Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 24th, 2018, 1:47 pm
Once a SEAL, Always a SEAL Series by Layla Valentine (1-2, 4-6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.9 MB,
Overview: Layla Valentine is the bestselling author of Take Me, V-Card for Sale and Buy Me, Bride Me. Known for her feisty heroines and fast-paced, steamy romances, she writes searingly hot stories packed with billionaires, blackmail and more than a few babies.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. His Baby Secret - Three best friends
One big secret My brother’s best friend is getting a big surprise…
Hannah:
We were inseparable. Best friends. Me, my twin Harvey, and our buddy Dominic. Only I loved Dominic in secret, and never told him till high school was over And then he told me he loved me too…Only then did he tell me he was joining the Navy I hated him for leaving me, And I found out I was pregnant the day he shipped out He never found out Seven years later, my brother’s getting married, and the secret SEAL dad is finally coming back to Tucson as his best man.Dominic Riley has a big surprise coming his way, seven years in the making…
Dominic:
Seven years ago, I left my heart in Tucson.I’ve traveled the world,Risked my life defending my country’s freedom,Seen things you wouldn’t believe,But I’d trade it all for one more day with her.She hated my guts when I left, Can she forgive me now?

2. Hot Pursuit - He’s an oasis in the desert
And I’m going in for a dip I’m riding on top, down under…
Her:
I’ve traveled the world, reached the top of my field, But something’s missing., I’m a lone star, far from home And now I’m lost in the most desolate climate on earth, caught up in a kidnapping plot meant for someone else The Australian Outback is dangerous enough without a bunch of hired goons on your tail The hot-as-hell SEAL claims he can protect me I hope he’s going to do much more than that…
Him:
I came back to this dusty town to settle some old business The last thing I expected was to meet a gorgeous fellow Texan Now, she’s in danger, and it’s all my fault.I’m the only one who can protect her,But to do that I have to resist her.It gets mighty cold in the desert at night,But for the two of us, things are about to get scorching hot…

4. Secret Daddy Surprise - One unforgettable encounter,Two massive revelations.This ex-SEAL’s about to find out he’s a daddy…
Valerie:
A year ago he swept through my life like a hurricane,Garrett Lawson, the ex-Navy SEAL who showed me passion like I’d never known before.Then he disappeared into the night, never to be seen again,Until tonight…Chance upon chance, I found him again I’ve got to tell him the news One year ago, he left me something to remember him by One year ago, he gave me his baby
Garrett:
I’ve defended my country, but I’m no angel,I’m a hitman; I kill bad guys for other bad guys,And I never know if I’m going to see the next morning.My night with Valerie was different,We shared something perfect, something I’ve never had before.Well now we meet again, and she’s saying she has a secret to tell me,If only she knew my secret too…

5. My Protector - He’ll do anything to protect her
But stealing her away was the easy part
Him:
I was hired to protect her, but first I had to kidnap her.I’m a professional; I need to maintain the boundaries,But keeping my distance is getting harder by the hour.She doesn’t believe me, and I don’t blame her.She says I don’t need to restrain her; I can trust her not to run away.Well thank God for that, cause the image of her in handcuffs is the last thing I need.I’ll take a bullet for her But can I resist her?
Her:
He tells me I should trust him, that he’s the only thing standing between me and the real bad guys…Would you trust a guy who kidnapped you from the airport?Didn’t think so.Joel Rust,Ex-Navy SEAL with a delicious bodyAre you my captor, or my savior?

6. In Deep - Pregnant with two of his babies,She must tell no one,Or risk her whole reality falling apart…
HIM:
Three years ago I went deep undercover.My mission? To rescue her from a life that was a lie.She, pure, sweet, innocent,Me, the battle-hardened Navy SEAL.We lost touch after the FBI took over,But now she’s back in my sights.I couldn’t resist picking up where we’d left off.How would I know that one night could change my life in two very beautiful, but accidental ways?
HER
Three years ago he saved me…After a chance meeting, we reunited for just one hot night,Before reality came rushing back to bite us.Six weeks later I find out I’m pregnant,But if news gets out the consequences could be dire.How is my SEAL savior going to react,When he finds out he’s got twins on the way?

Download Instructions:
http://filebonus.com/h4r1av8rhghv
https://userscloud.com/95a766ko0qkx
Jul 24th, 2018, 1:47 pm
Aug 22nd, 2018, 3:30 pm
added

4. Secret Daddy Surprise
Aug 22nd, 2018, 3:30 pm