Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 30th, 2018, 4:24 pm
The Vorge Crew Series by Laurann Dohner (#1-5)
Requirements: ePUB Reader,1.2 mb
Overview: I had a rather short area here telling a little about me but then I had more than a few people ask me to expand it so... here goes. LOL. I'm a full time home 'supervisor' which is a nice word for saying I'm a housewife. I'm married happily, I met my dream guy 20 years ago, and we have 4 children. I live in Southern California and I can't function without iced coffee. I believe in romance, I've always been a daydreamer, and I'm a HUGE fan of books, always have been.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Cathian - *** Notice - This book was previously published as a short story called ‘Captain of Nara’s Heart’ in an anthology. It has been updated and expanded into novella length.
When Nara Barns and her tiny crew find themselves with a choice between jail or the sex-slave auction block, it’s an easy choice. Especially when they plan to escape their buyers as soon as possible, anyway. Even better, Nara’s buyer wants her for just six days, long enough to get him through his heat until women from his planet can come to his aid.
Six days and then freedom? Sign her up.
However, Nara’s completely unprepared for the impact Captain Cathian Vellar has on her body. To survive his heat, the Tryleskian must feed—and Nara is his favorite meal. Her body can barely withstand the rapture. Soon, her heart is just as engaged. But enduring the pinnacle of Cathian’s heat he could kill Nara, and he refuses to risk her life.

2. Dovis - Sold into slavery as a child, Mari was raised on a vessel repair station, growing up to become a highly prized engineer. So she’s surprised when her owner not only grants her freedom, but finds her a paying job aboard The Vorge. Mari’s determined to impress her new captain and crewmates. It’s the only way she’ll remain free, safe from the hands of other slavers. But there seems no impressing Dovis, the ship’s head of security. He’s huge, hairy, scary, and seems to hate humans.
Dovis finds humans weak and annoying at the best of times. They don’t need another one aboard The Vorge. Especially a female who works hard enough to make everyone else look lazy. He wants Mari gone—until he meets her. The tiny human is sweet, shy, timid…beautiful. Now Dovis really wants her gone. He isn’t happy about his attraction to a human. Especially when he can’t be certain Mari’s desire for him is from the heart…or an accident of his own making.

3. York - Watching his crewmates fall in love has left York craving a female of his own. That’s how he ends up being matched to a Parri female through a service to find bond mates. He’s excited at the prospect when he arrives on planet Relon. Until he actually meets her.
Betrayed by her government in a bid for alien technology, poverty-stricken human Sara is doomed to be a prince’s sex toy, until she’s rescued on a planet that doesn’t take kindly to slavers. Suddenly free, she’s an outcast on her new home, treated with distrust…by everyone except a gorgeous, kind, huge blue alien. Too bad he’s getting married the next day. His future bond mate is a horrid, abusive woman, and Sara has a way to save them both—she’ll convince York to bond with her instead.

4. Raff - Lilly left Earth seeking adventure, and learning about aliens sounded cool. She just didn’t expect to meet any in person—until her ship is attacked by alien pirates. Now she’s meeting plenty of them. Scary ones who want to do very bad things to her.
Fighting for survival since childhood, Raff Vellar is more intimately familiar with knives and bloodshed than women. Then, during a trip to his home planet, a tiny human literally falls at his feet. When he learns she’s been forced into slavery, a fierce need to protect the human overcomes him. A feeling that quickly turns into a deep need to keep her forever.

5. Cavas - Career military man Cavas Vellar has joined his older brother, Cathian, aboard The Vorge for one purpose—to rescue their youngest littermate. Their father has resorted to having him kidnapped to hide one of his most vile secrets. They need to go down onto a planet full of criminals, find Crath, and rescue him. This mission is the most important one Cavas has ever led.
Jill was betrayed when Earth sold her into alien slavery. She owes her life to Cavas and the Vorge crew for taking her out of a cell and to their ship. When she learns why they were on that planet to begin with…she feels it’s her duty to help them find their missing brother. Even if it means losing her recently gained freedom.
One determined alien on a mission. One woman who notices how sexy he is. This is their story.

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/980fcuclogld
https://devuploads.com/y3rizlphi9eu
Jul 30th, 2018, 4:24 pm