Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 24th, 2019, 7:18 am
The Sounds of Us Series by C.R. Jane (1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 841 kb
Overview: I'm a wife, mother, and author! Writing has always been a passion for me, and publishing my first series is a dream come true.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Remember Us This Way - They are idols to millions worldwide. I hear their names whispered in the hallways and blasted through the radio. Their faces are never far from the television screen, tormenting me with images of what I gave up.
To everyone else, they're unattainable rockstars, the music gods who make up The Sound of Us. But to me? They'll always be the boys I lost.
I broke all our hearts when I refused to follow them to L.A., convinced I would only bring them down. Years later, after I’ve succumbed to a monster, and my life has become something out of a nightmare, they are back.
I'm no longer the girl they left behind. But what if I’ve become the woman they can’t forget?

2. Remember You This Way - Can you ever really start over? It’s the question that follows Ariana now that she’s reunited with the boys from the Sound of Us.
Haunted by the past and her hopefully soon to be ex-husband, Ari is dragged along as the band continues its world tour. Touring the world together...it’s what they all used to dream about. Sold out stadiums and screaming fans, it’s everything anyone would want.
But with broken hearts to mend, groupies to ignore, and someone who clearly wants Ariana to leave for good, is their dream more of a nightmare? Can Ariana discover her own song before it’s too late?

3. Remember Me This Way - The Sound of Us are supernovas in the sky and I’ve been following their light from the moment we met. It was easy to get wrapped in them, for me to feel like I wasn’t a real person unless I was in their presence, helping them, loving them.
Since Gentry’s attack we haven’t been the same, and I’m afraid that the magic we had been working so hard to build may be gone forever. Addiction, jealousy, and fear fill our nights, replacing the spaces that our love used to live.
When an opportunity of a lifetime arises for me to chase my dreams, I leap at the chance to do something for myself. But it’s harder than I thought to follow my own path, especially when it begins to divert from theirs.
Growing up, I never thought a happy ending was in the cards for me...but a happily ever after with the boys from the Sound of Us has been my dream since I met them.
But dreams change, and even though our love story is written across my soul, our path won’t be easy.
I know their hearts though, and what’s there is the same as what you can find in mine.
My name is Ariana Kent, and losing “us” is not an option.

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/r36fo5d9fhx3
https://uploadrar.com/fcgirb2pqn1a
Jan 24th, 2019, 7:18 am
Mar 27th, 2019, 3:37 pm
added
2. Remember You This Way
Mar 27th, 2019, 3:37 pm
Jan 17th, 2020, 3:04 pm
added
3. Remember Me This Way
Jan 17th, 2020, 3:04 pm