Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 25th, 2019, 3:41 pm
Scandalous Series by Ady Anes (1-7)
Requirements: epub reader, 2.2 mb | 2019 Reissue
Overview: Ady Anes, dutiful wife and mother in real life, but a dirty girl between the pages.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Attraction - It only takes a moment to feel that spark of attraction…
Carina Lobos, the beautiful, sexy, and fun-loving freshman is looking forward to her first year on campus.
Jaxon Wright, captain of the rowing team, popular junior, and stud-that-can-have-any-girl-he-wants looks forward to another unforgettable year.
From the moment they lay eyes on each other, they can’t deny the attraction between them.
But when a sexual encounter goes viral, things spiral out of control. As Carina attempts to push Jaxon out of her thoughts, Valentino DeLuca, the magnificent owner of Club 69, captures her attention… but Jaxon won’t be dissuaded. While Valentino provides a sexy distraction, Jaxon’s relentless pursuit causes her to question if they can have more...
**This novel was previously published under another name. Attraction has since then been edited and republished. This series contains mature content.**

2. Irresistible - What happens when you can no longer resist the irresistible? Jaxon Wright.Valentino DeLuca.The men vying for Carina’s attention and heart.If things aren’t already complicated enough, Marco Soriano, Valentino’s business partner and best friend, throws a wrench in things.Jaxon may be Mr. Wright, but he’s all sorts of wrong for Carina.Jaxon on the other hand disagrees. Their chemistry is undeniable and explosive. He’s determined to win Carina back.As great as Jaxon is in bed, Carina isn’t as willing to give her heart. Can Jaxon prove to be too irresistible and ultimately win her heart, regardless of the competition?

3. Temptation - This is Jaxon Wright’s story. Popular senior in college. Math major. Rowing captain. Beloved man-whore... Temptation incarnate.
Jaxon was king of the campus until Carina Lobos walked into his life and knocked him down a peg... or two.
A year later and a lot has changed. Carina is a prominent figure in his life although their relationship is nothing like anyone expected. He’s lost his pack of hyena friends; they aren't taking it well. Meanwhile someone new has joined their close-knit group and she may change everything.

4. Until Him- From the moment Marco Soriano met Valentino DeLuca he yearned for a love he thought was unattainable.
I fell in love with my best friend.
Truth-be-told he was saving himself for the day Valentino finally noticed him as something more than just his closest friend.
But then she came along and changed everything because Valentino was falling for her.
Valentino DeLuca spent years trying to decipher his feelings for his best friend, Marco Soriano.
I don’t deserve you, but I’ll spend forever trying to prove it.
Valentino didn’t notice men. He wasn’t attracted to them. He loved women; specifically, his Spanish beauty, Carina Lobos.
But all of that changed when Marco became his anomaly.

5. Reverence - Diego Lobos is every mother’s dream. He’s handsome, smart, athletic, and well-mannered. Diego attends an Ivy League college and manages to keep a near perfect GPA. Mothers want him as their future son-in-law. Girls swoon at the mere mention of his name. Guys want him to be on their team. Everyone wants to be friends with Diego Lobos.
He’s the guy everyone loves… And rightly so. But is he right for me? Can Diego fill the voids within me? Those vacant spaces that have been dark and empty for so long that I’d forgotten they existed until he stepped into my life… Diego is charismatic, charming, and genuine. He’s sexy without being an arrogant ass.
What more can a girl ask for? In my dark world, I need more. I have a need most can’t fill. I demand certain expectations that have guys cupping their balls and running in the other direction. Yes, I’m broken but I refuse to part with the little bit that’s left of me.
Love me or hate me. I don’t care. But everybody loves Diego… So why would he work so hard to be with someone like me?

6. Surrender - Can you surrender your body without surrendering your heart?
Nicholas Reed, proud owner of Hedonism, where everything you desire can be found under one roof. Andrea Johnson is everything he wants.
Beautiful. Submissive. Willing to be his.
Andrea knew the moment she met Nic nothing would be the same. He’s offering everything a girl could want, himself. So, what’s the problem? She’ll never have his heart though he’ll likely keep a piece of her forever.
Can she still be his without surrendering all of herself?

7. Forsaken - Griffin Harris has watched every one of his friends fall in love. Mostly with each other. It’s kind of hard being the odd man out. Most days it doesn’t bother him though, thanks to the major project he’s spearheading.
A simple run-in with a cute pixie named Dawn changes everything. Without a doubt, Griffin knows that she’s the one.
But what happens when that girl turns out to be a part of the group’s tarnished past?

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/jqe2mdnhc6yb
https://uploadrar.com/5cq0vcgqi74v
Feb 25th, 2019, 3:41 pm
Apr 22nd, 2019, 4:43 pm
added
3. Temptation
4. Until Him
Apr 22nd, 2019, 4:43 pm