Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 18th, 2018, 4:42 pm
True Colors series by Shea Phoenix (#1-3)
Requirements: ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 2.5 MB
Overview: I love dimples (on all the cheeks, the chin one... I've never seen one I love, but it might be out there), steamy books, steamy books that are funny too, steamy books that almost make me cry, anything weird and interesting. MPREG and Omegaverse have been my favorite little niches for a long time. I hope I don't screw it up...
Genre: Romance, MM

Image Image Image

Golden Boy (#1): “Who brings a gun to a wedding?”
Finn Goldschmidt: My life is changing now that my brother and protector Seth is getting married to Jay, his shifter mate. I have a new roommate and a new brother-in-law, but still my old fantasies for Jay’s brother, Nate. Now that we’re family, I won’t be able to avoid Nate and his muscles and what they do to me. When I have to dance with Nate at the wedding, his gun pressing against my hip makes me lose all my courage and get drunk. I don’t remember anything after that, but apparently Nate took my drunk ass up to my room where I probably embarrassed myself. I’m ready for his teasing the next time I see him, I will deserve it, and at least he’ll be throwing that killer grin at me.

Nate Cobb: I knew sober and serious Finn was my mate, but I figured I would have to wait until he figured that out to have any chance with him. But drunk and sloppy Finn admitted he wanted me, and sloppily kissed me, and begged me to show him my ‘gun’. But I had to wait until he was sober to claim him. When panther shifters want to take him, I have to rush him to my home and figure out why someone wants him so badly. He’s my treasure, my Goldy, and I’ll protect him from panthers and my own pack, because even if he is the True Mate, he belongs to me and no one else.

Out of the Blue (#2): Slate: Gavin Ross and I are destined to be friends. I want to be a writer like him. So much that I booked this beach house next to his so we can hopefully become friends and help each other out writing. I’m NOT a stalker. I’m his neighbor. Neighbors are supposed to be neighborly.
Especially when that neighbor gets hit by a jet ski and loses his sight.
This could be our chance to get close, and I could even help him write, and he could help me write too.
The only problem is I’m the one who hit him with that jet ski and made him just a little bit blind.

Red Handed (#3): Five years ago Rowan ghosted Eli right after the best day and night of their lives. Eli has tracked him down, searching for a missing omega. Since Rowan has a talent for vanishing into thin air, he’s the key to finding the missing Scot Cameron. But that’s not all that Eli wants from him. They’ll never get those five years back, but they still have a chance at forever, if they can put aside the past- most of the past anyway.

Download Instructions:
Userscloud

Mirror:
Dailyuploads
Dec 18th, 2018, 4:42 pm