Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 23rd, 2019, 3:23 pm
Seven Devils Series by Alexia C. Praks (1-2)
Requirements: epub reader, 603 kb
Overview: Alexia Praks is a self-confessed hermit whose undying love for books leads her to naively abandon the generous warnings of failure from numerous individuals and dive into the publishing world to claim a spot as an author.
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

1. Seven Devils and a Rose - One girl. Magically transported to another realm. Seven hunky men wearing mysterious masks adorned with ancient symbols and scripts. What could go wrong?
My name is Alfie. A university student. I’m nothing special. Just your average nineteen-year-old girl doing her best at life. Then that happens.
The unexpected.
The impossible.
The magic.
When I first set foot on St. James Manor, a charming old house my parents bought and turned into a retreat for writers, I feel a sense of connection with the magical place. One night, while I bathe in the hot spring that is on the estate, I’m inadvertently transported to another realm.
Disorientated and afraid of my new, mysterious, and foreign surroundings, I’m found by two dark warrior lords, who mistake me for a boy because of my short hair and slender frame. They even suspect that I am a member of a loose, violent bandit that is raiding their kingdom and kidnapping the civilians.
Despite having a fun and adventurous soul, I find nothing exciting, as these two gorgeous warriors take me back to their camp and proceed to grill me about my background; especially when one, tsundere Caleb, couldn’t stop staring at me, while the other, gregarious Felix, treats me like his next love interest and pays me his undivided attention at every possible chance he gets. When a group of bandits pursues me and I am lost in the wild, dangerous woods, an alluring vision-in-white of a lord appears. His name is Geoffrey, and his enthralling charm fascinates me.
Of course, all that I want is to return home. But little do I know that finding a way home is the least of my worries, because there are four more gorgeous men, as well as a whole new, fantastical kingdom out there, waiting for me.

2. A Kingdom of Roses and Magic - One girl. Seven demon lords with dark, sinister powers. An unexpected detour to a beautiful kingdom of roses and magic. What could possibly go wrong?
My name is Alfie, a girl who is magically transported to Aurora Realm and taken in by seven demon lords who rule the kingdom of Acaedien.
After I discovered that I have strong pure qi—one of the three most powerful and rare types—stirred a bit of trouble that almost led to the destruction of a whole city, and acquired myself boyfriends with dark, sinister qi, my new companions and I are now on a journey to the Wulin Kingdom for the realm’s international conference. Then, of course, the unexpected happens.
I come into heat.
What do I expect? When three demon lords; gregarious Felix, tsundere Caleb, and alluring Geoffrey claimed me as theirs and branded me with their fangs. Not to mention a fourth, handsome Aaron, who is about to come into the picture, too.
Now, my body’s physiology is changing, and amongst these changes is the production of qi nectar, which has an overwhelmingly sweet scent that could drive demons mad with passion. Furthermore, the scent of this blasted glowing honey can only be erased when my demon lord boyfriends do naughty stuff to me and suck the nectar out.
Making a pit stop to erase the unwelcome sweet scent and easing my heat is top priority and we land in the Forbidden Forest, a beautiful kingdom of roses and magic. Of course, need I mention that in the background, those who hunger for my power are hot on my heels and hunting me down?

Download Instructions:
1. Seven Devils and a Rose
http://filebonus.com/3vmz9z5i4d3t
https://userscloud.com/6oofenbhdozb

2. A Kingdom of Roses and Magic
https://drop.download/9i2fk2nwliis
https://uploadrar.com/z976hkd9vbo7
Jan 23rd, 2019, 3:23 pm
Apr 20th, 2019, 3:12 pm
added
2. A Kingdom of Roses and Magic
Apr 20th, 2019, 3:12 pm