Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 4th, 2017, 4:21 pm
Tell Me What You Want Series by Megan Maxwell (1-3)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.6 mb
Overview: She grew up in Madrid, Spain. She worked during years as secretary. Under the pseudonym of Megan Maxwell (her first heroine), she published romance novels since 2010.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Tell Me What You Want - In this international bestselling romance by Megan Maxwell, love is the ultimate forbidden pleasure.
Getting stuck in an elevator with a flirtatious and charismatic stranger leaves Jude Flores flustered enough—even before she realizes that he’s Eric Zimmerman, the billionaire CEO…and her powerfully sexy new boss.
Having arrived in Spain to take over his company’s office, Eric is clearly interested in more than business. He notices Jude for her brilliance and talent, but it’s her humility that excites him the most.
Seduced by Eric’s attention, Jude accepts his bold invitation into his private life—a series of secret sensual games designed to open Jude up to a world of pleasure she’d only fantasized about. With each clandestine meeting comes Eric’s desire to push further. And before long, Jude is falling—helplessly, willingly, and without inhibition.
But as their relationship deepens, Jude begins to wonder what other secrets Eric is hiding behind that sexy smile—and how far she’s willing to go to find out.

2. Now and Forever - Dropping a handsome billionaire CEO isn’t easy, but Jude Flores can’t forgive his betrayal. So she’s taking the steps she needs to move on—and far away—from her ex-boss, ex-lover, ex-whatever. And a good place to do it is at her father’s house in Spain.
Eric Zimmerman isn’t the kind of man who gives up. Nothing is going to keep him from following the fiery dream girl who’s left him a little brokenhearted and a lot frustrated. It turns out Jude is willing to play chase. But if he wants to catch her, it’s her rules or nothing. Not only does Eric agree to the demands, but their fantasies are hotter—and more forbidden—than ever before. Until the real world intrudes once again.
With the games on hold and reconciliation on the line, Jude must make a choice: trust in Eric and surrender, or start a new future without him.

3. Tell Me What You Want—Or Leave Me - Jude is waking up to two stunning sights: the hot white sands of the Mexican Caribbean coast and the even hotter Eric Zimmerman. And he’s hers forever. What more can she wish for from a man who’s fulfilled every fantasy? The honeymoon isn’t over yet.
Eric has never felt so intimately close to the woman he loves. Heart, body, and soul, they’re made for each other. And with a wife as insatiably kinky as he is, they’re ready and willing to try anything. Can it get any better? It can, in ways Eric could only have dreamed of.
But hopes and dreams, especially those of family, can be hard won. Because in their almost-perfect, almost-anything-goes love story, Jude and Eric must trust in each other and fight for what they want next—and what they want most. It’s a new beginning. Together, against the odds, they are heading for the happy ever after they deserve.

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/kqylcrthe29x
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/lc8294j200ig
Dec 4th, 2017, 4:21 pm
Jun 24th, 2019, 3:53 pm
added
2. Now and Forever
Jun 24th, 2019, 3:53 pm
Feb 10th, 2020, 3:12 pm
added
3. Tell Me What You Want—Or Leave Me
Feb 10th, 2020, 3:12 pm