Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 17th, 2018, 10:32 am
The Kane Brothers Series by Gina Azzi (1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 853 KB
Overview: Gina Azzi writes NA Contemporary Romance with relatable, genuine characters experiencing real life obstacles, surprises, friendships, and love. She is the author of The Senior Semester Series and Corner of Ocean and Bay. All of her books can be read as stand-alones.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Rescuing Broken - He thought he protected her future. But she never escaped her past.
Jax:
I enlisted so Evie could have the future she deserved. She was smart and sweet and confident; I knew she would change the world. Until I returned seven years later to discover she’s never left. And she’s not the same girl I kissed good-bye.
Evie:
Heartbroken over Jax, I went to my last high school party for closure. In one instant, my dreams evaporated and everything I thought I knew crumbled. Helpless to move forward, I watched the years pass. Now he’s back. But I’m too broken for second chances. I’m too broken for him.

2. Recovering Beauty - Carter:
Breaking ties with the Devil's Shadows MC was tough, but not impossible. I'm a different man now, on the path to redemption. Until I literally crash into a beautiful woman, ruin her career, and destroy the life she's built for herself. Apologizing to Taylor Clarke, Savannah socialite and model, is easy. Forgetting her is impossible.
Taylor:
I never see him coming. Not when he crashes into me and not afterwards, when everything I've created is destroyed. Rebuilding my life and career after the accident is painful. Accepting who I am now is challenging. But staying away from Carter Kane is hopeless.
Until I learn that our lives are connected in more ways than just the accident. And then everything changes again.

3. Reclaiming Brave - It was supposed to be one night. But then it became so much more. She’s pregnant.
Sierra:
I never anticipated the two pink lines, the shock of pregnancy, from one night with Denver Kane. Sure, I’ve been hot for him since before he realized I existed. But that doesn’t mean he’s about to become a family man. Even if I’m having his baby.
Denver:
She was off-limits, my little sister’s best friend. Until I crossed the line, not knowing it would change everything. Now she’s pregnant and my future looks different. I want to share in her sunny optimism and believe in new beginnings. Except I’m not cut out for it. Not anymore. But I can’t walk away from her, from them, and the crazy thing is, I don’t want to.

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/g9u63fc18jui
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/t5x09b29anlb
Jun 17th, 2018, 10:32 am
Oct 19th, 2018, 3:51 pm
added
2. Recovering Beauty
Oct 19th, 2018, 3:51 pm
Nov 9th, 2018, 12:20 pm
added
3. Reclaiming Brave
Nov 9th, 2018, 12:20 pm