Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 22nd, 2018, 3:42 am
10 Books by Alexis Winter
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 2.8 MB
Overview: Alexis Winter is a contemporary romance author who loves to share her stories with the world. Be sure to follow for upcoming steamy releases that feature hot billionaires and the women they love.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Drake - She has her entire life planned out...he was NOT part of that plan!
Celeste Teller is a big city attorney from Los Angeles with her eye on the big prize of managing partner but there’s a major speed bump in the road to her dream job. She’s going to have to spend some time getting the firm’s branch in Denver, Colorado in order before she can prove she’s got what it takes to manage the firm’s Los Angeles branch.
Just a quick detour is all…That is, until she meets the firm’s biggest Colorado client, Drake Fulton. Owner of the largest craft brewery in Colorado and sexy as hell rancher in his spare time. Drake makes no pretense regarding his opinion of Miss Teller, just a flighty city girl with all the wrong priorities who wouldn’t last a minute out in the real world.
In her efforts to make sure the expansion of his brewery gets off the ground without a hitch she suddenly finds herself out in the middle of the woods trying to prove herself to a man that she finds both attractive and more than frustrating!

Baby Shock - Brooding, hotter than hell and everything I shouldn’t want…
Ethan Brighton, ex-military, soon to be cop and oh, my best friend’s older brother.
You know the uptight boy scout, rule-following type?
Yeah, that’s him.
Me, I’m the wild child, fun-loving free-spirited type.
The type that drives him crazy and pisses him off.
He’s determined not to notice me.
But neither of us can resist the urge to take what we crave.
The moment I had that first taste, I was addicted.
Forbidden love is like a drug—a drug that sets you free as it swims through your veins, making you wonder how you ever lived without it.
But then the little world we’d created for ourselves came crashing down around us, and we were left to pick up the pieces and salvage what was left.
Will I forever be his dirty little secret now that I’m carrying his baby?

Naughty or Nice - Dear Santa,
I know I’m supposed to be nice, but this year, I need to be really naughty.
Oh, and I need a BIG favor—Carson Wells, in nothing but a big pretty bow under my Christmas tree.
Xoxo,
Felicity
Look, I’m desperate okay.
I’ve been the kid sister, sidekick, and friend zone queen since I was seven years old,
But this year, that all changes.
Growing up next door to my best friend was pure, wonderful…torture.
From the moment my seven-year-old eyes landed on Carson,
I was head over heels in love.
I tried to wish him to fall in love with me but all it got me was rejection.
Forget feelings and romance this year,
I’m going in for the kill—pure seduction.
After all, Christmas is the time of year to let it all out, right?
I know Santa won’t approve but, I’m done being nice.
It’s time for Carson Wells to see my naughty side once and for all.

Dirty Little Secret - I'm the type of man that gets what I want.
Hell, I didn’t become a billionaire before forty-five by playing by the rules.
But then she waltzed into my life…
Wren Adler, my head of PR and the star of every one of my dirty fantasies.
She's driven, fiery and more than ten years younger than me.
In other words, she’s off f-ing limits.
But when a psycho stalker starts to terrorize her and her narcissistic ex keeps making mysterious appearances in her life, the only way I could make sure she stays safe—was to have her move in with me.
So now I'm not just tortured at work, but every night as she permeates every inch of my life.
I’ve been a saint for three years.?
I've kept my hands off her curvaceous body and my filthy thoughts to myself.?
Until last night when she asked if I had any dirty little secrets and my resolve finally snapped.
I should have walked away.
I shouldn't have tasted her.
I shouldn't have let my hands roam.
And I sure as hell shouldn't have told her to grab the headboard.
Instead, I finally let myself indulge in the ultimate fantasy of pretending she’s mine.
Now, she thinks that she’s my dirty little secret but the truth is, I’m not only lying to her, I’m lying to myself.
I have to decide to take a chance on finally getting what I want, or walking away forever.

