Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 13th, 2019, 3:35 pm
3 Books by Olivia Hawthorne
Requirements: epub reader, 1 mb
Overview: Olivia Hawthorne loves a sizzling hot love story with a happy ending. She is the queen of sweet and hot tales that will leave your toes curling and your heart racing.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

The Devil's Angel- Megan: He's the head of the Warrior's motorcycle club, tall, muscled, sexy and deadly. I know I should stay away, he'll never be accepted in my world, but there's something calling me to the Devil they call Roman.
Roman: She's the preacher's daughter, a good girl who wants a little walk on the wild side. I should scare her and send her home to her safe little life, but there's something intoxicating about her, my little angel. I just can't let her go.
Follow Megan and Roman's scorching hot tale of a good girl and a bad boy in this hot novel from Olivia Hawthorne. Guaranteed to be edge of your seat action, toe curling kisses, and always a happy ever after.
Even if the road to get there is a little rocky.
***This was initially published as a ten part series. This contains all those parts plus an epilogue to give you a glimpse into their life together!!

Ten O'clock- Sienna Gale: When my marriage failed, I found myself running back to my home town. My life was in ruins and my heart was shattered.
But life has a funny way of moving on even when you don’t want it to, and I soon found myself caught in between two men.
The town doctor, and my high school best friend.
I didn’t know who to choose until I almost lost one of them, and then I realized we deserved more than our nightly ten o’clock phone call.
We deserved a life together.
Because sometimes everything you’re looking for has been right in front of you all along.
Dive into the sexy new stand alone novella!

Roomies - Beth Thorne: I was tired of playing it safe.
Tired of working for my father, tired of my boring life.
I packed up and moved across the country, determined to have new adventures with my new job and my new life.
Little did I know I’d find myself in the middle of my two hot roommates.
And little did I know I’d find myself only after I lost myself.
Only when I fell did they catch me and change my life forever.

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/yrwgbznjgxs8
https://uploadrar.com/90hif2l2kz7l
Feb 13th, 2019, 3:35 pm