Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 23rd, 2017, 4:02 pm
West Family Series by M. Piper (#1-3)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.9 MB, 710 KB
Overview: M. Piper lives in Southern Illinois with her family of 4. She is the only female in the house (if you don't count the poor dog) and enjoys reading and writing in her spare time. Let's face it, though, with two boys under the age of 5, there isn't much free time.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

1. UnPlanned - I’m Lincoln West.
First sibling of three, and the other two couldn’t be any more opposite of me.
Single father extraordinaire to the coolest kid on the face of the earth, and I have parents that think the world of my son.
I’m a family guy. At twenty-two, I’ve embraced my fate as a lifetime member of the uncool single dad club. It’s the Lincoln and Carter show…until I meet Wren. That’s when everything changes. And I mean everything. More laundry in the machine, a third toothbrush at the bathroom sink, Cosmopolitan magazine next to the bed. More importantly, a home that feels full.
Complete.
Wren’s the beauty in my ugly days. She’s full of life, and talent, and she’s the exact mother figure my son needs. It’s surprising because she’s the daughter of two very shitty people. Pardon my French. Two people who taught her to hate herself because she didn’t follow their plan for her. Two people that drop a hell of a bomb on us. Right when we think the world’s stopped pitting against us, her family proves us wrong.
Now we’re out to prove that even though unplanned, our unconventional life is absolutely perfect.

2. UnStable - Mackenzie Mueller doesn’t take me seriously.
She says I’m an alcoholic. I say I’m living in the moment. She says I’m immature. I say she’s stuck up. She says I need to be more serious. I say I tried that, and it broke my heart. She says I’m the best she ever had. ...I tend to agree. She says we’re not good together. She’s lying.
After losing the love of my life before my twentieth birthday, I was sure I’d never love again. I’ve spent the past five years living like it’s my last day on earth, every day. Girls, booze, and as much family time as possible filled my weeks.
But mostly the booze...
Then, Mackenzie walked into my life and suddenly I have purpose again. She’s made me care. She’s made me feel.
She’s made me love.
The only problem is that she doesn’t understand me, and her heart’s been crushed too hard and too recently to take a chance on the city’s ‘wild child’. She’s convinced I’m not in it for the long haul.
I’m about to prove her wrong.
As long as I can make it past December 4...

3. UnWanted - I’m the little sister of two very protective brothers.
They were my best friends, but they made my dating life difficult. I probably didn’t help it either, only picking the losers that broke my heart more times than I’d like to admit.
So I pulled the trigger two years ago and left home for a bigger and better life where I wasn’t being shadowed by all my past mistakes. I thought that I’d get out and do something with my life.
Living in the Windy City is easy, right?
Wrong.
All I got in that city was a handful of mistakes to add to the list. That is, until I was handed off to Nico. Nico, the nephew of my sleazeball boss and absolutely the last thing I was looking for. He saved me that night, and as the infatuation grew between us, so did my realization that Chicago isn’t where I belong.
So when I move back home, without the one person that I’ve grown pretty addicted to, things are rough to say the least. And yet again, my relationship abilities are put to the test when a long distance relationship becomes too much for me to handle.
I want to blame it all on someone else, but the reality is I’M JUST NOT CUT OUT FOR THIS SHIT.

Download Instructions:
1-3
(Closed Filehost) https://cloudyfiles.org/cpjccqrkysv6
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/57kq3okexcyb

3. UnWanted
(Closed Filehost) https://cloudyfiles.org/08aen39h64h7
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/8xdel8lgr9a8
Aug 23rd, 2017, 4:02 pm