Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 18th, 2018, 5:04 pm
2 Novels by Amber Heart
Requirements: ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 1.4 MB
Overview: Do you want a down-to-earth look at what a girl gets up to on one of the best party islands in the world? Amber Heart gave up everything and moved to Ibiza where she parties all night and writes all day. Instead of dreaming up fantasy worlds, she gets her inspiration from REAL men and genuine wild nights out. Can you handle an authentic story filled with sex, sports, passion, and smoking hot men?
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Just Friends: Why did I have to get the football meathead dumped on me? Heath Davis is the best quarterback our team has seen in a long time. Strong, tall, arm like a cannon. The type of guy to get scouted to go pro. While he definitely has the body, his brain could use a little help. Otherwise he’ll fail his classes and get kicked out of college. Boohoo? Problem is, I’m the unlucky girl that’s forced to spend time with the ripped, confident, handsome football star… Stop daydreaming, Leigh! All because I’m a great student and an even better wingwoman. My best friend has the hots for his best friend and we’re both caught in the middle! How will I survive this? If there is any funny business — I’m out! How do I get this bad boy to behave himself? More importantly, how do I stop myself from melting around him?

Last Flight: I’ve just had a baby and you want to fly me to England?
Emilia Ford and Logan Evans meet on a flight that will change their lives forever.
Emilia has been asked to move to England, with her son, to write for a magazine. It’s not what she wants, not with a baby so young.
Logan is finally moving back to England. He’s got over his heartbreak in America. It was time he returned and looked after his responsibilities.

When they meet on the flight - sparks fly. Especially when he offers her accommodation and a welcoming home when her hotel booking fails.
Despite growing feelings, Emilia is only here for six months. She cannot make a commitment to him. He deserves better. He assures her they’ll be fine - even with the threat of Robbie’s father wanting custody.

Logan is not keen to discuss his past, especially when Emilia finds something she shouldn’t.
How will the two fare in the short six months they have together? Will the every day stresses of life be too much for them? Or will they push through?

Download Instructions:
Userscloud

Mirror:
Cloudyfiles
Feb 18th, 2018, 5:04 pm