Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 18th, 2018, 4:16 pm
Pandora's Harem Series by Angelique Armae (#1-3)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 542 kb,
Overview: National best-selling author Angelique Armae / J. C. Makk is a native New Yorker who loves all things royal, can trace her Irish roots back to the Scottish Highlands, is half Italian, and is owned by a long-haired Tuxedo feline. As a child her favorite toy was Emerald The Witch, a small doll with green eyes, green hair and purple skin. She spends most days writing, unless her cat deems otherwise.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

1. The Revelation - Chaos has never been so tempting...
To punish humanity for Prometheus's act of stealing sacred fire, Zeus ordered the gods and goddesses of Olympus to create woman. From the earth's clay, they molded Pandora. Zeus gifted her with a jar of evils. Pandora unleashed them. Now in present time, she's determined to atone for that sin. But she can't do it alone, so three sinfully sexy Spartans answer her call.

2. The Pledge - There's a lot to be said about living with three Spartan warriors...
Discovering I'm Pandora, yes, that Pandora, on the eve of my twenty-first birthday wasn't easy. But accept it I did, including all that came along with said revelation, even the three muscled warriors appointed to keep me safe from Chaos and her masterly crafted fits of disorder. To say she's a hindrance is an understatement.
But as much as I appreciate having protectors, I'm not about to turn over my every inch of life to them. I need a pledge of loyalty first. My current run-in with the goddess Atalanta is a start. Apparently, the shifter has beef against being captured, though the blame of letting her loose in lioness form is not totally my fault. I didn't know my Spartans had bagged and dumped her in the living room of our apartment. Which was so not a good thing, because being who I am, letting the cat out of the bag was a given.
Now a pissed lioness is skulking around my nine hundred square feet of living space and without my Spartans taking a side--me or the goddess poised to claw them--I can't put my trust in them. And with Moros--the Greek god of Doom and Death--along with his brothers Thanatos and Ker--knocking on my door, my Spartans better decide fast. Because without me finding my lost box, the hell I unleashed on earth thousands of years ago will never be reined in. And if Moros gets the box first, he'll destroy the one thing left inside--Hope. And every soul needs Hope to survive. And that includes me and my sexier than sin Spartans.

3. The Challenge - A hint of Hope…
Now that I’m fully entrenched in being Pandora, yes, that Pandora, a revelation that was gifted to me on the eve of my twenty-first birthday, I am challenging Moros, the Greek god of Doom. My three well-muscled Spartans think I’m insane to push the darkest of the gods. Even Moros’s grandmother, the goddess Chaos, is refusing to stir this pot. But I have good reason for my current flight of fantasy.
A smashing great potter put her wares on display at a local gallery and lo and behold, one of her vases drew me in. It was a small bit of a thing, just a shiny black urn with two handles made to look like snakes, and a lid that refused to budge. What can I say, I’m history’s most famous imp, of course I tried to pry off the top. All I got in return, however, was a zap that raced up my arm. A spark unlike any I have ever experienced before. Trust me, this was different. Plus, there is the matter of that strange mist that suddenly appeared beneath the vase’s surface, swirling about and giving rise to a colorful blend of blues, pinks, and salmon-hued clouds moving beneath the urn’s glossy glaze. I’m pretty sure no one else witnessed the revelation. So, I did the only natural thing Pandy the Imp could do—I purchased the urn, agreeing to come back after the show ended to pick up my little gift. Getting my hands on it permanently is a must as it just may be my long-lost magic box.
But thieves ransacked the gallery last night and the one item that wasn’t broken—at least there are no shards remaining among the smashed bits of pottery—is that tiny black vase. Someone has it. I want it back. It may be the clue I need to find my lost box. My first instinct is to contact the potter, but as with all things associated with the world of the Greek gods, nothing is as it seems. Oh, and did I mention I have a new enemy to worry about? Chaos has backed off on this one challenge, but Athena has stepped in. And from my studies in Greek Mythology, I know that no one challenges Athena. Look at what happened to Arachne. But I’ve cast my dice. Moros has accepted my challenge and Athena is watching me like a hawk.
I need my lost box, because without it, the hell I unleashed on earth thousands of years ago will never be reined in. And if Moros beats me to it, he’ll destroy the one thing left inside—Hope. And every soul needs Hope to survive. And that includes me and my sexier than sin Spartans.

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/c5cij64lp3a3
https://uploadrar.com/2lpzgvdjy9pi
Feb 18th, 2018, 4:16 pm