Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 5th, 2019, 12:23 pm
The Society Series by Mason Sabre (13, 16-18, 20)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.1 mb
Overview: My name is Mason Sabre. I have been writing since I was a small child and discovered I could have a million adventures at the stroke of my pencil (I wasn't allowed to use pen back then). I have written more stories than I could even publish, some of them I wouldn't ever put out, but I have had a blast writing them.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

13. The Forgotten - Step one - escape
Step two - save the children
Step three - save everyone else
Humans call it science - The Others call it cruelty, fear, and excuses. Two years they've spent in captivity. Two years of Humans performing experiments on them and creating the unborn children Helena carries. But no more.
Tiger shifter, Stephen Davies, has more to fight for than simply his own survival this time. When the Humans try to transport him and his pregnant wife to another facility, he knows it's become a make or break situation. Execution is coming.

16. Enigma - The next heart-pounding instalment in Mason Sabre's Paranormal and Urban Fantasy, Society Series. The war is at the door, and Ria McLaren’s secrets are about to be blown wide open.
Ria McLaren has lived her entire adult life as a Human. Something which she is not, but she believes this is the best thing for her daughter.
The problem, however, is that the secret is about to be reviled and Ria finds herself thrown into a world she’d turned her back on long ago.
It needs her. It needs her magic. It needs her to do things she promised she never would. It’s down to Ria if she decides to answer the call.

17. Fangliner - Kirha Rodriguez always thought she was Human, but the world has secrets …
The day Kirha Rodriguez died started with the world’s worst hangover and went downhill from there.

18. Rogue - Your son is missing, you've found a pile of dead, deformed shifters, and the person responsible is the hero foretold to save the world. What do you do?
Tammy Burch is a member of the True Order--a group of Others and Humans whose purpose is to restore Order, save the world and stop the one who calls himself the Prisoner from destroying it all.
But her son is missing.
Assumed to be on a training run, Parker hasn't been seen for weeks. When his best friend turns up dead, and in a camp filled with dead and deformed shifters, Tammy fears the worst.
Panther shifter and dragon keeper, Tammy must go against everything she believes in, even if this means making her an enemy of the Order, if she's ever to see her son again.

20. Moon Night - There's always a final battle before the end. One last showdown before the hero gets their happy ever after. The Society Series is no different.
You've been with Cade and Gemma from the beginning. You've seen them fight, seen them lose, seen them battle odds that were never in their favour. You've followed Stephen to Exile, seen him meet his mate.
Now there is war. They expected war, but not like this. Who is going to make it to the end?

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/bpnm3sxemygb
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/veo2pfmed7jh
Feb 5th, 2019, 12:23 pm