Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 11th, 2017, 6:51 am
Frat Boys Baby Series by Aiden Bates,‎ Austin Bates (1-5)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.3 MB,
Overview: Initially starting work with a degree in journalism and creative writing, Aiden Bates slowly found himself succumbing to the fun of writing romance erotica and hasn't looked back since.
Genre: Romance, MM

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Trust Fund Baby - He swore he’d never date another artist, but what about the one who got away?
Alpha Luke Carter is a successful lawyer, but after his last serious boyfriend left him on their anniversary, he’s turned into a workaholic.
Omega Jay Collins is a struggling artist. Barely making ends meet, he’s recently become homeless… just as he lands the gallery show of a lifetime.
When they run into each other at an art show, sparks fly. Luke knows better, but he just can’t stop thinking about getting the sexy omega back into his bed. A night of celebratory passion leads to unexpected consequences…

2. Building A Family - Sometimes opposites don’t just attract… they collide.
Alpha Teddy Connelly is a brilliant architect with the social skills of a brick. If he wants to catch the eye of the hot omega landscaper he can’t get out of his head, he’s gonna have to figure out how to say “hello.” Carlos Ramirez is less than a year from getting his engineering degree and getting out of his gang-infested neighborhood. Despite a terrible first impression, Carlos can’t get this gorgeous alpha architect out of his head.When Teddy finally works up the courage to ask Carlos out, a night of hot passion quickly results. Now, if he could just figure out how to convince Carlos to go for more than an extended one-night-stand…Will an unexpected pregnancy draw them closer together – or tear them apart?

3. Billion Dollar Baby - Getting attached was the cardinal sin…
As an omega FBI agent, Giovanni Rizzi has done more undercover operations than are good for him. He’s on his third op in two years and having trouble remembering who he’s supposed to be. When a one-night-stand ends up being his new boss, the mission gets messy.
Alpha Marcus Stern’s new FBI job isn’t everything he expected it to be, his authority hampered at every turn. If the boredom doesn’t kill him, the loneliness just might. Especially since the hot one-nighter he can’t forget turns out to work in his department. If only he could shake the nagging feeling that he’s missing something…
Gio’s investigation and Marcus’ digging collide. The men can’t deny the draw between them - but the ethics of their relationship is the definition of complicated. When an unexpected pregnancy and a break in the case send the men scrambling, will they be able to overcome all the secrets between them, or will their relationship go down in a hail of bullets?

4. The Mafia Heir's Baby - CODY
Getting knocked up mid mission isn’t the absolute worst way to torpedo your special forces career, I guess. But getting knocked up by my best friend - a freaking mafia prince - makes for a special kind of FUBAR military jargon just isn’t equipped to handle.Life is about prioritizing what matters most and standing by those choices. I’ve never regretted mine. Parents said pick between being gay or being part of this family, I said see you later. My superiors said you can have a husband and kids or you can be the most badass omega special ops leader this army’s ever seen, I said sign me up.The universe threw the beautiful and alluring ballet dancer Nikolai into my path and I picked friendship instead of the chance he might be the love of my life. I thought I was okay with that. That it wasn’t settling.But now he’s missing and I’m pregnant after a night of too much drinking and too few inhibitions and all I know is I can’t do this without him. Not because I’m incapable. But because I’ve given up on too much without a fight. I won’t make the same mistake again.
NIKOLAI
Some say the family you choose matters more than the family you’re born with.Growing up in Russia, I drew comfort from that. I didn’t have to be defined by people I had nothing in common with: the criminal enterprises, the abhorrent views on gay men and omegas in particular…so many things I was happy to leave behind when I left for a career dancing in New York.But now they want me back, as a puppet in schemes that have nothing to do with me or what I want. My only hope lies with my best friend Cody. It’s not his capabilities I doubt. He’s so much more than he realizes.No, its that I don’t know he’ll even want to help me, once he realizes how much I’ve lied to him. How many secrets I’ve kept. But its all out in the open now. It’s time to face my past once and for all. Only then can I face my future.

5. The Bartender And The Babies - KURT
I faked being happy for years as a high-powered stock broker. Faking a relationship for a week can’t be that much harder.Course, pretending money and success was all I needed led directly to my breakdown, and lying on my mom’s couch is all I’ve been good at ever since. Maybe ‘faking it til I make it’ isn’t a skill I should be putting on my resume. Assuming I ever get back to sending those out.But one existential crisis at a time. First I need to survive my sister’s wedding with my sanity intact. And since that I fended off my mom’s matchmaking with claims of a nonexistent boyfriend…I need one of those.It should probably surprise me how easily my mind turns to Evan, the gorgeous omega owner of the bar I like to drown my sorrows in. Or how easy he is to sell on the idea. Mostly, it just seems right. There’s a loneliness that clings to him like a shadow only I can see. Makes me think we’re kindred spirits. Maybe we can be lonely together.Maybe we can even be something more.I should’ve expected he has problems of his own. That a screw-up is the last person who should be trying to save someone else.But I didn’t, and now I just hope we can save each other.Or else my fake relationship will end with very real consequences for us both.
EVAN
I don’t know what drives me to keep my brother’s bar open after he dies. It was never my dream. And I’ve got no one left to prove anything to.But its the last piece I have of him, and I’m not ready to let go. Move on. Maybe that’s why I fight it when Kurt shakes up the Limbo I’ve spent so long living in. Its not like this relationship was supposed to be real. Yet I can tell he wants more. Trying to help with the bar. Wanting to be my rock. A new foundation.But I can’t let him. Because I can’t deal with losing my foundation again.If that means I have to be alone, so be it. My mind isn’t changed just because I end up pregnant.So why do I still hope Kurt finds a way to change it?

Download Instructions:
http://filebonus.com/y853w6tgkn19
https://userscloud.com/zjypgex05gvk
Dec 11th, 2017, 6:51 am
Jan 21st, 2018, 2:01 am
added
2. Building A Family
Jan 21st, 2018, 2:01 am
Apr 8th, 2018, 5:44 am
ADDED
3. Billion Dollar Baby
Apr 8th, 2018, 5:44 am