Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 22nd, 2018, 5:15 pm
Genoa Mafia Series by Ginger Ring (2-4)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 980 kb
Overview: Ginger Ring is an award winning author with a weakness for cheese, dark chocolate, and the Green Bay Packers.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

2. Escaping Ryan - Valentina Caponelli is more than a spoiled mafia princess…
She flees her father’s Chicago mansion to start a law office in a small-town in Wisconsin, determined to gain her independence.
Free of her father.
Free of her heritage.
Free of dangerous enemies of the family.
Then she falls in love with the one man who may cause her more harm than all the rest.
Officer Ryan Donavan is married to the force…
But the long-legged brunette he cared for after a car crash is all he can think about.
The problem is, Valentina is the sister of mob boss Roman Caponelli. The one man who definitely does not want his only sibling dating a lawman.
Ryan and Roman have made a tenuous peace, but if Ryan gives in to this passion, that peace will be shattered.
A killer is already roaming the streets, and all hell is about to break loose in Lake Genoa, Wisconsin. Can love really conquer all—or only make matters more deadly?

3. Destroying Dominic - Dominic
I don’t dance.
I don’t date.I don’t fall in love.But there’s one woman who does intrigue me—Stephanie Barclay, the best friend of my boss’s wife. The same boss who wants Stephanie dead.What’s the use? I make people disappear for the mob. What self-respecting woman would want to spend her life with a cleaner? That ship sailed a long time ago. Besides, relationships make you weak. But what if she is already a target?
Stephanie
I plan weddings.I make people’s dreams come true. I write stories about the love of a lifetime, but where’s my happily-ever-after and white dress?My past is a nightmare, a death sentence for anyone who discovers it. No one would be able to see beyond my background—except Dominic Scarlatti, the man who just a couple months ago killed and buried a monster for me. He may be a nightmare to others, but I’m determined to make him my hero. Even if it kills me.

4. Playing Jasper - I love to play the game.
Love them and leave them.
Then I met my match, Jackie Smith, and everything changed.
She’s a reporter, and I’m a made man. It’s a disaster waiting to happen. It doesn’t matter that she could shatter my life and all I’ve worked for...I want her.
Underneath her sweet, caring exterior, she’s hiding pain from her past, and yearning for revenge. I can leverage this to my advantage. I can demand her loyalty, her unconditional love.
It’s the same game, with a bit of a twist.
The only problem is…she might be playing me.

Download Instructions:
https://mega4up.org/eos1nbv8te6k
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/6613e4ebcbc6a4f9
Jan 22nd, 2018, 5:15 pm
Oct 22nd, 2018, 3:03 pm
added

3. Destroying Dominic
Oct 22nd, 2018, 3:03 pm
Jun 24th, 2019, 3:39 pm
added

4. Playing Jasper
Jun 24th, 2019, 3:39 pm