Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 18th, 2019, 4:34 pm
9 Books by Cameron Hart
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.6 MB
Overview: She writes about egomaniac angels, sexy rock stars, human shifters, badarse mafia bosses, and other unconventional superheroes.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Where I Belong - Addison:
I left my small town after graduating high school eight years ago. I never thought I'd be back after what happened, but my gran, the woman who raised me, ended up in the hospital. As soon as the plane lands down in Iowa, I can feel that my life is about to change.
I fought whatever was happening between my gran's super sexy, super sweet neighbor as long as I could, but his smoldering looks and sweet kisses might just be my undoing. I wonder if he'll stick around once he finds out the real reason I left.
Everett:
She's it for me. I knew it the moment she walked into my bar. She's scared though. I know she has a past and she doesn't think she deserves a happily ever after, but I'm going to do everything in my power to prove her wrong.
I can be patient. I can be everything she never knew she needed. Addison is mine, even if she doesn't know it yet.

Everything Can Heal - RILEY:
I had the hottest kiss of my life at a college party. I swear I was about to let him take my virginity right then and there. But then we got interrupted by my friend who needed to get home. I never thought I'd see him again, but when I went to my first tutoring lesson, whom do I see? None other than the guy I've been fantasizing about since the party. Aside from our obvious chemistry, we have nothing in common. He is super smart, ten years older than me, more experienced, and resents me because I come from old money. We're a terrible match on paper. But in real life... he just might be able to teach me about more than math and English. Lucky for me, he has a very hands-on approach.
EZRA:
I shouldn't want her. She's my client. She's a brat. Her dad is paying me a ton of money to "fix her up by the end of the month." His words, not mine. Yeah, we shared a breath-taking kiss at that party, but that's as far as it can go. And yet... I can't stop thinking about her. It's ridiculous. We're all wrong for each other, but I can't seem to keep my hands off of her sexy little body.I haven't let anyone in since my mom died and my ex left me. Somehow, Riley is getting under my skin. She's healing me in ways I didn't even know I was broken. Before I know it, I'm in too deep. This can't end well though, can it?

His Christmas Angel - WYATT:
I was not at all happy to be at the company Christmas party, but since I’m the owner of the freaking company, I was obligated to attend. I planned on drinking too much and leaving early, but then I saw her. My Christmas angel. She was the absolute opposite of everyone here with her curves, her innocent smile, and her unassuming nature. My beautiful girl was clad in an ugly Christmas sweater and bells on her toes – literally. I had to talk to her. Smell her. Taste her. Savor every single thing about her. We shared an Earth-shattering kiss under the mistletoe, and then she fled. I’m not letting her get away that easily. If she thinks this is the end of us, she’s in for a big surprise. I always get what I want. And I want her with every fiber of my being. My Christmas angel.
EMBER:
Usually, I love all things Christmas. Yes, I’m one of those people who can hardly wait for Halloween to pass so I can set up my tree. But this year, everything is different. My mom recently passed away, leaving me cold and empty and not in the holiday spirit at all. My bestie convinced me to be her plus one to her office Christmas party. I instantly felt out of place, but soon gained the attention of the most attractive man I’ve ever seen. We talked all night and shared a heart-stopping kiss. But then I ran away. Guys like him don’t go for girls like me unless there’s an ulterior motive. I learned my lesson the hard way. But he keeps showing up and tempting me to trust him. Can I let go of my hang-ups and let him bring me joy during this holiday season?

Designed by Fate - NOLAN:
Karma may be a b*tch, but fate is a goddess. And my fate is a tasty little brunette with curves for days, who was wearing one of the dresses I designed a few seasons ago. At thirty-four, I’m one of the top fashion designers in the industry. I didn’t set out to amass a fashion empire, it just sort of worked out that way. But lately, I’ve been feeling restless. Unsatisfied. Like something’s missing. Something like the voluptuous woman I met by chance at the park the other day. She’s too young for me, too innocent. I have a disaster of a situation to deal with at work. And yet… One look in her warm, curious, honey-colored eyes and I’m a goner. My new mission in life is to make her mine and spoil her rotten. My honeybee isn’t used to being taken care of, so I’ll have to go slow. But make no mistake; she’s mine forever.
WILLOW:
I didn’t even know who he was! The tall, chiseled, stupidly handsome man who complimented my dress at the park was Nolan freaking Blackwell. And apparently, I was wearing one of his dresses. I found it at a thrift store, which I told him. Because I’m an idiot who has no filter. I have no idea what someone as rich, handsome, and powerful as Nolan would want with me, but he’s relentless in his pursual. I’m nobody, a chubby girl just barely scraping by, about to be evicted, and loaded with abandonment issues to boot. Oh, and my only friend is a cat named Fluffles. So, yeah. I’m quite a catch. If he doesn’t stop being so sweet and protective of me, I’m gonna fall for him. Hard. I don’t know if I could survive someone like Nolan Blackwell…

