Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 23rd, 2017, 4:47 pm
7 Books by Lindsey Hart
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 3.8 MB
Overview: Lindsey Hart is a married mom of a two-year old and lives in Ohio with her husband and two furry balls Persian cats who takes themselves as the owner of the house. She specializes in sweet to extra hot and dirty romance and strongly believes in happily ever after.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Her Captor - Cameron Spade is used to making it on his own.
He built his entire empire from nothing and earned the reputation of being a black hearted devil for ruthlessly dealing with anyone who got in his way. His only soft spot is his younger sister, Veronica, who is all he has left in this world. Cameron would do anything to protect her … even if it implies striking back by kidnapping the sister of the man blackmailing Veronica.
The deal was fair. Sarah Redden in return for those racy pictures of his sister.
What was supposed to be even easier was keeping his little prisoner captive on his private deserted island. What he never expected was to have a wildcat bent on escaping at each and every turn.
And what was even worst was that he could not resist her.
The more she battled him, the more attracted he was with his fiery little prisoner. But she was so off-limits … he did not sympathize with the enemy, EVER.

Against His Will - A fate worse than jail…
After his third DUI in as many years, Lukas Millar is in for it. His firm has had enough. It doesn’t matter that he’s a genius lawyer or that he hasn’t lost a case in eight years. This time around he was doing community service and lots of it. Five hundred hours at some dingy soup kitchen in a rough area.
Justice is going to be served…
A fortuitous chance of events lands Lukas Millar at Star Schellen’s soup kitchen. The very man who broke the heart of her best friend is at her mercy and she plans to make his stay less than comfortable.
Never Say Never…
The last person on earth Star would ever be interested in is Lukas. The last place on earth Lukas wants to be is at that kitchen. Despite their best intentions, sparks fly from their first encounter. She’s shocked to find that the heart of a certain lawyer isn’t as black as she thought it would be and he can’t shake the fact that he’s actually starting to care. Just as Star and Lukas find some common ground, old grudges and misunderstandings threaten to tear them apart. Can they find happiness together despite everything?

Burning Touch - Luna James knew from the second the handsome, larger than life stranger walked through the door of her tattoo shop requesting a cover up, that he was trouble. Her brutal track record with men should have taught her to stay away from him but somehow, she just couldn’t manage to forget his haunted eyes or the burning feel of his skin beneath her fingertips.
Knowing it was going to be pure torture, she accepted to work her art on his naked body at nightfall.
But the night held more secrets and danger than maybe she was prepared for. And it did not help either to have sparks fly left and right with her every touch of his naked skin.

Free & Wild - Asha Roseland is as wild and untamed as the land that’s been in her family for generations…
Forced to grow up at a young age after losing her parents and raising her sister, Asha treasures her independence. She has everything she’s ever wanted, her farm animal rescue, the love of good friends and volunteers, and a sister who runs the family’s small business in the city. She wasn’t looking to change anything…
When Asha’s younger sister suggests revamping the Roseland Sanctuary’s website, Asha can’t help but agree. Even if it means a big shot from the city coming out to the farm to get a feel for the rescue before retooling their image.
Gabriel Donald didn’t fully understand what he was walking into. Sometimes a job is more than a job…
One of the best at what he does, marketing and design, Gabriel agrees to taken on Roseland Sanctuary even if that means spending a week in the mud, hay and blazing hot sun. He never imagined that his new job might be so interesting, in the form of one beautiful, free spirited, lost soul.
Colton Arrington can’t leave even if he wants to. He could sell his farm at any time and walk away a very rich man, but he can’t leave the woman he’s always loved…
The only problem with loving a woman who doesn’t love you back is that it hurts. Asha might be willing to give Colt her body, but she can’t give the one thing he wants most- her heart. He knows he should move on, but he just can’t leave her behind. Especially not with the arrival of a stranger from the city, a man who is interested in more than just Roseland.
Can Colt and Asha finally find happiness together or will the wounds of the past break everything they hold dear?

Scars of Love - Forbidden Love … to heal all Scars
Della
I’m in love with my twin sister’s fiancé.
Don’t worry … I have not told anyone … not even after seeing him go through the year-long painful recovery after a devastating accident left him burned, scarred and bitter.
I thought my sister Evie would always be there for him.
But I was wrong! She did not hesitate to walk out on him at a time that he needed her the most.
So, what did I do … I switched place with her.
I told Evie that we would keep the pretense only till he gets his life back on track. And then I would slowly break off the relationship.
At least that had been the plan … until he touched me …

Captivated by The Beast - Beauty and a Mysterious Beast
Charity Dunn’s modeling career did not really take off as she was expecting it to … but she badly needed money and was up for any job …
Even strange jobs far out of the city …In a crumbling mansion surrounded by acres of abandoned land …With a very strange and reclusive man.He was the artist and she had been paid to be his model.She was going to be spending one whole month alone with this man.But everything about him was down-right strange and mysterious and she could not help but be drawn to him in the most elemental way … But what secrets was he hiding?Why was he living here in this mansion all by himself?Did he really need her here just to paint her portrait?Was she going to discover something she shouldn’t?

Beautiful Encounter - Owen
5 years ago, he promised his all to the woman who saved him from drowning and who he thought he loved.But he had been left with nothing but a broken heart.On a whim to finally bring closure, he travels back to the very place where it all started. The place where a mermaid-like figure saved him.
Maren
He was back.She had been there on that day when he nearly drowned. She'd watched as he gave his heart away to her best friend.

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/r2ms7k0s2syc
(Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/w1c2axyri38g
Nov 23rd, 2017, 4:47 pm
Jun 22nd, 2018, 3:10 pm
added
Captivated by The Beast
Jun 22nd, 2018, 3:10 pm
Jul 23rd, 2018, 3:36 pm
added
Beautiful Encounter
Jul 23rd, 2018, 3:36 pm