Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 10th, 2019, 5:30 pm
Bastard (Bad Boy) Capital series by Raleigh Davis (book 1, 2, 5, 6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.3MB / 506KB
Overview: Raleigh fell in love with billionaire romance as a teenager thanks to Harlequin Presents. She fell in love with San Francisco in her twenties thanks to how charming the city was. And she fell for a coding genius thanks to how charming he was. Naturally, she had to put all of the things she loved into her romances.
Genre: Fiction > General Fiction/Classics

Image Image Image Image

#1 - Secret Acquisition
January: I need a billionaire. Fast.
When I stumble onto a tech giant's plot to spy on everyone's phones, I know my security company is only one who can stop them. But my little start up needs money. Lots of it. Enter Mark Taylor, the hottest venture capitalist in Silicon Valley. And the only billionaire I know on a personal level. And the guy I reluctantly turned down in college. I'm in his office and ready to beg... but he's not the forgive and forget type.

Mark: I never hear the word no. Not since I remade myself from a skinny nerd into the deal making playboy of Bastard Capital. January was the last woman to tell me no--and the one woman I can't forget. She's as enticing as ever, so I offer her a deal: I say yes to her in the boardroom and she says yes to me in the bedroom. A quick, scorching affair is exactly what I need to get her out of my system. But when a shadowy conspiracy threatens her company--and the privacy of everybody--all my protective instincts flare to life. And this quick affair is suddenly much deeper than we'd ever expected...
Genre: Fiction > Roman

#2 - Unfinished Seductions
A passionate standalone romance about a billionaire husband and the estranged wife he never stopped loving…

Callie: I only ever wanted to be the perfect wife. To prove to myself and a short-term world that Logan and I had a forever love.
I was wrong. The harder I tried to be flawless, the farther apart we grew, until I never saw my husband. At least not at home—but definitely in the pages of gossip rags with beautiful women in his orbit, like in his playboy bachelor days. So I ran before my heart could break completely. But Logan’s found me… and he refuses to let me disappear again.

Logan: I only ever wanted to be the perfect husband. To prove I could succeed where my dad hadn’t and provide my wife with everything she could ever want. I failed. The harder I worked, the more I made, the more I gave to her, the farther away Callie drifted. Until one day she was gone and my entire world went black. But I never stopped searching for her. When I find her, we reignite the passion between us—and uncover a whisper campaign to destroy our marriage. Finding who’s responsible and making them pay will be the easy part. Convincing Callie to give our marriage a second chance… that will be hardest fight of my life.

#5 - Hostile Attractions
A smoldering standalone romance about a hard-ass billionaire and the enemy he won't trust--but can't resist...

Minerva: I'm utterly lost. I've been so deep undercover for so long that when I escape with evidence of my boss's crimes, there's no one to turn to. Except for him: Elliot Martell. My worst enemy and the last person who'd hide me. Which makes him the perfect cover, and when he sees what I've got on my boss, he'll have to help me. But it turns out Elliot is so tightly wound he doesn't know who he is either. And if my employer doesn't disappear me first, we might find ourselves together.

Elliot: I'd do anything to protect my brothers--both my blood brother and the ones I've made at Bastard Capital. If that makes me a hard ass, so be it. When Minerva shows up on my doorstep, claiming to hold the key to bringing down our nemesis, my first instinct is to throw her out. My second is to drag her to my bed. Instead, I clamp down on all of it, because if she's telling the truth, I need her. And it's not like I'm going to sleep with the enemy. But as she reveals more about her mission, trusting me to keep her secrets safe, I realize she's not my enemy. In fact, she might become my everything...

#6 - Private Disclosures
A heart-wrenching stand-alone about a mysterious billionaire and the woman he's done waiting for...

Anjie: Dev drew me irresistibly from the moment I saw him. But after five years of working with him, I still don't understand what drives him. When he breaks with the rest of Bastard Capital, I realize that no one knows him--not even the men he should be closest to. When the chance comes for us to finally act on our simmering attraction, I have to say no. A man that closed off will only break my heart. No matter how badly I want to break into his...

Dev: There're only two things to know about me: my past is a complete mystery to me, and Anjie's the only woman I've ever wanted. I've cut away everything in pursuit of my past. I've even made deals with my greatest enemy. And to win Anjie, I'll make a deal with the devil himself if I have to. Everything I've ever wanted is almost in reach. Once I've got the truth about my family and her, I'll never let go. No matter who threatens them...

Download Instructions:
https://dailyuploads.net/qr7lm3rcjkfu
https://mega4up.org/phh437nde1zf
Apr 10th, 2019, 5:30 pm

Thank you for supporting by downloading from the link without a blue arrow if possible
Jul 6th, 2019, 9:32 pm
add #2 - Unfinished Seductions & #5 - Hostile Attractions
Jul 6th, 2019, 9:32 pm

Thank you for supporting by downloading from the link without a blue arrow if possible
Aug 22nd, 2019, 4:56 pm
add #6 - Private Disclosures
Aug 22nd, 2019, 4:56 pm