Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 21st, 2017, 1:07 pm
Heaven Hill Generations series by Laramie Briscoe (#1, 3)
Requirements: .ePUB/MOBI Reader, 1.2 MB
Overview: Laramie Briscoe is the USA Today and Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author of over 30 books. Since self-publishing her first book in May of 2013, Laramie has appeared on the Top 100 Bestselling E-books Lists on iBooks, Amazon Kindle, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble. Her books have been known to make readers laugh and cry. They are guaranteed to be emotional, steamy reads.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Hurricane (#1): We finally get our happily ever after..... Remington "Remy" Sawyer. For most of my life I've been the person who lived with the hand he was dealt. Not much in my life have I had a say in. Birthed by parents I don't talk to, I was raised by the only person who ever cared for me - my brother, Cash. Under his guidance, I've become the person I am today. Productive member of society, and patched brother in the Heaven Hill MC. I don't want for anything, other than Tatum Walker. We had a shot, and we both screwed it up......massively.

Tatum "Tate" Walker. Being the daughter of the President of the Heaven Hill MC is a burden, but one I'll face every day with pride. It's hard for me to know what people like me for. Is it my personality, my looks, or are they trying to get close to the Club? There's one person I've never doubted.

Remington Sawyer. A year ago we had one night of almost passion - that ended with me walking away in tears - and him walking away in anger. Some time away from each other has given us perspective. Now, instead of the storm of chaos that was our one attempt at a relationship, we're both ready for calm. And nothing, they say, is as calm - as the eye of a Hurricane.

Fury (#3): From a USA Bestselling Author - the next book in a fan favorite series!
Family is number one; whether they are blood related or patched in.
At thirteen-years-old, the bastard son of an asshole who wanted me to fail, I learned that lesson.

Thanks to one man.
Liam Walker raised me, taught me how to be an adult, and loved the hell out of my mother, me, and my sisters. He funneled my anger into productiveness when teenage me lost the love of his life. Because of him, I knew how to love her when she came back. His dedication to me and my sisters was the example I needed when my twins were born. Tracing his footsteps may not have been my birthright, but him turning over the president patch to me is what I’ve waited for since I was thirteen. Calm, cool, and collected – that’s how he ran The Heaven Hill MC – and it’s how I’ve run it too.

Until now.
Ambushed on our own streets. Fighting an enemy we didn’t know we had. Innocent people hurt all because of a misguided sense of entitlement.
The difference between me and Liam? I have anger I’ve held back, kept my emotions under control for half my life, been the loving man I’m supposed to be, but for this piece of shit who threatened us? I’m about to unleash something he’s never seen before.
My fury.

Download Instructions:
Dropapk

Mirror:
Uploadrar

Heaven Hill Generations #2: Wild
Oct 21st, 2017, 1:07 pm