Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 28th, 2018, 4:44 pm
The Rogue Witch Series by KT Strange (1-5, 7)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 2.9 MB,323 kb
Overview: KT Strange is a reverse harem romance author from the Great White North.
Genre: Paranormal Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Phoenixcry - My goals for my final year at university were:
1) Kick ass at my internship
2) Keep hiding from my family
3) Stop frying my phone battery by accident with my powers.
Then I walked into the first day of my internship at a hot indie record label to find that my old life had collided with my new one.
Five hot guys in a band called Phoenixcry, I’m supposed to manage them, and oh yeah, PS, they’re werewolves. I’ve left the magic world behind, but I’m still a witch and witches and werewolves don’t mix.
But doing the wrong thing was always my M.O., so now I’m out on the road with a band full of sexy, growly werewolves. But the magic world is one step behind us: there are hunters on our trail, and if they catch us the boys are dead and I’m back at home under lock and key.
Oh, one more thing, I think I’m falling in love with them. Not just one of them, all of them, and to make it super complicated, I think they feel the same way.
So I had to revise my goals for this year:
1) Kick ass at my internship
2) Don’t fall in love with the band
3) Stay alive
Sounds easy, right?

2. Phoenixfall - All I had to do was:
1) Stay away from my family
2) Stop losing control of my powers
3) Not fall in love with the band
Looks like I’m striking out on all three of those things. My werewolves, my rockstars, my guys- I’ve left them and run, back to my family which is probably the worst decision I’ve ever made in my life.
If my parents find out that I was with werewolves, that I fell in love with a whole pack of wolves, then the boys are dead. No more music, no more campfire nights curled up outside outside our tour van. No ore snuggling in with Finn, or Ace’s laughter ringing out.
But I’ve got to know that the guys love me for me, and not for my powers, especially since I keep sparking up and frying everything in sight.
So maybe second time’s the charm. New list!
1) Run away from my family
2) Gain control over my powers
3) Find out if the pack loves me as much as I love them

3. Phoenixburn - Book 3 in the Rogue Witch Series follows Darcy Llewellyn, fourth year university student, music intern, secret witch, and the werewolves that make up the band Phoenixcry: Finn Gunner, Elias Gunner, Charlie Gage, Wesley “Ace” Rivers, and Cash Legend.

4. Phoenixash - Book 4 in the Rogue Witch Series follows Darcy Llewellyn, fourth year university student, music intern, secret witch, and the werewolves that make up the band Phoenixcry: Finn Gunner, Elias Gunner, Charlie Gage, Wesley “Ace” Rivers, and Cash Legend.

5. Phoenixrise - All I wanted was to be a normal human, no powers, no magic, and definitely no getting emotionally compromised by a pack of werewolf-rockstars.
It was starting to get better. The guys in Phoenixcry were becoming household names and I could forget my past, finally.
But now? Old enemies are returning, demanding what they think they're owed, and the whole pack is in danger of being exterminated. I can't let that happen.
My werewolves and I have a dream, of being free of who we were born to be and becoming the people we know we are inside. They want to play music for the masses, and I want to follow them as their manager. But when a truth is revealed about me that's too horrifying to even believe, everything that we've fought for slips away. Our future, our music? All of it could go up in smoke.

7. Phoenixheart - Book 7 in the Rogue Witch Series follows Darcy Llewellyn, fourth year university student, music intern, secret witch, and the werewolves that make up the band Phoenixcry: Finn Gunner, Elias Gunner, Charlie Gage, Wesley “Ace” Rivers, and Cash Legend.

Download Instructions:
1-5
http://filebonus.com/9ytstqhmxvbn
https://userscloud.com/eelnsdyozc5r

7. Phoenixheart
http://filebonus.com/57w6c4t1qbxo
https://userscloud.com/0f0yo7oayolg
Feb 28th, 2018, 4:44 pm