Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 6th, 2018, 6:27 am
Austin Singles series by Kelly Elliott (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 3.4 MB | 1.8 MB | Version: Retail
Overview: Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image

Seduce Me (#1): What happens when you’re forced to seduce the one person you vowed never to love?
You get screwed … in more than one way.
I walked out of Tucker Middleton’s bedroom seven years ago, leaving him hurt and angry. Now I need his help; the only way I can get it, is to make him think I want him back.
The only problem is we have silently vowed to hate one another for the rest of our lives. In order to get Tucker to help me—I have to seduce him.

Easy right?
Hell yes! I’m the CEO of CMI Consulting. If I set my mind to something, I make it happen.
Charleston Monroe is playing me for a fool. If she believes for one second I’m going to let her walk into my life to help her save the very job that ripped her away from me, she’s got another thing coming.
She thinks she can seduce me, and I let her believe she can. After all, I’m getting what I’ve always wanted. Her.

Entice Me (#2): Since the moment Kaelynn Dotson walked into my world, I haven't been able to think, eat, or sleep. After having my heart broken by the only woman I've ever loved, Kaelynn has ignited something deep down inside me - a flame so hot I can't ignore it, no matter how hard I try.

I vowed to never open myself up to a woman again, but there's something about Kaelynn that is drawing me to her.

There's just one problem.
She's hiding something from me. Trust is something I need, but when it comes to Kaelynn, all the lines seem to be blurred. I know I should take this as a warning and walk away, but for some reason, it's only enticing me more.

Adore Me (#3): Morgan Barrett is off limits.

Why?
She’s my best friend’s sister and insists that she isn’t interested in a relationship.
That didn’t stop us from sharing one incredibly passionate night together. However, one night was not enough for either of us.

I want more.
She needs more.
When we give in to the temptation, something amazing happens. But can we keep the past from destroying the future we both desire?

Download Instructions:
#1-2: Userscloud
#3: Userscloud

Mirror:
#1-2: Filebonus
#3: Dropapk
Nov 6th, 2018, 6:27 am

Jun 27th, 2019, 7:44 am
Added: Adore Me (#3)
Jun 27th, 2019, 7:44 am