Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 7th, 2018, 5:40 am
Vested Interest series by Melanie Moreland (#0.5, 2-3, 5-7)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 3.9 MB | Version: Retail
Overview: New York Times/USA Today bestselling author Melanie Moreland, lives a happy and content life in a quiet area of Ontario with her beloved husband of twenty-seven-plus years and their rescue cat, Amber. Nothing means more to her than her friends and family, and she cherishes every moment spent with them.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image Image Image

BAM-The Beginning (#0.5) (December 2019): Before the success-before they fell in love and found their futures-there was the friendship.
How it all started.
A brief look at the start of BAM.
Bentley. Aiden. Maddox.
Vested Interest.
The beginning.

Aiden (#2): Three young men meet in university and form a lifelong friendship.
Their pasts dictate the men they are, but their present shapes their future.
What happens when these men meet the one person they are destined to be with? Can they fight their feelings and walk away? Or will they each succumb and learn the sweet agony of love?

Aiden: Haunted by memories of his past, Aiden plays the part of the happy-go-lucky friend. Always ready with a teasing smile or a joke, he is good at hiding his pain.
Using his impressive physique as a shield, he keeps his past buried beneath his rugged exterior.
Except, one woman sees through his façade.
Her green eyes see too much, even as her body tempts him.
Even as his heart yearns for her.
Cami is determined to make him realize that he is worthy of being loved.
He pushes her away at every turn, yet finds himself unable to keep her at arm’s length.
Who will win this battle of love?

Maddox (#3): Three young men meet in university and form a lifelong friendship.
Their pasts dictate the men they are, but their present shapes their future.
What happens when these men meet the one person they are destined to be with? Can they fight their feelings and walk away? Or will they each succumb and learn the sweet agony of love?

Maddox: Brought up in chaos and fear, Maddox requires order and control to cope with life.
He has his career and two closest friends. That is all he needs.
Until Dee enters his life.
She brings forth feelings he has denied himself his entire life—and threatens his control.
He wants to hold.
Keep.
Love.
Live.
Damaged by her past, Dee cannot admit her feelings for him, fighting him at every turn.
Is he strong enough to show her—to prove love is worth the risk for both of them?

Van (#5): Vince Morrison, known to most people as Van.
Good with his hands, be it crafting a piece of wood, playing his guitar, or pleasing a lover—he excels at them all.
Friendly, flirty, and talented, he’s cool under pressure, and hot everywhere else.
But he keeps his heart closed, even as his interest and emotions are tested.

Olivia Rourke works alongside him at BAM.
Talented, private, and intriguing, she touches something inside him he can’t deny.
He wants to know her. In every possible way.
He wants her to know him.

Her past tells her to stay clear. Van is everything that she wants, and exactly what she cannot have. She has someone else to think of who is more important. Can either of them risk their hearts?

Halton (#6): When love turns to hate—that’s where I come in.
I’m Halton Andrew Smithers, attorney. Hal to my clients and friends.
Messy divorces, deadbeat dads, runaway wives, cheating partners—I handle them all.
I know the seedy side of love, and it isn’t pretty. I avoid emotional attachments—I’ve seen all too often when hot passion turns to frozen tundra.

I satisfy myself with helping people behind the scenes. It gives me a sense of satisfaction that completes my life.
Until she enters it and everything I believe is turned upside down.
She fills a void I never knew existed, and I know without her, my life will never be the same again.
For the first time, I want to try.
For her.
But am I strong enough?

Sandy (#7): Behind every successful man there is a woman.
What happens when you’re the woman behind an entire team?
The final book in the USA Today best selling Vested Interest series.
Sandy Preston has been den mother, friend, confidante, and the guiding force behind the men of BAM for years.
Now they have new lives, and hers has drastically changed.
Can she move on and find love a second time around?
Will the men she considers family accept the changes?

Download Instructions:
Centfile

Mirror:
Dropapk

Vested Interest #1: Bentley
Vested Interest #4: Reid
May 7th, 2018, 5:40 am

Dec 15th, 2019, 11:55 am
Added: BAM-The Beginning (#0.5)
Dec 15th, 2019, 11:55 am