Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 16th, 2018, 3:17 pm
Heartbreaker Series by Stella Hart (1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 817 KB,
Overview: Stella Hart is the dark romance pen name of Alessandra Hart. She loves animals, red wine, and rainy days where she can curl up inside and plot new books instead of having to go out.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Bleeding Hearts - I’m coming for her…
I’ve watched her, I’ve hunted her, and now I’m here to claim her. Celeste Riley, my pretty little angel. Soon to be my pretty little captive.
She pretends she’ll never want a killer like me, but we both know that isn’t true. On the outside, she’s pure and innocent, but on the inside she’s just as dirty and twisted as me. Just as broken.
One way or another, I’m going to make her accept her fate. Make her submit. Make her mine.
Forever.

2. Broken Hearts - I love him, and it’s killing me…
I never thought this would happen, but here I am—a willing captive to the most sinfully-handsome serial killer the world has ever seen. I belong to him now, the man who is both my savior and my downfall. The man who will probably destroy me one day, just like he’s destroyed so many others before me.
If I want to live, I have to be a good girl. Follow the rules. Never try to run again.
My purpose is to serve him and please him, be his dirty little secret, and I’m ashamed to say I chose this. I wanted this. But not forever. Part of me hasn’t crumbled, and that part of me longs desperately to break free from my prison.
But now there’s an even bigger evil lurking right around the corner, and soon, my captor might be the only one who can save me…

3. Black Hearts - It takes a monster to destroy a monster.
My enemies have taken Celeste. Kidnapped her to torture and kill her.
I won’t stop looking for her. Won’t give up on her. I’ll destroy anyone and anything that gets in my way, and the punishment for those who have taken her will be brutal and unmerciful.
She belongs with me.
She belongs to me.
I’m never letting go.
Ever.

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/pe3umwfqpxbg
https://userscloud.com/d1cur5p37giv
Aug 16th, 2018, 3:17 pm