Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 24th, 2019, 4:12 am
3 Romance Novels by by S J Crabb
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 298 KB + 1.3 MB
Overview: S J Crabb lives in the UK in the South of England and when she isn't writing feels pressured to go to the nearby Zumba class because apparently, that's what you should do these days.
She loves Krispy Kreme doughnuts, shopping and Florida.
You may also find her pretending she can act in her village drama group and she always wants to play the Fairy. One of her goals in life is to take a selfie without looking like she's escaped from somewhere and discover a filter that takes at least twenty years off.
Having tried every craft going she tried her hand at writing and discovered a new passion. If you love Romantic Comedy and happy endings these books may be for you.
She has featured in many bestseller charts on Amazon and her books have been enjoyed around the world.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Comedy

ImageImageImage

Jetsetters
Everyone knows that 30 is the new 21!
Why should it matter if I'm still single?
I'm a high flying, independent woman, embracing life to the full and living the dream.
Maybe someone should explain that to my parents. They don't understand that today's modern woman expects a lot more than the traditional white wedding, 2.5 children and standard issue Labrador.
So I pack my suitcase, stock up on Piz Buin and don my designer shades for a fun-packed week with my four best friends.
However, when a man who wouldn't look out of place on a Kindle Cover saunters into view, everything changes. Suddenly, every fantasy I have ever had comes back to haunt me and leaves me a crazy, stalkerish mess.
To make matters worse I discover that he's alone on his honeymoon minus the obligatory wife!
What follows is a week of life-changing events that will have you reaching for the tissues while trying to decide whether to laugh or cry. Cue one crazy trip that will have you grabbing your passports and heading out to join in the fun.
This story contains a shipload of hot sailors, mountains of tequila, some dodgy Abba songs and lots of questionable decisions.

My Christmas Boyfriend
A festive and funny Romance, with lots of bad behaviour and Christmas spirit.
After what is going down in history as the worst day of her life – so far – Annie Anderson, finds herself on a train heading home for Christmas.
Going against all the laws of travelling on British Rail, she strikes up a conversation with the angry man opposite. After downing his supply of brandy (residing in a convenient hip flask) they soon discover they have something in common.
He needs a girlfriend and she needs a boyfriend – for Christmas anyway.
In a haze of brandy fumes, she agrees to be his date to a family wedding. In return, he will accompany her home and play the role of her boyfriend for Christmas.
With no regard for her safety, armed only with Dutch courage, and her sense of adventure, she follows him into what can only be described, as the craziest Christmas ever.
Be prepared for Christmas overload.

The Diary Of Madison Brown
Meet Madison Brown, a hardworking Sales Rep who thinks that life at her age is all about experiences. She lives with her best friend Ginge, an Air Stewardess, whose boyfriend is none other than Rock God, Tommy Carzola of the rock band Crash & Burn.
This year however, Madison decides that her New Years Resolutions must mean something and it is time to change her life.
Will she find True Love, get the promotion at work, not impulse buy and above all be kind to Cardigan Darren, her neighbour?
This book takes us through this life changing year for Madison, Ginge and Cardigan Darren. However all is not plain sailing in the pursuit of happiness and Madison finds herself in a predicament. Can she combine business and pleasure and have it all? Will Cardigan Darren ever forgive her for finding Love and how will he cope when his life changes forever. Can Ginge carry on following her boyfriend around the world and what is the secret that he is keeping from her?
There are many other characters that influence their lives along the way, and this proves to be the year to change all of their lives forever. However are they ready for the change that is inevitable?

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload.ee/files/15993133/3BksSJCrabb.rar.html
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/3owafr45nv89

29/11/23
Feb 24th, 2019, 4:12 am

Sep 22nd, 2019, 12:06 pm
Added My Christmas Boyfriend + The Diary Of Madison Brown
Sep 22nd, 2019, 12:06 pm