A Very Bossy Christmas - “Sweetheart, I know exactly how to handle you.”
Those eight little words whispered in my ear by my boss were my undoing.
And what we did after he said them, most definitely landed me on Santa’s naughty list.
If there’s one man who can suck all the joy out of Christmas—it’s my boss, Damon Wells.
I should have known when fifteen minutes into our first interview, he told me that nothing about me stood out from the fifty other applicants.
Yet somehow, I’m sitting shotgun in his fancy sports car on the way to my family’s house for the week.
You’d think he’d show a little mercy this holiday season after my day from hell.
Car towed? Check.
Spilled coffee on my white blouse? Check.
Soaked in Chicago slush by a cab? Triple Check.
Instead, he threatens to fire me.
So now I’m stuck spending the holidays with my boss by my side…Until two minutes into meeting my family, Damon introduces himself as my boyfriend and my minor panic turns into a full fledged five-alarm holiday meltdown.
He wasn’t supposed to pretend to be anything.
He absolutely wasn’t supposed to stick his tongue down my throat when he promoted himself to fiancé in front of my entire family.
And I sure as hell wasn’t supposed to enjoy it.
Suddenly, our fake little fairytale is starting to feel too real when Damon slides my grandmother’s diamond ring on my finger.
The same ring I thought my ex was going to give me last year when he dumped me.
The same ex who shows up to my family’s holiday party.
All I want for Christmas this year?
To forget just how good my boss is in the bedroom before my heart starts to get other ideas.

Those Three Words - I never thought getting fired from my dream job would change my life.
And I certainly never imagined three little words would be my undoing.
Trust me—they’re not the words you’re thinking.
Those three delicious, toe-curling words whispered by my boss were where it all changed.
When budget cuts at my local school leave me scrambling to find a job before I get evicted, I stumble upon the listing of a lifetime.
How hard can being a live-in nanny for a little five year old girl be?
Especially when it’s double the salary and comes with a sexy, single dad.
But the moment I step inside Graham Hayes multi-million dollar estate and meet the grumpy billionaire—I know I’m in way over my head.
It’s not just that he’s quite possibly the most attractive man I’ve ever seen, it’s the way he stares at me like it takes everything he has to keep from devouring me.
The way he curls his hands into fists to avoid touching me.
The way he reprimands me through gritted teeth while his lust filled eyes burn through me.
The naughty things he whispers against my lips as his hands explore me.
Way over my head.
Caring for his daughter is a dream—even his mother loves me.
Soon, I’m head over heels in this fantasy I’m living.
I’m even able to ignore the cryptic threats from his house-keeper who’s hellbent on getting me fired.
But I’m not prepared for the world of high-powered billionaires and glitzy parties.
Besides, Graham isn’t like these people—he’s different.
At least, I think he is…until a shady character I’ve tried to leave in the past reappears as Graham’s new business partner and I’m reminded that I don’t belong in this world.
Sometimes life changing news comes in the form of just three simple words.
Sometimes it comes in the form of an unexpected, heart-wrenching secret and the fairytale is shattered.
Sometimes, it comes in the form of the opportunity of a fresh new start.
You just have to be willing to take the risk and walk away or maybe…there’s three little words that can fix it all.

Just This Once - We swore we'd never cross that line...but what happens when it's just this once?

