Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 23rd, 2017, 4:09 pm
Brother's Keeper Series by Stephanie St. Klaire (1, 3-4)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 2.2 mb
Overview: Stephanie St. Klaire debuted in 2016, launching her writing career with Rescued, the first book in the six book series known as McKenzie Ridge. Stephanie is a Pacific Northwest native currently living in Oregon with her husband, five children, and two ferocious lap dogs.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. Declan - The only thing that can taint money, privilege, and endless access to the finer things in life is murder. Lydia exchanges her life of luxury for a life on the run when she discovers her real estate tycoon husband is nothing more than a cold-blooded killer with endless resources. The only person who can keep her alive is the last person she wants to trust.
Declan O’Reilly was on his way to retiring from a life undercover when his final case took a potentially fatal turn. Blowing his cover to protect the only reason he stayed on the case to begin with becomes a challenge when money and power corrupt the very agency he was sworn to trust. Going off the grid, where nobody can find them, he learns his desire to protect Lydia is more than just a job.
He risks it all to protect the one thing he thought he could never have. She fights to discover what she’s really made of only to find its what he saw in her all along. Not once, but twice, fate offers a maniacal twist that can tear them apart, as much as it can drive them together while trying to outrun the extensive reach of a diabolical criminal.
Sometimes you have to break rules to protect what you love. Can Declan’s own Brother’s Keeper Security help them find their way, or does it just put more lives on the line while the unlikely couple fights for forever.

3. Luke - Luke O’Reilly has seen it all, done it all, and lived through it all. When a career ending injury forces him to retire from the military, he struggles to adapt. Luke was born to be a soldier, not conform to the nine-to-five mediocrity of everyday life. He needs to protect and serve like he needs his next breath.
Angry, with a bitter taste of civilian life, he finds himself searching for purpose in dangerous operatives through the family business that is Brother’s Keeper Security. Working alongside his brothers, protecting them and those they love, gives him satisfaction. But he still wants more – needs more – and struggles to find it. That is, until the one thing he didn’t think he was searching for, lands on his doorstep. Literally.
Daisy King lives life on her own terms, just the way she likes it. A free spirit, until she finds herself in the protective clutches of Brother’s Keeper, one frustrating brother in particular. As the key witness to a high-profile murder, the stakes turn dangerous and take an unpredictable twist leaving her once simple life an existence she’ll never reclaim.
In a true tug of war between good and evil, Luke fights to overcome his past, to protect his future. Can Luke and Daisy save each other and find a happily ever after? Or, d

3.5 Love, Cass - There’s something they don’t tell you about fairy tales. Happily ever after isn’t promised. Happy forever? Now, that’s a thing…
I met my Prince Charming right out of pigtails and just before that point where boys stop being icky, and they just smell bad. Before I knew it, we went from best friends growing up to a whirlwind romance full of dream come trues. We were planning a forever that every love-soaked romance novel tries to recreate. I was living the ultimate romantic love story – skipped the frog phase and went straight to full blown prince. My life was perfect - until it wasn’t...
I’m dying. The fairy tale just changed a bit, didn’t it?
I can’t leave until those left behind know how to live their happy forever…without me. I won’t get the forever with them, but they’ll get a forever with me.
I’m Cassidy O’Reilly…and this is my story.

4. Dace - Ivy Kimble wasn’t just the one who got away. She was taken. Vanished without a trace and has remained elusive for years.
When she finally returns, beaten within an inch of her life, the need to protect her is overwhelming. So is his hunch that she’s hiding something.
Dace O’Reilly spent years searching for his fiancé, and with every victory and disappointment, the alpha badass adds more ink, another piercing. A tribute. A battle scar.
When she shows up out of thin air, she’s not the innocent woman he once knew.
Ivy is at the top of a suspect list. Conspiracy, murder, cartel, arms dealing and drug running— the crimes stack up like bodies leaving Ivy standing in the middle.
He wants to believe her story, but the evidence reveals she’s more villain than victim, a criminal mastermind in a high stakes game.
A game Dace intends to win.
He’s fiercely protective and loyal to a fault. As former “off record” special ops he’s used to playing by a different set of rules. His own.
Rules be damned, revenge is coming. Dace and Brother’s Keeper Security fight to clear Ivy’s name and bring down those who tried to destroy him and everything he stood for by taking her. Just when they think they’ve accomplished that…plot twist.

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/4qagcb4mkig0
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/792ff85f07536985
Aug 23rd, 2017, 4:09 pm