Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 4th, 2017, 2:27 am
Nevada Bad Boys Series by Kelli Callahan (1-5)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 2 MB,
Overview: If you like dirty romance novellas that provide a quick read, tons of steamy action, and a HEA with no cheating, then you're in the right place.I write billionaires, bad boys, and alpha protectors that are hot-as-sin and filthy to the core
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Vegas Virgin - She came to Vegas as a sweet little virgin, but then she met me.
Peoria:
It was supposed to be the vacation I had always dreamed of until someone stole my luggage.Tracking him down was the worst mistake I ever made.Once he saw me, he wanted more.Once he had a taste, he wanted everything.
Vincent:
Stealing luggage wasn't my proudest moment, but a man has to eat.I never expected the woman I stole it from to become Ms. Detective and find me.
She's was so sweet, so sassy, and so innocent.I wanted it all and I'm a man who gets what I want.Even if I have to take it.

2. Vegas Revenge Wedding - The only thing worse than waking up in Vegas is waking up next to the wrong man.
Monica:
I was supposed to marry the quarterback that was predicted to go first in the NFL draft.I didn't love him, but I needed the money he would have after he signed his contract.Then I woke up next to his brother with a ring on my left hand and no memory of the night before.
Grady may be hot-as-sin, but he's dangerous and destructive.
Grady:
She thought she was going to marry my brother and take his money?Not on my watch.Sweet little Monica will confess everything before I'm done with her.If she's good, I might even keep her.

3. Reno Runaway - You can run from your problems, but you can't hide from what you truly crave...
Johanna:
I thought my life would be with Scott, a nice religious guy from the small town of Dahlonega, Georgia. When the wedding march played and I started walking down the aisle, I realized it wasn't what I wanted. There was no passion. There was no desire. I was marrying him out of pure obligation. I left him at the altar and I ran... I ran all the way to Reno where I tried to start over in a city that was nothing like the small town life I was used to. I ended up on a stage, taking my clothes off for money. That's when Cody walked into my life...
Cody:
Some people call me a bad boy. I know I'm an a$$hole. I've never tried to be anything more than a mistake when the hangover wears off. I don't believe in love. I don't get attached. I don't even spend the night. When I stumbled into Carson's Strip Club, looking for nothing more than a quick release, I never imagined that I would meet an auburn-haired goddess that looked like she definitely didn't belong on the stage. The only place she belonged was in my bed, begging for me to take her innocence.

4. Sin City Auction - If you had only one way out of Sin City, with and it required the ultimate sacrifice, would auction yourself to the highest bidder?
Madison:
My father developed a gambling problem, and before I even knew it, the money my grandparents put away for my college education was gone. I was holding the acceptance letter in my hand when I found out. I thought my dreams were dead and I would spend the rest of my life in Sin City. Then my best friend showed me a website where I could auction my innocence to the highest bidder. It would pay for me to go to college. It would give me the money I needed to escape Sin City.I did it.I thought I would end up in a billionaire's bed, but the highest bidder turned out to be a cage fighter named Ruckus that had just won a slot machine jackpot. He wasn't the kind of man I had mind. He was dark, dangerous, and he unlocked things inside of me that I didn't know could exist.
Ruckus:
What would you expect a bad boy to do when he suddenly found himself with more money than he had ever seen before? Of course I spent it. Of course I treated myself to all the things I never had growing up in Sin City. I was used to surviving on the underground fight circuit, where the only way I got my next meal was if I won. When a new friend told me I what I could buy at the Sin City Auction, I just had to check it out. It sounded like the perfect place to satisfy my dark desires.Then I saw her.She wasn't just a purchase, she was a prize. I got her for an entire weekend, all to myself, with no limit to the things I could do. Needless to say, I didn't hold back. The only problem was that I didn't just want her for one weekend. I wanted to make her mine, forever.

5. Vegas Bets - Sometimes when you bet in Sin City, it's double or nothing.
Aurora:
I was supposed to go to Vegas with my sister,But she canceled at the last minute.I could handle Vegas on my own, right?Surely nothing bad would happen.But that's exactly what did happen.And it wasn't just one bad thing, it was two.Ryker and Cole.Ex-Marines. Best friends. Hot-as-sin.And they don't just want me.They want to share me.If they can handle my secret.
Ryker:
I wanted those gorgeous curves the second I saw Aurora.Then Cole decided to make it a bet.The stakes were high.I wanted her bad enough to take the risk,Even if I had to share her.
Cole:
Things weren't going good for me in Sin City.I needed a distraction.Then I saw one, and she was more than a distraction.She was flawless.Absolutely perfect, with curves that drove me wild.Except she's not what she seems.Then again, neither am I.Not even Ryker knows what I'm really up to in Vegas.

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/87xj6qon0t0b
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/alwei607aceg
Dec 4th, 2017, 2:27 am
Dec 11th, 2017, 2:03 am
added
2. Vegas Revenge Wedding
Dec 11th, 2017, 2:03 am
May 21st, 2018, 4:22 am
added
4. Sin City Auction
May 21st, 2018, 4:22 am