Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 20th, 2017, 4:12 pm
The Wolves of the Daedalus Series by Elin Wyn (1-5)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.5 MB,
Overview: I write children’s fiction under my ‘regular’ name, Corie Weaver, and for the sake of keeping things tidy decided to use an alternate name when I branched out to other genres. Elin Wyn for sweet science fiction, Emma Gale for the spicy stuff.
Genre: Paranormal Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Given to the Wolf - Caught between a rock and a hard man....
Kara knows how to survive in the domed city of Ghelphi. Keep her head down, her tithes paid to the syndicate, and her friends close.But when a heist goes wrong, she's given to a ruthless enforcer as punishment.Davien has one focus - do whatever is necessary until he has the credits to get back into space. The last thing he wants is a smart mouthed thief - even if she does have the clue he needs to hunt down whoever attacked the floating lab he and his brothers called home. Tossed between an unstoppable enemy and an underground rebellion, Kara and Davien discover they have more to risk than ever before - and the price has never been higher.

2. Eris and the Wolf - She doesn't need anyone. He's not going to let her go.
Eris Vance, salvager and loner, is happy with her life in the remote fringes of the Empire with just her AI for company. An abandoned ship could be the find of a lifetime, but it's not nearly as empty as she thinks. The Daedelus is filled with secrets and the results of genetic experiments to breed the perfect soldier... and now that she's awakened him, the mystery of it's destruction will hunt them both.

3. Caged with the Wolf
- No Past. No Trust. No Way Out.
Zayda Caiden relies on no one. An Imperial spy, her mission was betrayed - but she doesn't know the identity of the traitor.And there's certainly no reason to trust the giant of a man dumped at the prison clinic.Mack has no memory, no real name. Just dreams of fire and pain, and a set of coordinates to a section of unexplored space he refuses to reveal.When they have a chance at freedom, can they trust each other enough to escape?

4. Freed by the Wolf - Once upon a time a tall, bearded wild man with a tangle of dark hair and jagged tattoos spiraling over half his chest would have scared me.Once upon a time, back in my safe little world at the capitol, I would have crossed to another glide, stayed out of his way, never met his eyes.Once upon a time was a long time ago.Now I'm trapped in a cage, and this wild stranger may be my only chance of getting of a derelict space liner, filled with secrets and ghosts.But can I survive his own secrets, or has he fallen too far into madness for me to reach?

5. Craved - Compassion. Kindness. Caring.Not really part of my skill set. But for her, I might have to learn.
Geir
I run advance reconnaissance, collecting intel the Pack needs to execute our operations.In and out, hard and fast.And I don't need help.So when a gorgeous woman saves my life, I'm knocked more than a bit off my game.That's all it is. Not the shy smile I hunger to coax from her lips, not the sweet body she keeps hidden. Not the ysteries that haunt her eyes.And certainly not the bewitching scent that stirs me in ways no mission ever has.I crave her like nothing I've found before.Even if she might be the enemy, I'll make her mine.
Valrea
He can't save me.The secrets of the Compound are too tangled. The nightmares in my blood can never be erased.But his touch sends me reeling, thirsting for what I can't have. What harm could one night do?

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/br4r2gpx3eah
https://drop.download/x17gu8hcfsxa
Sep 20th, 2017, 4:12 pm
Oct 9th, 2017, 5:36 pm
added
3. Caged with the Wolf
Oct 9th, 2017, 5:36 pm
Nov 15th, 2017, 4:33 pm
added
4. Freed by the Wolf
Nov 15th, 2017, 4:33 pm