Accidental Valentine - Maddox:
I just want to work hard and then go home to a clean, quiet, apartment. Is that really too much to ask? Well, according to my upstairs neighbor, yes, yes it is. Skye is a terrible singer, stays up way too late, and has the worst taste in music. She's too messy, too bright, too loud, and... too d*mn beautiful for her own good. However, she's my last hope for a date on such short notice. When my mother calls and threatens to find me a date to her Valentine's Day gala, I lie and tell her I'm bringing my new girlfriend. What starts off as a mutually beneficial arrangement quickly turns into so much more, at least for me. How can I prove to Skye I'm worthy of keeping her heart safe?
Skye:
Maddox has the cutest scowl. What's even cuter is how he thinks it'll work on me. He hates my music, my singing, my messy paints, and well, me. Which is too bad, because I'm rather fond of my grumpy, sexy new neighbor. He has an interesting offer for me, one that could further my career and help him with his family issues. I know we're just pretending to be a couple, but things get a little too real for me. It may be Valentine's Day, but I can't afford to give my heart away, not even to Maddox.

At First Sight - Tucker: I’m fine. I don’t need any help. I only have these bandages on my eyes for a week. I’ve never needed anyone, and I don’t plan on changing that now. But then my neighbor knocked on my door. I’ve never met her before, but I want to now. Her soft, sweet voice hits me right in the chest. I feel an ache deep inside, a profound emptiness I didn’t know I had. I’m broken, bitter, and a bastard to boot. Try as I might to shake off my intrusive yet intoxicating neighbor, she keeps showing up and taking care of me. I might have to see if I can make her stay forever.
Mila: I like to keep to myself. People tend to judge me by my weight, my scars, and my general lack of people skills. When I have to leave my apartment for food and supplies, I stick to the shadows, trying to navigate life unnoticed. But that doesn’t mean I don’t notice other people, especially my tall, dark, and stupidly handsome neighbor. I wouldn’t say I’ve been stalking him. I mean, I know his schedule, when he checks his mail, and where he keeps his spare key hidden. Under the doormat. Seriously? I know all about hiding places, and that one sucks. One day I hear through our shared wall what sounds like him taking a spill, and I have to go over and see if he’s okay. I somehow find myself over at his place day after day, falling more and more for the grumpy butt who has a surprising sweet streak. Will he still want to be with me when his bandages come off, or will he run away like everyone else in my life?

Claiming His Babygirl - Cristiano:
She’s half my age. She’s my old college friend’s daughter. She’s bratty and beautiful. Sassy and smart. Temptation personified. And totally off-limits.
One look and I knew. One dance and she was mine. She needs something from me. Something she doesn’t understand. Something I don’t even understand, but I want to give it to her. I want to give her everything.
I want her to be my babygirl.
Arabella:
Cristiano is everything I’m not. He’s commanding, experienced, and always in control. He’s traveled the world while I’m still at home, taking a gap year after high school.
One look and I knew. One dance and I was his. It’s not just his body I want, it’s his care. His...discipline. Sometimes I feel like I might disappear if I don’t make a scene, but Cristiano sees me. He sees me and demands better of me.
He says I’m his babygirl. Does that make him my Daddy?

Mountain Man's Obsession - I don't know where she came from, but now she's mine to protect...
I’ve been alone on this mountain for years, and I thought I was content. Then I woke up one morning with a piece of me missing. The mountain took part of me away, but I know it will provide something else to make me whole again.
That’s when she comes bursting out of the woods, a bright flash of white-blonde hair and fair skin glowing in the moonlight. It’s her. The mountain brought me an angel, but she’s running scared.
I’ll protect my little firefly from anything and everything. And then I’ll make her mine.

Acts of Love (2023)- I’ve been scared of my own shadow for years, but Weston says I’m his sunshine…
I made the mistake of telling my best friend I wanted to step outside of my comfort zone. I was thinking something along the lines of trying a caramel latte instead of a vanilla one, but my BFF convinced me to try out for the community theater play.
When I show up, I see Weston Cooper Haze, movie star, millionaire, and winner of Sexiest Man Alive two years in a row. His eyes locked on mine the moment I stepped on stage, and he hasn’t let me out of his sights since.
Weston says he’ll protect me, even though he doesn’t know what I’m afraid of. He keeps surprising me with his sweet words and gentle touches, but I’m not sure I can trust the bad boy of Hollywood with my fragile heart…
** Note: This book was previously published under the title "Act with Me," as part of Kristen Proby's With Me in Seattle series. Some names have changed, characters have been added, and there is a new epilogue, but the main story remains the same.

Download Instructions:
first 8
https://www.upload-4ever.com/f8j4agk30zyt
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/w8cy2xzo6xbx

Acts of Love (2023)
https://www.upload-4ever.com/g0a598516r29
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/4pewv9q29ceo
Apr 18th, 2019, 4:34 pm
Jun 19th, 2019, 3:43 pm
added
Everything Can Heal
Jun 19th, 2019, 3:43 pm