Things change when my best friend, Cessy, forces me to bring Angel out on the road with me. Angel Hernandez, the hotheaded Hispanic beauty who drives me crazy. She wants the bastard’s head as much as I do, but she has no concern for what it may cost her. Can we overcome the scars of our past together or are we destined to die for the sins of another?

2.5 Enterrador - To some, I'm the monster they tell their children to fear. A man capable of killing without remorse or regret. Preparing my victims for their graves as I go. To others, I'm their leader. Someone they would follow blindly to their deaths if asked. But to her, I was the one that held her heart. The one who would do anything just to see her smile.
She was my light in the darkness, and without her, I am lost. The night she took her last breath the man I was, died right beside her. They turned me into the monster I am today, Enterrador, The Undertaker, whatever you choose to call me. I am the devil of their making, and this is how I was made.

3. Lilly - I had plans for my life.
Graduate from UT Austin's nursing program...
Work at Dells Children's Hospital...
Get married and have a family...
Stay the hell away from club life...
Simple plans, right?
That's what I thought anyway. Until my father had to go and ruin it all in one damn day. My only solace with all the crazy of club life, cartels, and psychos, is that I found Gunner...
A man who could make the crazy that has become my life worth it. If only he didn't see me as off limits. Can I make him see me as more than Havoc's kid sister before the psycho comes to claim me? Or am I doomed to be an unwilling replacement for a woman I know nothing about?

4. Mythic - I’ve hidden who I was from the world for so long. Never making friends. Having nothing more than flings or one-night stands. I thought it was the only way to protect myself. If no one knew the real me who I really was, then I had nothing to worry about.All of that came crashing down around me when I made saving Lilly my life’s mission. I wouldn’t let the cartel or Enterrador take another person from me.I didn’t expect to fall for him.He was only supposed to be a means to an end. Someone who could show Enterrador all he’d been blind to for so many years.If only I would’ve known the outcome…Would I have told them who I was?Probably not, but I would’ve done a hell of a lot better job at guarding my heart.Now I’m living on borrowed time. Can he look past everything that’s happened between us or will I die never earning his forgiveness?

Download Instructions:
0.5-4
https://file555.com/pgw15f4zx460
https://drop.download/tbjqaxrgsv6x

0.5 Wreaking Havoc
https://file555.com/x3t4euuzgx12
https://drop.download/78nni1zquz75
Aug 17th, 2017, 7:12 am
Sep 21st, 2019, 3:30 pm
added
0.5 Wreaking Havoc
Sep 21st, 2019, 3:30 pm