Beg For It - You know that feeling—the one where you tell yourself it’s a terrible idea but you’re going to do it anyway?
Even though you know that this man isn’t just your father’s best friend who’s twenty years your senior…he’s your new boss.
I’m the girl that’s always done the right thing, made the sensible and safe choices and yet here I am, fresh out of grad school feeling directionless in life and love.
So at the suggestion of my once estranged billionaire father, I agree to an interview at his best friend’s company.
The moment I step into Beckham Archer’s office I recognize him as the mysterious man I shamelessly flirted with and gave my number to only a few nights ago.
As much as we both try to ignore the fiery attraction between us, I can’t shrug the nagging question that lingers…if he didn’t recognize my name that night, would he have called me?
The power and control he possesses drives me absolutely wild, making we want to cross the boundaries he demanded we put into place.
Our resolve is hanging by a thread, stretched so thin with desire it was only a matter of time before we gave in.
I know it’s a mistake.
I know I risk losing the relationship with my father I’ve worked so hard to repair.
I know he’s going to rip my heart out and possibly destroy my life but it’s too late to turn back now.
While he thinks it’s just my repressed rebellion, acting out against my father for abandoning me as a child…it’s so much more.
He listens to me, offering to mentor me and providing me the guidance I lacked in my childhood.
The more I get to know him, the more I realize there’s more to this man than a billion dollar empire and a wall around his heart and the harder I fall.
Even his warning that all he can offer me is a fantasy gets drowned out by lust the second our lips finally meet.
But our little secret doesn’t stay quiet for long and the reality that this could all come crashing down is staring me in the face…along with Beckham’s pregnant ex.
I want more than the fantasy or one night, I want it all. But does he feel it’s worth the risk or worth fighting for?
One thing I’ve learned about Beckham Archer—he’s the type of man that doesn’t wait for people to do something; if he wants it, he makes it happen.
The type of man that has me wanting to break all the rules.
The type of man that can make me beg for it.

Dashing Mr. Snow - The last thing I expected to get for Christmas, was dumped by my boyfriend.
But walking in on my naked boss and seeing his—candy cane was an even BIGGER holiday surprise.
Alex Snow, billionaire CEO of Snow Communications and the only living heir to his family's fortune, has a reputation for being intimidating.
Not in the I'm an arrogant bosshole kind of way but more of a I value my privacy above all else kind of way.
So imagine his delight when I stumble into the bedroom of his penthouse with a contract in hand just as he emerges from the shower.
To say I was mortified when his low slung towel fell to the floor in a crumpled pile while my eyes bulged out of my head, is like saying the Titanic hit an ice cube.
Nothing like falling to your hands and knees to gather up the papers you dropped while your boss is standing over you indisposed.
What I thought would certainly end my career at his company has suddenly catapulted us into an unlikely friendship.
One that has me spilling all my secrets one drunken night when we end up stuck in an elevator.
But the moment he pulls me into his arms at a mistletoe kissing contest, he awakens something in me I didn't know was there, something I want to explore more.
When he comes home with me for the holidays as just a friend, lines start to blur, confusion takes over and my ex shows back up in my life telling me all the things I've wanted to hear him say for so long.
The last thing I want to do is lead Alex on but even worse, I don't want to lose him as a friend.
Suddenly my heart and my head are in an all out war.
One that has me questioning if my broken heart still pines for my ex or if I'm already in love with my boss, the Dashing Mr. Snow.

No Redemption - “It’s not the big bad wolf you need to be afraid of kitten; it’s the devil in disguise that you sleep next to.”
She thinks she’s found the perfect husband—the one in a million who isn’t like the rest...my best friend Dane Ashford.
He would never betray her.
He would never lie or cheat on her.
He loves her.
It would hurt to hear the truth, to know it's all a lie, but then she could move on and so could I.
Maybe then she would understand why I was miserable around her all these years.
I’ve even convinced myself a time or two that she deserves to know the truth—but this isn’t my story and that’s not how it’s going to play out.
This isn’t some redemption plan where my hands will now be washed clean.
I’m just as culpable in this story, in fact, I’m worse.
I’m the man who led her right into the lion’s den.
I played along for years.
I allowed her to fall in love with him when I knew it wasn’t real.
Instead, I took the coward’s way out, staying involved in her life just enough to satisfy my f--ed up need for her.
But it wasn’t enough, it will never be enough.
There’s only one way this story ends…her husband has to die and I’m the man that has to do it.
Losing the only woman I’ve ever loved is a small price to pay for her safety, even it means I destroy myself and my family in the process.
There is no redemption arc for men like me.
I’m not the one you run to when you’re scared.
I’m the one you’re running from.

Download Instructions:
first 9
https://www.upload-4ever.com/kab00ozsjtqn
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/ru2hnbzh7jed

No Redemption
https://www.up-4ever.net/9lz6lzvtciwj
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/0gveuvd5qcgu
Apr 22nd, 2018, 3:42 am
Sep 5th, 2021, 3:26 pm
ADDED
Dirty Little Secret